It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I never thought Id live to see the day where a guy enters the White House and starts talking about alternate universes.

Did they actually report on what all Snoop Dogg said when he was talking with Obama?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Probably something about rolling down the street Smokin Indo sippin on gin and juice

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for the excellent value add CoramDeo.

A key founder name from In-Q-Tel appears to be Gilman Louie (of Chinese extraction):

Louie has served on a number of boards of directors, including Wizards of the Coast, Total Entertainment Network, Direct Language, FASA Interactive, Netwitness, Motive Medical, Wickr, Gridspeak, the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA),[2] Zephyr Technologies, the CIA Officers Memorial Foundation, GreatSchools and the Chinese American International School in San Francisco. He serves on the board of the Markle Foundation and is on the boards of Greatschools.org and Digital Promise. Louie is chairman of the Federation of American Scientists as well as the Mandarin Institute. In September 2015, he was elected Chairman of the Board for a US-based 3D Geospatial Mapping company called Vricon.

He served as a member of the Technical Advisory Group of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and as a Commissioner of the National Commission for Review of Research and Development Programs of the United States Intelligence Community.

From your second link, The Big Hack:

Some of the chips were built to look like signal conditioning couplers, and they incorporated memory, networking capability, and sufficient processing power for an attack.

Here's where I'm coming from:
1) Any decent sized company will have new applications or upgrades of systems at least 4 times a year. These upgrades will go through the following testing before going live:
a) Unit/system testing - does the new software/hardware work,
b) Regression testing - does it muck up anything in the live environment,
c) Volumetric testing - will it cope with data/network volumes that might use the new sw/hw,
d) Penetration Testing - does it enable any backdoors for hacking (deliberate or accidental).

If the hack chips were a standalone hack, then I would expect the following to show up through penetration testing, etc.:
a) Password backdoors - Null passwords or bypassing of passwords should show up as a red flag,
b) Unexpected network traffic through normal Wfi on the site would show up,
c) Unexpected data results would show up - such as "stop water flow to nuclear rods".

The point I'm making is that you don't want the hack to show up in testing and you want it to work at a time of your choosing rather than a time coded in when the motherboard was built.

Therefore you need a method to execute your hack that will not be tested and I see a separate unknown wifi on the board as being a way to do this.
edit on 12-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
some connections to consider

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Ties To China Go Way Deeper Than An Alleged Office Spy

For the last 40 years, no politician in America has arguably maintained a deeper, more longstanding and friendlier relationship with China, at the highest levels of its ruling Communist Party, than Feinstein. It dates back to the opening of U.S.-Chinese diplomatic relations in 1979.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Is anyone else getting the vibe that Q is waiting for us to make a connection before posting again?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Recent events and controversy surrounding Kanye West have me looking at them from a q angle.
like when he rapped about meeting George Tenet

“Yeah, I’m talking business, we talking CIA/ I’m talking George Tenet, I seen him the other day/ He asked me about my Maybach, think he had the same/ Except mine tinted and his might have been rented.”

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is the thing that gets me:

Two different presidents. One has Snoop Dogg in to talk to him. One has Kanye West. Both are knuckleheads who think way too highly of themselves for various reasons, but the national press only decides to micro-dissect one of those visits and treat it like some kind of national incident.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is anyone else getting the vibe that Q is waiting for us to make a connection before posting again?

He keeps mentioning DECLAS. Only Trump can do that and he hasn't. It's like an egg that he's sitting on.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Two different presidents. One has Snoop Dogg in to talk to him. One has Kanye West. Both are knuckleheads who think way too highly of themselves for various reasons, but the national press only decides to micro-dissect one of those visits and treat it like some kind of national incident.

Well, the answer is two-fold. Obama and Snoop are both black and Democrats, so they can do and say whatever they want. Kanye choose to meet with a white, Republican president - Oh the Humanity!

Also, lest we forget - Jay-Z and lil Wayne made a song called "Black Republican" just a few years ago...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well, the answer is two-fold. Obama and Snoop are both black and Democrats, so they can do and say whatever they want. Kanye choose to meet with a white, Republican president - Oh the Humanity!

Also, lest we forget - Jay-Z and lil Wayne made a song called "Black Republican" just a few years ago...

I don't give the naysayers like O and that idiot, Snoop, any of my time. Their game is so transparent and their indifference to their own optics is disgraceful.

