It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've posted a few times in this thread that I think Christopher Steele used Sergei Skripal in the dossier research and that was why deep state tried to poison him... to tidy up loose ends.

Here is one example of past posts. I recall WhereIsMyPassword got quite argumentative with me at the time.

Anyhow, today we have this BBC update that states:

Almost eight months after the poisoning in Salisbury of the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal, the BBC has pieced together the extent to which he had been briefing foreign intelligence agencies before the attempt on his life.

Far from living quietly in retirement, Skripal had been travelling extensively across Europe and to the United States providing information to Western security services about Russian intelligence, including its alleged links with the mafia.

edit on 25-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

(post by TomLawless removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Well, I am not a communist...anarcho or otherwise

Well you are doing a heckuva Anarchist job here on ATS. Very ambitious, lad, very ambitious. I'm sure Anarchists everywhere and those older genetically-related folk upstairs are proud of you.

By the way, how would you feel about Q if he just happened to be an Anarchist trying in his own way to bring about the fall of the present system? Think about it.
edit on 25-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Biggest exercise since the cold war.

Nobody's (media) even talking about it.

link   
judicial watch has people in Guatamala

from Judicial Watch twitter

I am betting after they were used to get in the country those children would be for sale

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've posted a few times in this thread that I think Christopher Steele used Sergei Skripal in the dossier research and that was why deep state tried to poison him... to tidy up loose ends.

Here is one example of past posts. I recall WhereIsMyPassword got quite argumentative with me at the time.

Anyhow, today we have this BBC update that states:

Almost eight months after the poisoning in Salisbury of the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal, the BBC has pieced together the extent to which he had been briefing foreign intelligence agencies before the attempt on his life.

Far from living quietly in retirement, Skripal had been travelling extensively across Europe and to the United States providing information to Western security services about Russian intelligence, including its alleged links with the mafia.

I've suspected this for a while. We know for a fact that British intelligence is one of the key players in the Dossier business. It makes sense that the Skirpals may have been involved as minor players, and the poisoning was an attempt to eliminate them. Moreso than the idea that Putin would just randomly decide to off an inconsequential former spy in the most conspicuous manner possible.

Similarly, Joseph Mifsud has been missing for a while now. It's anybody's guess whether he was given a new identify elsewhere, or it lying at the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No matter "who" Q is, the main attraction to me is the chicanery of it all.

I'm not jingoistic, but I love how Q uses flags and such to trigger certain people.

Q might be an epic troll job, and I'm totally cool with it. Enjoy the show and all of that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: eisegesis

Biggest exercise since the cold war.

Nobody's (media) even talking about it.

Post 9/11, 2001... Article 5 invoked.

On 26 October, the Alliance launched its second counter-terrorism operation in response to the attacks on the United States, Active Endeavour. Elements of NATO's Standing Naval Forces were sent to patrol the Eastern Mediterranean and monitor shipping to detect and deter terrorist activity, including illegal trafficking. In March 2004, the operation was expanded to include the entire Mediterranean.

www.nato.int...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hmm, did JFK Jr narrate the Q video?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Anyone pick up on Trump sending troops to the border?

We are going to have a huge mess on our hands just before the elections. These people are not all on foot. Large flatbed trucks are hauling hundreds of them.

I am going to assume that some of these folks have legal refugee status under the process Obama started when he sent attorneys to Honduras to sign them up and begin the legal process and vetting. Those chickens are now coming home to roost and we will have to deal with that now.

But thousands ARE invaders. You can bet the prez and Mattis are well aware of what is mixed in with that group. We indeed are being invaded, and like most terror groups, they intermingle among the innocents.

Brace yourselves, especially if you live along the border. You can thank Obama and the Democraps.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I was right!

Anons found the model of clock in the picture. It doesn't have an alarm, and hence could not possibly be used as a timer. The "bombs" were props made to scare people, and were never going to explode.

Edit: Given this, the cartoonishly-oversized wires and stupid wire placement made sense. Everything this guy knows about making bombs probably came from the movies.

Just to point out how grievous of a crime it is to construct a "facsimile bomb", regardless of intent.

codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-18-pacsa-crimes-and-offenses/pa-csa-sect-18-5516.html

codes.findlaw.com...

