It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He didn't say we are going to lock her up tonight.

He did say this...

twitter.com...

The plot twists and thriller impact of this movie are crazy and long.

He's going to come through in the end, I think.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, looking at all the caps in that tweet we get:

ID POBG HES INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS

1) Any idea who POBG is? (Not the footballer Pogba?)
2) I think you've just added a rule to the CAPS decode method = when there are whole words in CAPS convert those to ACRONYMS by using first letters.

(Alternative interpretation = ID Passengers On Board Guatemala (caravan) )

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sabre, re missing something in reading the map, I MAY have noticed something!

[… + 1]

There are loads of posts where Q posts what looks like a load of dots but is actually an ellipsis for each 3 set of dots and then periods for the last 1 or 2.

Consider that Q may be saying "for each ellipsis count 4 instead of 3 dots" (+1).

Example:

………….. reads as 14 dots (4x ellipsis + 2 periods)

but using above method would count as 18 (4x4 dots + 2 periods)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

The 15 of 19 is the perfect drum up an international incident, not that anyone gave a damn about it in the years since 9/11. But surprisingly they do now hmmmmm. A 15 man hit squad for a 50 something journalist, are you serious? If you want someone to go away it's done a lot cleaner than that, a robbery gone bad etc. This whole thing stinks worse than any far east rice paddy I've ever been around. File this away the King and Crown Prince are trying to move Saudi Arabia from the 7th century to at least the 20th. The two holiest places to Islam are in Saudi Arabia, Medina and Mecca. The keepers of Islam are the Royal family, what they say goes. For decades they have been hardline. There is a lot of turmoil inside the Royal family with regards to hardline and moderation. A number of coups have been attempted including speculation one was attempted when the Crown Prince was in Vegas last October, which ultimately led to the arrests of several princes. The poor WaPo journalist? Muslim Brotherhood, son of a major international arms dealer, related to Dodi Fayed. On the legalese side of it, a Saudi national on Saudi soil (inside the Saudi embassy) tried and convicted. My take, days from an election in the US. Deep State markers got called in to create an international incident. Muslim Brotherhood sacrifices one of their own to do it. Now explain to me how the Turks have all this audio and video they claim to have? Yes, all embassies are under surveillance world wide. But you had the consulates study bugged, really?????? BTW Ergohan and his government is Muslim Brotherhood. Soapbox stowed

B60, so interesting you mention it in context. In the clip Mike Pompeo presser clip that DJT posted on his twit feed, Mike P says, "they have custody of the two holy sites" and then it sort of ends. Very interesting reference, which, near as I can tell, has little to do with a "journalist," but it was clearly highlighted for a reason.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: carewemust

He didn't say we are going to lock her up tonight.

He did say this...

twitter.com...

The plot twists and thriller impact of this movie are crazy and long.

He's going to come through in the end, I think.

Ahem, my previous post on the clock link.

Q#576 lines up with today? Today "Emmet Flood steps in as White House counsel following McGahn departure"

Not from WL.
[CLAS-N-DI_9] gg_dump [No Such Agency].
It does not technically exist as open-source.
Q

>>119769
The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?
Q

You'll note the emails reference (bold me)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Time for a Dash head crushing...

Unedited Cut and paste from the bot transcripts

"It is incredible the deep state where they don't even look at her. It's incredible Think of it. Thirty three thousand e-mails. She gets a subpoena from the United States Congress Forget about all the other things forget about, and you can never forget about Benghazi Ever forget about everything else. Never forget, Benghazi, but forget about all the other things."

"She acid washes 33,000 so that nobody can ever find. But there are around someplace, I think that maybe maybe they're at the State Department, the State Trooper. We have a great man now at the State Department, Mike Pompeo May be there at the State Department."

"Deep State"
33,000 emails
"Acid Washed"
"They are around someplace"

Q#576 (link per clock)
The flood is coming. (emmet flood or flood of folks from south of the boarder?)
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?

So if we connect the dots (or ellipses:mnky
are we about to see the NSA accidentally release the missing emails and much more? This raises a VERY interesting strategy per "shall we play a game". Who do the emails incriminate? Will the press cover it? Is it a threat to see where the rats flee? SA-wonderland involved?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is it talking about temple mount??

Whew, things about to get biblical...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could this be related?

My screenshot seems blurry it's better on twitter.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
This may have been touched on. Q's last drop said No.175

Q drop 175
qmap.pub...

Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
21 Nov 2017 - 6:43:15 PM
Expand your thinking.
Captain Mike Green.
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes.
Who countered?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Learn how to read the map.
Q

Missing something big in the map, can't go forward until it's found?

