It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good catch MT!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What have we now taken our eyes off of because of these non-explosive explosives delivered to Dem upper tier players in the last 24 hours?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hi.
I am just checking in to high 5 the effort! I certainly can't keep up day to day.
Don't know what I missed bc mostly on twitter.

Hit me dm for my handle on Twitter if interested.
Will someone plz point me at pages discussing Pleiades?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Per "Future Proves Past."

We have the conclusion that Future events will prove past drops.

Going back to drop one.

Q#1

"Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to
occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities."

That first drop is a bit shaky, it seems to connect HRC events with the following clarification: Marines and National Guard. Figuring the Caravans are driving, not walking, (it is possible there are others amassing at the boarder to "seem" like the caravaners too) might we see this drop as relating to the caravans?

NG and Marines for boarder protection? The Texas Lt Gov seems to suggest that DJT may use the military to protect against invasion - odd because that is their job.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
#MagaBomber is trending on twatter.

Nice, really @jack.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Blast from past June 21, 2017

In a surprise reshuffle at the top of Saudi Arabia's royal hierarchy, the country's king has removed his nephew as crown prince in favor of his son, Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz. Mohammed bin Salman will now be first in line to succeed his father King Salman as ruler of the Gulf nation, a key US ally.

My Bet is on the Saudi arabia narrative not gaining traction (one possibility)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Consider this conundrum:

Why would you put a logo or any sort of ISIS indicator if this was a BOMB that was supposed to detonate? Who would see this logo after an explosion???

πŸ€”

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Consider this conundrum:

Why would you put a logo or any sort of ISIS indicator if this was a BOMB that was supposed to detonate? Who would see this logo after an explosion???

πŸ€”

This is a huge clue that the bombs are fake, and were never intended to explode.

a reply to: queenofswords

Both the migrant caravan and the Saudi journalist killing are likely possibilities.

------

Also, a couple of random things I notice about the bomb: the detonator appears to be a cheap digital clock, such as you might buy at a drug store or dollar store. Those wires are way oversized; that clock runs on a couple of button-cell batteries that put out a few volts at most. And the way the wires are placed, I'm not convinced they could even ignite the pipe bomb's contents. I still think the bombs are fake.
edit on 24-10-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That was my read too cranky. I used it a few times yesterday in response to daskakik but didn't specifically link border caravan in.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Consider this conundrum:

πŸ€”

Oh oh, pick me (raises hand). Because they were never going to explode?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

That was my read too cranky. I used it a few times yesterday in response to daskakik but didn't specifically link border caravan in.

I know

I can't read the Q clock, does it point to 10-30 and drop 1?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Rod Rosenstein on suspicious packages: "We will not be intimidated by any threats"

Golly gee wilikers

πŸ’₯😸πŸ’₯

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rod Rosenstein on suspicious packages: "We will not be intimidated by any threats"

Golly gee wilikers

πŸ’₯😸πŸ’₯

"We" ???

Did he receive one? Was he expecting to?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Cuomo's bomb turned out to be a file (hard drive or other media) in an envelope about the "lost Boys" or "Brown Boys". This according to Fox News.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"We" the Cabal.

Please catch up man!

Just kidding.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I'm glad he gave that self-aggrandizing presser. You can just tell from his ugly stupid face that he is pure evil

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
What have we now taken our eyes off of because of these non-explosive explosives delivered to Dem upper tier players in the last 24 hours?

Rosenstein interview?

I couldn't follow the MSM this week to see what narrative they are pushing on this but it seems like there's little cover on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I think that got postponed.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Where's Q when you need him? Geeeez...

Q is training us to be on our own 4, 10, 20, next 25

Dig and Enjoy The Show

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>