It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

coincidence?

"q" has to wait until he can "falsely" claim a story as theirs and claim "predictions" or "future proves past"

13 days until the end of "Bloody October"

Remember when it was the start of October and they were hyping everyone up, about the firings and 'events' 'weeks to remember' 'bloody October'

hey 'q'.. if you are reading... Seth doesn't matter anymore?

I gave you a star, but it's the net result; the product of Q and of Trump that counts. That is, the Dems in total meltdown.

If Q said this or that will happen in October, maybe they would or could do it now, but didn't need to. It got the desired result, Republican voters want their heads.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

U.S. politics is that well-known in Germany? Does the U.S. have any parades that feature floats/balloons of another world leader?

Yes, I think US politics is paramount, world-wide. It doesn't surprise me based on my perspective of viewing a lot of BBC, for instance.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Listen to the words please.

Released July 1969. Was JFK the Instigator?

I could change just a few words and it would fit Q to a T.

My Lyric changes.

Call out the instigators
Because there's something in the air
We've got to get together sooner or later
Because the revolution's here

And you know it's Q
And you know that it's Q

We have got to get it together
We have got to get it together now

Lock up the streets and houses
Because there's something in the air

And you know it's Q
And you know that it's Q

Hand out the arms and ammo
We're going to blast our way through here

And you know it's Q
And you know that it's Q

Any one up for a cover version?

That is a very interesting date of release, right between DJT's 17th birthday and JFK's murder.

I wonder?

P

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The band name is interesting too phoenix358...

Thunderclap Newman = BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOOM, The Great Awoken.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Breaking on BBC... Mark Zuckerberg has personally acted to recruit Nicholas Clegg (David Cameron's deputy prime minister) as Head of communications for Facebook!

This now directly ties Kristine Marcy/The Crown Agent Sisters to Facebook as Cleggs Spanish wife Miriam is on the list of their agents from Piotr Bein.

On phone so will add more detail/links in a couple of hours...

These people are STUPID!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

U.S. politics is that well-known in Germany? Does the U.S. have any parades that feature floats/balloons of another world leader?

Yes, I think US politics is paramount, world-wide. It doesn't surprise me based on my perspective of viewing a lot of BBC, for instance.

That would explain why ATS political forums have quite a few members from the United Kingdom. Thankyou for the insight, FF.

BTW..the "beautiful" Nellie Ohr testifies to Congress in closed session today.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 10/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Does anyone know if the stories about POTUS and Barron both being really good at chess are true?

I'm not coming up with anything other than snopes. I don't click snopes.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

In 2014, Trump is acknowledged as saying: ‘We all know that chess is a game of strategy. So is business. Think Like a Champion’ (Donald J. Trump on Twitter) It would appear that he treats everyone in his business dealings like chess pieces.

FROM HERE

AND HERE

In the 1970s and 80s, Donald Trump studied under the tutelage of players like Bobby Fischer. Eventually, he won hundreds of chess tournaments abroad before retiring at the ripe old age of 40. Donald Trump has been training Barron ever since he was a kid. And now all of that hard work has paid off.

BREAKING: Barron Trump Awarded Chess Grandmaster Title
edit on 10192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

AS A SIDE NOTE : JFK and JR were also real good

The Kennedys and Chess

John F. Kennedy, Jr. (1960-1999) was a chess player and played in several chess tournaments. According to Josef Vatnikov’s book, Essay on Chess, JFK, Jr was a very good chess player. In 1975, JFK, Jr. visited the Moscow University chess club. JFK, Jr. and his cousin, Mark Shriver, played chess at the club.

and then I circle back to this
Kriegsspiel (wargame)

Would you like to play a game ?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If that's all true, what does that mean for Trump's enemies?

What does that say about some of Q's more questionable drops?

I'm not a chess player, but things are...interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

PLEASE Oh L-RD
Please.
Let Barron be Q

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It would be the greatest thing ever.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Look back at thread 4 lol

I personally thanked him (Barron)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Its hilarious to me that some people still think Trump is stupid. The guy studied chess under Bobby Fischer for Christ's sake! His Uncle was one of the most premiere scientists of his time!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"these people are STUPID"

Sums it up !

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

News coming from the Nellie Ohr interview is that she's invoked marital privelege, so they won't be getting much from her, as expected.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Had an errant thought this morning about the dearth of Q posts and The Big Picture which, as the day wore on, fleshed itself out.

Anyone who writes can identify what is going on in a story. There must be high points and low points to keep the reader/participant hooked. Low points manipulate us into feeling bad or disappointed. High points reward us for sticking with the narrative and continuing to read/participate in the story. Everything is designed to move the story forward.

Everything that happens is focused to that end. Shakespeare was right. The interesting thing is he, too, was part of the fabric of our reality as another cog in the Story Machine.

So, who's in control of our story, our reality? That's the real Big Picture.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

News coming from the Nellie Ohr interview is that she's invoked marital privelege, so they won't be getting much from her, as expected.

That's in the movies. In real life, she will be compelled to testify.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Everyone seems to like the chess (5D or not) metaphor. As if there are only a few pieces in play...and everyone can see where they are.

I don't care much for that one. I think Prez the Donald is a poker player...and most of the cards are hidden...and betting and folding and bluffing, are an intricate part of the long term game.

But, that's just me. And after all...metaphors are simply the way people think.

Long term game. Yes, no matter what the name of the game is. I can see it as chess, poker, monopoly, and, "Hide&Seek". They all boil down to the common denominator, winner, and looser. For me, it translates to who survives, and who goes extinct. The actual players are two very old rivals, pitting virtually all of mankind against each other, Evil, against Good.

Today, Donald Trump represents good, against the hidden evil(swamp). Well, as time goes on the evil become exposed, and removed from the playing field.

Metaphor, well what else can be used, the truth??? LOL

metaphors are simply the way people think
Metaphors were used, to hide the truth. Don't you agree? Metaphors are descriptors used to replace long lines of thought the average person does not have time to think out. An example would be a automobile. On the surface one see's one object, car. But what isn't apparent or obvious to the uneducated are the thousands of sub units that make up that car. Yes, there are "5D" automobiles.

Nov 6th, we shall see how strong his poker hand is. And again, to me, it really doesn't matter if its a blue or red wave. The Game, is going to be raided LOL LOL. I hope!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Strange thing about Trump is he talks in a very simple easy to understand way, not like normal politicians, but from what i remember he has always spoke like this, for me the reason for his success is that a higher percentage of the people understand him and what he says, i just wonder if it has always been planned that he would be president and if so what is his purpose.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Posted this back threads ago ... tells you something about your question

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join