Expanding my thinking.

I got stuck on Captain Mike Green. Who or what is Captain Mike green?

For the "what" I thought it might be a Captain (ship) cueing a Mike (microphone) to give a go signal (green)

For the who, I came up with two Captain Mike Greens. One is a Boat Captain on Lake Michigan, the other is the deceased helicopter pilot who crashed on the Rothschild’s Buckinghamshire estate.

We dicussed this at the time or the Qpost, but what I find strange is that I can't seem to find anywhere that identifies all of the victims.

From this point forward, I have nothing but interesting and fun coincidences.

I did a little more digging and came up with an American Actor, Mike Greene (Michael Harris Green). Yes, I know its a different spelling, but this is my post, not yours. Greene's first movie roll is listed as This Is Not a Test, 1962.

A highway patrolman stops motorists on a highway after he hears news reports of a possible nuclear attack.

I keyed in on description because the middle part of Qpost 175 sounds like a launch authorization to me. So i'm running with it. While researching the film, I notices that it is now listed as "pubic domain in the US". Well, it must be on YT, right? And I'm in the US. Right. It is. But, what I came acreoss that was of interest was not the movie I mentioed above, but a short independent clip with the same title. From the description:

This is a most remarkable video which could easily have been captured from an alternate universe or parallel timeline in Spring 1962. You will hear the news director of WSWO Channel 26 in Springfield Ohio announcing that nuclear attacks have taken place on both the east and west coasts of the United States, and you WILL hear the actual voice of President John F. Kennedy addressing the Nation in the wake of these attacks.

If you have 9 minutes, it actually is cool, and the only thing I've found tonight worth sharing. Start at 2:20 to hear "Kennedy" speak. In the clip a system is mentioned that was the precursor to the Emergency Broadcast System called CONELRAD, which stands for Control of Electromagnetic Radiation. And this interesting nugget from the description of CONELRAD:

The CONELRAD concept was originally known as the Key Station System. The arrangement requires certain telephone circuits (private wire or direct line to Toll Board) between the Air Defense Control Centers (A.D.C.C.) and specified radio stations to be known as "Basic Key Stations."

Well, enjoy the video. That's all I have. Maybe it is Kennedy, in an alternate timeline...

Wow, that was random!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

As we've seen in the past, the State Dept and/or DOJ has to CAREFULLY EXAMINE discovered texts, e-mails, documents, for Classified (read: incriminating) Info. Then trickle them out, bit-by-bit and properly redacted.

I'm hoping that President Trump REALLY IS in charge/in control, of all this. The alternative explanation is both scary and depressing.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Re Qs days of no posts - I think I've found hints of how many days until they post again in the last day's posts!
(All posts referenced are from qntmpkts.keybase.pub)

Example 1 - Dec 26th to Jan 3rd inclusive (9 days gap)
Q Post #459 was last post on Dec 25th - 1st line reads:

10, [10-9]

Example 2 - Mar 11th to 14th inclusive (4 days gap)
Q Post #907 on Mar 10th - 1st line reads:

11:11

(4x1 = 4 days)

Example 3 - May 23rd to Jun 2nd inclusive (11 days gap)
Q Post #1438 on May 22nd - 2nd line reads:

v. 11.9

Example 4 - Oct 10th to Oct 19th inclusive (currently 10 days)
Q Post #2381 on Oct 9th - 1st line reads:

Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]

Could be interpreted as 10 days gap from the 9th?

In summary, Q seems to post numbers in a post the day before a gap to tell us how long it will be

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Qs days of no posts - I think I've found hints of how many days until they post again in the last day's posts!
(All posts referenced are from qntmpkts.keybase.pub)

Example 1 - Dec 26th to Jan 3rd inclusive (9 days gap)
Q Post #459 was last post on Dec 25th - 1st line reads:

10, [10-9]

Example 2 - Mar 11th to 14th inclusive (4 days gap)
Q Post #907 on Mar 10th - 1st line reads:

11:11

(4x1 = 4 days)

Example 3 - May 23rd to Jun 2nd inclusive (11 days gap)
Q Post #1438 on May 22nd - 2nd line reads:

v. 11.9

Example 4 - Oct 10th to Oct 19th inclusive (currently 10 days)
Q Post #2381 on Oct 9th - 1st line reads:

Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]

Could be interpreted as 10 days gap from the 9th?

In summary, Q seems to post numbers in a post the day before a gap to tell us how long it will be

Rel, you never cease to amaze me. please tell me your desk is a mess with papers, books, notes, pens, scribbles and looks like total chaos.
My guess it is neat and tidy or even "tipy top".

