It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Totally agree... that's why I posted it!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
#Q drops, "Dark To Light"

"Dark to Light" shows up in 16 drops, specifically that phrase. "Unity" in 5 Q drops. "Divided" in 34 Q drops.

The "they want you divided" sentiment is obvious right now.
The "Unity" sentiment is too, via the Q folks holding strong against this madness.

"Dark to Light". We are witnessing the convergence of all of the Q efforts to bring the dark to light - exposing the overlords for who they are. There is backside to to this, which can be seen by altering that phrase a little: Bringing the Light to the Dark.

In the more esoteric realms that phrase, Bringing the Light To the Dark is going to be in play shortly. We are in the shadow of this becoming a major part of our reality. The next three weeks will introduce this concept. This supports the idea that many black hats can and will become white hats. Liberation is the goal, and it must be for many of them too (Edog and MT show some support on this...).

Our colleaQue SplinterSequence said: when this is over white hats will be black hats and black hats will be white hats.

For those playing at home, the mirrored reflection of our reality will look like a fun house mirror in the next three weeks (isn't it already?). Three choice points are converging: Executive (DJT), Judiciary (BK) and now Legislative (mid terms...). When the three are complete, the Light arrives...

I expect myself to feel very very discombobulated for the next three weeks.

Why on earth do I comprehend your message? Why does it vibrate my heart?

And why does this

I expect myself to feel very very discombobulated for the next three weeks.
make absolute sense to me

I have seen what the "Light" can do. Its almost unfair, but, in the end, what is fair, is fair. The level of lies, deceptions, and inhuman vulgarness, have tipped the balance. Then, they chose to eat our flesh, and drink our blood. A friend shared this with me, and I share it with you.

Its time.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 25-10-2018 by CADpro because: No trouble

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro.

Don't be so quick to badmouth the homos.
Not only do they leave more ladies for the rest of us but they also take another guy with them

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Never bad mouthed em. Just never believed it was true...well, during my years enlisted.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

pbs.twimg.com...

Baaahahahaa! Now that is savage.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Again, how do they know these things were "mailed"?

This worries me a bit, it's the next day they appear to be saying these are headed for "Trump critics" less big names perhaps.

The narrative hasn't gone over as they had hoped, everyone is calling it a fake false flag.

To have just one go off? Especially on a member of the press who perhaps is compromised, who they wouldn't mind getting rid of anyway? Someone who took bribes and pushed their agenda? Someone who could sing?

Hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Hmm sexual misconduct.
edit on 25 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I have been theorizing that the Feds actually located the individual who placed bomb in Soros mailbox on Monday. That individual gave them the information about the other bombs and collaborators.

If there is an actual insider leak still in the Feds...they easily could be providing such info outside.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I was thinking the same, they must have somebody... So why not release the info?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

False, that is the NAP held by the AnCaps who want "stateless capitalism" which is not "true anarchy"

take a look through anarchistic history

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This truck hauling immagrants has a US DOT license. i have never seen soooo many flatbeds linked.

According to CTH

it is part of a fleet of ten vehicles owned by the company in Mexico. However, there’s a good question about whether the U.S. Department of Transportation could revoke the U.S. DOT License of the company that is aiding the caravan to violate U.S. immigration law.

This article is from 2015

Less than a month after an internal audit concluded a pilot program lacked enough participants to be statistically conclusive, the Dept. of Transportation said Friday that Mexican motor carriers will soon be able to apply for authority to conduct long-haul, cross-border trucking services in the United States.

Reading the article further, it doesn't appear American truckers were happy about it.

Hopefully DOT will remove their license.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I've been an AnCap longer than you've been alive, son.

edit on 25-10-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I've been an AnCap longer than you've been alive, son.

Kids these days....methinks they need to educate themselves a bit more.

I believe the new ones are more of the Anarchist Cookbook types that have no idea what it means....

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well, I am not a communist...anarcho or otherwise
edit on 25-10-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Good grief! Give that kid a hamburger!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Except the Anarchist Cook Book came out in the 70's and wasn't a theoretical book, it was a poorly researched "instructional manual" for certain things

to be honest, AnCaps are as much of an "anarchist" as AnComs are... and by that I mean Zero percent

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Anyone pick up on Trump sending troops to the border?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I got bricked in the back of the head by one about a decade ago. I've never been the same.

It's hard to speak when I'm fully adrenalyzed, and that's tough when I'm restaurant owner.

I can still type, though, and my vocabulary actually got better. Strange thing.

I've got so much hate for communism.

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join