(a) Offense defined.--A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly or recklessly manufactures, sells, purchases, transports or causes another to transport, delivers or causes another to deliver, possesses or uses a facsimile weapon of mass destruction and by such action causes any of the following: (1) Terrifying, intimidating, threatening or harassing an individual. (2) Alarm or reaction on the part of any of the following: (i) A public or volunteer organization that deals with emergencies involving danger to life or property. (ii) A law enforcement organization. (3) Serious public inconvenience not limited to the evacuation of a building, place of assembly or facility of public transportation. (b) Grading.--An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.

(c) Definitions.--As used in this section, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings given to them in this subsection:

“Facsimile biological agent.”  A material or substance which:

(1) resembles in appearance and external qualities a natural or genetically engineered pathogen, toxin, virus, bacteria, prion, fungus or microorganism which causes infections, disease or bodily harm;  but

(2) does not have the capacity to cause infectious disease or bodily harm.

“Facsimile bomb.”  A device which:

(1) resembles in appearance and external qualities an explosive or incendiary device;  but

(2) does not have the capability to cause an explosion or fire.

“Facsimile chemical agent.”  A material or substance which does not have the capacity to cause death or bodily harm but which resembles in appearance and external qualities any of the following:

(1) A nerve agent, including tabun (GA), sarin (GB), soman (GD), GF and VX.

(2) A choking agent, including phosgene (CG) and diphosgene (DP).

(3) A blood agent, including hydrogen cyanide (AC), cyanogen chloride (CK) and arsine (SA).

(4) A blister agent.  This paragraph includes:

(i) Mustard (H).

(ii) Sulfur mustard (HD).

(iii) HN-1.

(iv) HN-2.

(v) Nitrogen mustard (HN-3).

(vi) An arsenical, such as lewisite (L).

(vii) An urticant, such as CX.

(viii) An incapacitating agent, such as B2.

(5) Any other chemical element or compound which causes death or bodily harm.

“Facsimile nuclear agent.”  A device, material or substance which:

(1) resembles in appearance and external qualities a radioactive material;  but

(2) is not radioactive.

“Facsimile weapon of mass destruction.”  A facsimile biological agent, facsimile bomb, facsimile chemical agent or facsimile nuclear agent.

edit on 25-10-2018 by FlyingFox because: In fact, I advise against making one of these devices for lulz on social media. I would even hesitate to share the existing pics, especially as it would pertain to an "intent crime"...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
October 25th - 2018.

DJT tweets: "I am bringing out the military for this National Emergency."

General Mattis: Mattis Expected to Send 800 U.S. Troops to Mexican Border

Q: "Future Proves Past"

Q Clarity: Manifested Reality in the FUTURE PROVES PAST Q drops.

Q#1 October 28th - 2017: "US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities."

Some of us have been on this for months, but we all should keep that in our minds as the ramifications are dramatic.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Furthermore, the "movie" theme...nearly duplicated here:

Mark my words.

edit on 25-10-2018 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Another lefty-blue-checkmark Twitter account holding a poll in what he thought would be an echo chamber.

He was wrong.

twitter.com...

The poll actually finished with 57% saying no. Not bad for a 2 hour window.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Another way to look at the bombing is to think about the logic in going after people who are already doomed to a fate of justice anyway.

Doesn't make sense to murder a dying man, does it?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
I caught that open window and helped drive it to 57%.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am going to assume that some of these folks have legal refugee status under the process Obama started when he sent attorneys to Honduras to sign them up and begin the legal process and vetting. Those chickens are now coming home to roost and we will have to deal with that now.

Well, that is not something I wanted to hear.

I posted a vid on the prior page of 3/4 flatbeds linked to one truck. There were hundreds of males and possibly a hand full of women. You never see the people being hauled on the news. It is all about the women and children walking.

In 2016, a group was brought to our area for 2 weeks of housing. Of the 800 plus, only 55 were female.

I would think this is why early voting is so high in Texas.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
NEW evac of Time Warner Center tonight.
Suspicious package/backpack found.

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join