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes, definitely ToL, I think the "rule" would apply to both Q posts and POTUS tweets.

From memory mostly POTUS tweets include 4 or 5 dots (in whatever combination of dots/ellipses)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Both Cranky... my desk is covered in papers and messy but I'm sitting on the sofa with laptop on a tidy(ish) coffee table!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I still believe that the FISA will be so damning, that Rosenstein will quit and Sessions will have to un-recuse. The heroic House Intel Committee (led by Devin Nunes) has learned more bombshells than even avid followers can keep track of.

But the DOJ does nothing with the criminal referrals sent that way for investigation. Either because Rosenstein/Sessions are corrupt, or (most likely) Huber and his "team" of U.S. attorneys are already investigating the Obama-era criminals.

Playing chess is not one of my highlights, though I can spell the name of the game. 4D chess may one day be told to the public. Rosenstein being a deep double agent, well, good for a movie script. I think his las pelotas are squarely in Trumps vice like hands. A little squeeze here, a little squeeze there, and you get a "Secret Agent Man".

What concerns me, is the crimes all of them, refused to pursue. I think most would understand what was hidden in the dark. If it could be proven Rod looked the other way with Human sacrifice that would be a whole new ball game.

It may be true Rod is holding the secrets of the gang of 8 as pointed out. But in the end I don't think it really matters. The 5D chess players haven't even begun playing yet. Well, in a very public way. Not to mention the "National Treasures" players. (Trump Prophecies).

Huber and military justice, I believe, already have the packages put together.

Lets see what Rod has to say on the 24th. If he try's to plead the 5th, he may be arrested on the spot. If he exposes the gang of 8, they may be arrested on the spot. Well, we can wish

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

That's a scary timeline.

I do worry what the cabal will resort to if the jig is really up for them!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sabre,

I've just noticed that an early unintelligible Q post #229 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub quotes:

_FREEDOM-_vGER_US_yes_000BVx_LO_yes_[… + 1]_Conf_y

Note the same [… + 1]

This makes me think #229 contains a lot of instructions for reading the map!

That post has specific references to SA (20 times) and Germany (GER) .
edit on 18-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I still believe that the FISA will be so damning, that Rosenstein will quit and Sessions will have to un-recuse. The heroic House Intel Committee (led by Devin Nunes) has learned more bombshells than even avid followers can keep track of.

But the DOJ does nothing with the criminal referrals sent that way for investigation. Either because Rosenstein/Sessions are corrupt, or (most likely) Huber and his "team" of U.S. attorneys are already investigating the Obama-era criminals.

Playing chess is not one of my highlights, though I can spell the name of the game. 4D chess may one day be told to the public. Rosenstein being a deep double agent, well, good for a movie script. I think his las pelotas are squarely in Trumps vice like hands. A little squeeze here, a little squeeze there, and you get a "Secret Agent Man".

What concerns me, is the crimes all of them, refused to pursue. I think most would understand what was hidden in the dark. If it could be proven Rod looked the other way with Human sacrifice that would be a whole new ball game.

It may be true Rod is holding the secrets of the gang of 8 as pointed out. But in the end I don't think it really matters. The 5D chess players haven't even begun playing yet. Well, in a very public way. Not to mention the "National Treasures" players. (Trump Prophecies).

Lets see what Rod has to say on the 24th. If he try's to plead the 5th, he may be arrested on the spot. If he exposes the gang of 8, they may be arrested on the spot. Well, we can wish

Everyone seems to like the chess (5D or not) metaphor. As if there are only a few pieces in play...and everyone can see where they are.

I don't care much for that one. I think Prez the Donald is a poker player...and most of the cards are hidden...and betting and folding and bluffing, are an intricate part of the long term game.

But, that's just me. And after all...metaphors are simply the way people think.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
NSA Director Rogers Disclosed FISA Abuse Days After Page Warrant Was Issued

Very interesting article about our friend Admiral Rodgers and what he knew when he knew it.

VERY interesting takeaway: "On the morning of Nov. 17, 2016, Rogers traveled to meet President-elect Donald Trump and his transition team at Trump Tower, but didn’t inform DNI Clapper about the meeting. That evening, the Trump team announced they were moving all transition activity to Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey."

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Everyone seems to like the chess (5D or not) metaphor. As if there are only a few pieces in play...and everyone can see where they are.

I don't care much for that one. I think Prez the Donald is a poker player...and most of the cards are hidden...and betting and folding and bluffing, are an intricate part of the long term game.

But, that's just me. And after all...metaphors are simply the way people think.

Edog, we're all the chess pieces, and the players too...

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join