It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No. Please explain

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, that was no dinner, it was purely a meeting because, in the picture, there is no cutlery laid out, let alone plates.

I wonder who the lady in the purple suit is? Also who is the old guy in the 1970s style brown suit at the head of the table?

Each place has a full glass of water, so I assume this is the start of the meeting. Note that there are no bottles of water... just glasses that are more than half full.

Everyone seems to have been told to place their hands on the chair backs in a coordinated way.

Lastly, note how POTUS is standing back from the table as though he's giving the floor to the Military.

Here is an alternative photo of the event taken in the Oval Office which seems to have different people but the same number!

23 has also had anti skull&Bones symbology on this journey.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe it's an ANNUAL get-together? But that can't be, because Q had already appeared on the scene when the last photo like this was taken. (Q appeared Nov 2017...right?)

On a lighter note, I think Adam Schiff has been hacked: twitter.com...
edit on 10/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

11 on one side of Trump / Pence

9 on the other side.

The exact opposite sides of a similar picture he posted at the beginning of the awakening.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Great value add SKEPTEK!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Another article stating it was a DINNER...and going into some detail about the subjects discussed.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Maybe they ate before the meeting?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Alert HOLY CRAP! Alert

Congress cancels tomorrow's interview/interrogation of Deputy Attorney General ROD ROSESTEIN! Reason: They had too many questions to ask. That's bull. IMO, there's something else going on that only a few are privy to. Hope it's good for Republicans.

ARTICLE: www.rollcall.com...

Right this moment, I would love some Q's insights!

What the? That's a lame excuse, couldn't the committee just ask questions now and then have RR come back for more questioning?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Alert HOLY CRAP! Alert

Congress cancels tomorrow's interview/interrogation of Deputy Attorney General ROD ROSESTEIN! Reason: They had too many questions to ask. That's bull. IMO, there's something else going on that only a few are privy to. Hope it's good for Republicans.

What the? That's a lame excuse, couldn't the committee just ask questions now and then have RR come back for more questioning?

Rosenstein says when he eventually testifies, he'll be prepared to do so in an OPEN/Televised session. This tells me that something HUGE is going to be unleashed between now and then. Something that is a HUGE SECRET at the moment.

Since this is a Q thread, I don't need to state the obvious. (MOAB)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who's behind the caravans?

Mr. Fuentes gets a closer look as does Pueblo Sin Fronteras.

JAC!!! Good to see you...

Not surprised you've dug this great information up.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Alert HOLY CRAP! Alert

Rosenstein says when he eventually testifies, he'll be prepared to do so in an OPEN/Televised session. This tells me that something HUGE is going to be unleashed between now and then. Something that is a HUGE SECRET at the moment.

Since this is a Q thread, I don't need to state the obvious. (MOAB)

I agree. Chess game going down with "RR".

For speculation the first Rosenstein testimony was contentious and served the resistance. Were he to return as RR, this might actually be an epic MOAB.

I have contended for a long time the only individual who has the resistance's ear and true credibility on Russia Russia Russia is RM. But now that is seems RR is a white hat, his testimony may in fact usurp RM in credibility, and during a legislative hearing it could be a spectacle.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Trump/Mueller/RR are on the same team, in your opinion?

Rosenstein's interview for tomorrow cancelled + Trump meeting with 23 military leaders tonight + a mid-term election in 14 days = Something HUGE coming in a few days (IMO).

Thanks to Q's tips and his urging us to "think outside the box", our ability to tie these things together is light-years beyond MSM journalists.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Now this article was originally released August 2017.

I remember this case and the kid's picture.

Never heard the parents take on what happened.

Schizophrenic not able to live on his own and an FBI informant snuck into their house to meet with the kid.

He had no licence drove him to the site and furnished him with a fake bomb.

His case differed from many before because they were focusing on right wing extremism instead of Islamic terror.

We know this happens but here is a documented case, in our faces.

Wonder why it didnt get any coverage?

The parents account of what happened.

Smh.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Rosenstein's interview for tomorrow cancelled + Trump meeting with 23 military leaders tonight + a mid-term election in 14 days = Something HUGE coming in a few days (IMO).

This may be due to that caravan on its way that is surely going to be a huge mess by design.

edit on 591031America/ChicagoWed, 24 Oct 2018 01:59:22 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The US needs to make a stand.

With President Trump in command, that may be what will happen.

I think that what is likely is that it will happen in two steps.

Step 1. Release information on who organized it with proof and issue a warrant for the arrest of said organizers.

Step 2. Stop the invaders and use force. Until their is a substantial risk to the invaders ... they will keep coming ... especially since they are being paid to make the journey.

This is a repeat of what happened with boat people coming to Australia. Once the Government took a hard line,they stopped coming.

Why does the US allow invading non-citizens rights under the Law. They shouldn't have any.

P

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Step 1. Release information on who organized it with proof and issue a warrant for the arrest of said organizers.

That isn't going to work because, technically, organizing these caravans isn't illegal.

Step 2. Stop the invaders and use force. Until their is a substantial risk to the invaders ... they will keep coming ... especially since they are being paid to make the journey.

I think Trump let everyone know what is really up, "Must change laws!"

Why does the US allow invading non-citizens rights under the Law. They shouldn't have any.

Follow the money.
edit on 24-10-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Remember when a "caravan" came and genocided all the indigenous people...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
France:

Another French priest accused of sexual assault commits suicide

I would have combined the last 3 posts into one together with additional information but editing posts on tablet has become almost impossible on ATS lately - sad!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

This may be due to that caravan on its way that is surely going to be a huge mess by design.

Because it's grown to 12k to 14k members now, it has slowed down. Plus, many people are getting sick. Still very hot down there. Hurricane remnants might be affecting them too. BEST estimates are the caravan will NOT reach America until late November.

The Anti-America MSM rarely puts up a map of the caravan's location, gives miles-to-go, or miles traveled per day. If they did, people with half a brain would figure out that it won't reach the CA/Mex border for a long time.
edit on 10/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join