They should be ashamed to show their faces.

No Republican in history has ever acted as two-faced as the left has recently.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Free Thought Project (FB) - RIP

F*** YOU FaceCROOK!!

Exclusive: Meet the Reporters Whose Pages Were Shut Down

Just in time for midterms, Facebook has removed 559 pages and 251 accounts they claim have been spreading misinformation and spam. Several of the pages however - some with millions of followers, were pro-Trump conservatives who had spent years cultivating their followings.

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 12-10-2018 by eisegesis because: added link

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

When considering China connections we should recall Q Post #215 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub on Nov 23 2017 00:52:14, which responded to various anon posts on Mark Zuckerberg with:

Focus on his wife.
Q

If we look as Chinese connections as a CELL then we have the following potentially in it:

Dianne Feinstein
Richard C. Blum (Feinstein's husband)
Gilman Louie
Priscilla Chan Zuckerberg
Feinstein's chauffer (none of the articles I've looked at name him!)

Anyone have additions to the list?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

He keeps mentioning DECLAS. Only Trump can do that and he hasn't. It's like an egg that he's sitting on.

As I posted yesterday, I'm hoping that this article is correct. It's all about "LEVERAGE".
www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Good Riddance FaceCrook, lol, " You're Fired ! " I haven't signed in for mns. now and they keep hounding me with pop-ups telling me about all the "alerts" I'm missing ! Anyone that wants to reach me can without FB, the fun parts are just not worth it anymore.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Re: Elon Musk - I've just found out that he was elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society this year (so can se the suffix FRS).

Interestingly he is one of the very few electees who are not Professors, Doctors, or Knights of the realm.

This also gives him a forum to network with Russian and Chinese professors.

Most will be aware of the suggested links between historical members of the Royal Society and the Priory of Sion such as Sir Isaac Newton.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Re: Elon Musk - I've just found out that he was elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society this year (so can se the suffix FRS).

Interestingly he is one of the very few electees who are not Professors, Doctors, or Knights of the realm.

This also gives him a forum to network with Russian and Chinese professors.

Most will be aware of the suggested links between historical members of the Royal Society and the Priory of Sion such as Sir Isaac Newton.

I thought the Priory of Sion was a myth cooked up by Plantard. It's not?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

As I posted yesterday, I'm hoping that this article is correct. It's all about "LEVERAGE".
www.americanthinker.com...

Makes perfect sense cwm, there are still pieces to put in place for the " Plan " to work, with soooo much at stake POTUS needs all the " LEVERAGE " he can get !

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The greater part of my income comes from producing promotional materials for clients to use on social media and the largest part of that through Facebook. Most often the majority of the "hits" come from pushing those same materials through my own network base and utilizing paid ad features.

However, I rarely check into Facebook anymore and just have no interest in supporting them even though it means less income. I feel totally okay with my decision. Actually I feel great about it. I'll make do while I'm rethinking ways to make up the loss through other avenues.

edit on 12-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I can easily post ten pictures of Kanye that involve Masonic and Satanic imagery. Just curious how that all ties in, if it does.

Meet Kanye West. Just like his colleagues, another MKUltra celebrity. His wife a former prostitute to the ruling elite. One fine day his programming breaks. He appears in front of crowds ranting about conspiracies. He's taken to the psychiatry. Soon thereafter, he appears at Trump Tower. His programming broke down, so they took him on board. The sequence of those events: No coincidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Kayne made some great points in his own edgy urban swag way, but hey he's a character and was once beloved for his maverick energy. It's disgusting to watch elite blacks, who left that ghetto sh#t behind, belittle a man who's speaking HIS TRUTH ( isn't that the thing now ) trying to promote prison reform and up lift the black community in general. Meanwhile " Shizzle the Nizzle Twizzle " runs around spewing perfectly rational, productive " resistance " speech, not hateful at all !! Snoop calling his once friend an " Uncle Tom N+++a " with friends like him, who needs enemies !

They called Kanyes speech "bizarre". None of it was bizarre. It's bizarre that the President has to fly around in outdated airplanes. Kanye is right. It's bizarre that Chicago has numerous murders a day. It's bizarre that America has the most prison inmates. It's bizarre that any black Trump supporter is supposed to be mentally ill. THOSE things are bizarre.

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join