It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It was JanAmosComenius who engineered Q-Wiki.

Myself, Tigertatzen and a few others put a lot of effort into populating the Beta version.

Hopefully there will come a time when it can be resurrected and fully built as a History Book/Map.

JanAmosComenius has not logged in under that name since July 29th.
Tigertatzen has not logged in under that name since June 22nd.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Just seen this meme linking wizards to owls on /qresearch/:

Intrigued to see it include Edgar Bronfman, with the links to NXIVM through his daughters.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

At the Texas Rally tonight, President Trump said he's considering calling a "National Emergency" and activating the military, when the caravan gets close. This declaration would give enforcement people the ability to shoot-to-kill when the hoards begin crashing our fences, like they did in Mexico.

If tear-gas and rubber bullets don't stop their aggression, start shooting the adults who breach the border. If that doesn't stop them...then what?
edit on 10/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

It was JanAmosComenius who engineered Q-Wiki.

Myself, Tigertatzen and a few others put a lot of effort into populating the Beta version.

Hopefully there will come a time when it can be resurrected and fully built as a History Book/Map.

Rel, I'm sure it has not been lost on you, but folks like neon, the chans, reddit etc. were torn to shreds at various points along the way saving, storing and working with Q details - even ATS was hammered often (not to mention all of our personal attacks). While I had hoped to see the ATSQwiki come to fruition, I think the idea was WAY WAY ahead of the game. I shudder to think of the attacks on that had it manifested so early.

I also KNOW that the ATSQwiki idea seeded the now qmap, qproofs, and so much more.

I KNOW the idea, the work, the enthusiasm, and the connections served a monumental purpose, just different from the original design. The Journey Continues, with part three hanging out in the aethers waiting to manifest.

I sure hope Jan and Tig lurk to see the fruition.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

We need a neural net internet application "Encyclopaedia Interneticus" that holds a critical path network formed by linkage of facts through multiple confirmed references.

We do.

The last person who tried that with Q-info (Jan - something) disappeared.

Ya was coming along real good and use it too

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A POTUS corrected tweet from Oct 22nd:

at 07:06 (GF or 7+6=13):

at 07:44 (GDD or 7+4+4=15) it changed to:

My learning is that when POTUS does this, the original tweet holds a message. Perhaps one that he wants to limit access to, or one that he does not want remaining "on the record".

So, looking at the original version, CAPS only we get W L B - P O L.

Is this a reference to /pol/ on the Chans?
Is WL a reference to WikiLeaks?
Is WLB a reference to Weapons Log Book?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The usual!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hope so too Cranky!

I didn't realise Q-Wiki had such a wide ranging impact but am glad it helped.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

The usual!

What a shock. Let's see them twist this. It's a losing battle for them.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Is being a "nationalist" considered as a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Is being a "nationalist" considered as a bad thing?

Is defending your home a bad thing? If you build a house and strangers come along and claim its their house and they have the right to decide what happens in your house, are you going to get pissed off?

It's the same thing, applied to a national level. If you believe in property, private space, dignity, independence, then you're a "nationalist". If you believe that the property someone built "belongs to everybody", you're a communist.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Just leaving without a word is strange.

Reddit, ATS, the Chans, Twitter have been under constant attack. It wouldnt surprise me if QWiki was under some sort of attack and Jan figured "Ah what the heck...I dont want any trouble".

Ive had times I wanted to stop researching this stuff because of all the grief I get from different sides. Ive had accounts removed from several platforms and got in trouble here too. Its amazing how much urgency there is not to talk about this stuff, not to collaborate, not to build a meaningful and coherent case.

I think if it were all put together, it would be shocking in its logical consistency. The HRC Human Trafficking case alone could fill an entire book with undeniable evidence. Whoever is responsible for HRC still being on TV Shows pontificating about how we should live our lives, is also responsible for scrubbing the net.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Albert Pike Mazzinni Letter 1871

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

just sayin

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seems the big deal is they are marching toward the American border while carrying flags of other countries. That is an invasion. People who want to become American don't flaunt the flag of their country.

Granted some might not understand what they are doing and just saying "we are Hondurans" , "we are Guatemalans".
None the less from a Military perspective I can see where it would be a hostile invasion.

What country doesn't carry their flag while invading? Well, unless it is a flash flag.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
MSM...tell me more about how unpopular Trump is vs. Obama.

Source
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Then the ABC/CBS/NBC collusion that PAVIL pointed out (above), is a GOOD Thing. Thank-you for explaining what "nationalist" means.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Hannity showed them literally torching an American Flag. That reminds me of what U.S. hating ISIS scum used to do.

Innocent families do indeed appear to have been joined by terrorists on the journey, just as President Trump stated. (CNN was pissed that he said that. CNN is owned by terrorists.)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Aallanon

At the Texas Rally tonight, President Trump said he's considering calling a "National Emergency" and activating the military, when the caravan gets close. This declaration would give enforcement people the ability to shoot-to-kill when the hoards begin crashing our fences, like they did in Mexico.

If tear-gas and rubber bullets don't stop their aggression, start shooting the adults who breach the border. If that doesn't stop them...then what?

That's one way to lose an election.

Lets just use math.

Foreign Development aid (2015) numbers. I'm sure it's higher now.

Honduaras-$540.52 million
Guatemala-$411.29 million
Mexico-$321.07 million

Toatal-$1.272 Billion

First, all economic development aid is hearby suspended until the end of Trumps presidency in 2 or six years, whichever comes first.

Second, Air drop vouchers on the crowd when they are about 10 miles away form the border. Each voucher is good for $20K. You must not cross the border, and the voucher cna only be cashed, one per individual, at the US consulate in your home country. Transportation will be waiting to tranasport you to a Mexican airport and the ride home is on us.

The vouchers would cost about $200M. The transportation, maybe another $20M. All leftover funds withheld form our three southern friends will go to the building of the wall on our southern border with US labor.

So, Mexico does pay for the wall...along with Guatemla, and Honduras, through reappropriation of funds.

See, politics is easy.

edit on 23-10-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join