It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
DRAGONFLY

twitter facebook linkedin Dragonfly: Western energy sector targeted by sophisticated attack group Resurgence in energy sector attacks, with the potential for sabotage, linked to re-emergence of Dragonfly cyber espionage group. The energy sector in Europe and North America is being targeted by a new wave of cyber attacks that could provide attackers with the means to severely disrupt affected operations. The group behind these attacks is known as Dragonfly. The group has been in operation since at least 2011 but has re-emerged over the past two years from a quiet period following exposure by Symantec and a number of other researchers in 2014. This “Dragonfly 2.0” campaign, which appears to have begun in late 2015, shares tactics and tools used in earlier campaigns by the group. The energy sector has become an area of increased interest to cyber attackers over the past two years. Most notably, disruptions to Ukraine’s power system in 2015 and 2016 were attributed to a cyber attack and led to power outages affecting hundreds of thousands of people. In recent months, there have also been media reports of attempted attacks on the electricity grids in some European countries, as well as reports of companies that manage nuclear facilities in the U.S. being compromised by hackers.

www.symantec.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, is there a second message in that tweet, using capital letters?

I see TDC REALLY SC...

At first I thought it meant:

"District of Columbia really State of Columbia", OR
"District of Columbia really State of Colombia"... but using TDC we could have:

"Top Dead Center Really Special Counsel", OR
"Top Dead Center Really Security Council", OR
"Thirty Day Challenge Really Special Counsel", OR Supreme Court, OR
"The Dark Circle Really Soros Clinton",

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Chinese New Year Chinese New Year, also known as Spring Festival, begins on February 16, 2018 this year. Traditionally, the Chinese New Year begins on the 1st day of the 1st month of the Chinese Calendar. It runs to the 15th day of the new year which is called the Lantern Festival. Chinese New Year is a very important Chinese holiday. It is a time for family reunion and thanksgiving.

One of the many Q drops from Feb 16th is of the Canary tree. "singing like a canary"

Also this is a snippet from a Feb 15th drop

Why is everything 'really' made in China?
Cost savings?
Why is POTUS focused on SA/CHINA/RUSSIA?
WHY???????????
WHY IS RUSSIA BEING USED AGAINST POTUS?
WHY RUSSIA?
WHAT DAMAGE CAN RUSSIA DO TO DEMS?
WHAT DAMAGE CAN CHINA DO TO DEMS?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I know, I know AnonScan has been trying to tell us desperately for months but I just don't get it...

Anyone have any ideas?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Oct 2018 - 4:41:49 PM
www.marketwatch.com...📁
Increase ethanol [corn] concentration in gasoline >>> effort to combat CHINA's attempts to harm our farmers.
[Announcement Tonight]
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

I know, I know AnonScan has been trying to tell us desperately for months but I just don't get it...

Anyone have any ideas?

It is some puzzle by wikileaks....

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Hmm, OK

Either that dude is having a total mental breakdown - or something major is about to break.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes but AnonScan has put out all kinds of clue riddle things in the vid they point them out.

They are saying they have been dropping clues about the same thing.

The Wikileak random clues seems to be pointing to many hidden data facilities eveywhere all over the world so far.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Stay on topic......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:56 PM
    link   

ToL, I think the animal emojis of Lion, Butterfly, Camel indicate UK/CIA/Saudi Arabia?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:00 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good call. Interesting he included Trump there at the end

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:18 PM
    link   

I made out the following worth following up:

A) What looks like a visitor record showing visits or phone calls (To assange?) from his father John Shipton in December '17, noted as "family" and all 8 hours long (= a working day?). What if the "phone calls" were actually used as a modem to connect to the net?

B) a reference to #N977GA flight from what looks Denmark to Greenland in April '17

edit on 9-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:31 PM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

BOOM.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:41 PM
    link   

I wanna believe but we've been teased far too long and far too many times.

However, now that I think about it, Vault 7 was a very big deal---it just didn't make the appropriate splash because the effing MSM ain't our friend.

Things are brewing everywhere, but I fear it's a case of "nobody gets out of here alive." The cabal overlords will slash and burn if the tide turns against them.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:45 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds like that might be right! Data centers are turning up everywhere.

People are are associating, at least some, of the data centers with Amazon Web services. The majority seem to be C_A and they are all over the world. Maybe they all are Amazon Web Sevices ...

Interesting article about them I found in Wikileak comments

Why Amazon's Data Centers Are Hidden in Spy Country:

www.theatlantic.com...

Some amazing code breakers have also come up with this guy: Steve J. Rosen. As an answer to one of the clues.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:47 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yes they paired that Trump video with paper stuck on his shoe with Assange's code he tweeted in December along with the MIA paper planes video.

I don't think the paper was an accident.

Eta. AnonScan did in a previous tweet. That clip was in this new video.
    edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:01 PM
    link   

Someone else made the point that, He would have passed 50+ people before boarding. Someone would have told him. Deliberate

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:02 PM
    link   
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    9 Oct 2018 - 5:19:44 PM
    >>3219413
    Guangdong = Guangzhou = Shenzhen?
    Do you believe in coincidences?
    Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:21 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: queenofswords

If I'm not mistaken, when Twitter banned JW, he had 1.74 million followers. He now has 1.77 million.

People are not only waking up, they are coming alive! SHEEP no more!

Yep....he is becoming a major voice for those against the crazy left on Twitter....its pretty interesting to watch.

Never heard of James Woods before today. Since respected member of this thread feel he's a powerhouse for Patriots, I'll go look him up right now and see what I can learn.

Is this him? twitter.com...
    Check out Clint Eastwook, he rocks too
    twitter.com...

Is that like a star wars version of Clint Eastwood? Because I like it....

Not sure that is really him though...

Clint EastWOOKIE!!!
    Thats too cool, no, really.

My 10 year old computer burned up another cheap Chinese power supply the other day. It has a white key board, easy to see. Now, Im on the backup laptop, with a black keyboard, in a not well lit room. And sometimes these older fingers are starting to display signs of arthritics.

But I still like Clint EastWookie, has a great ring to it lol lol

Kurt russellWooki is another giving them hell, literally.

twitter.com...

Satan is not hiding under your bed or making creepy sounds in your basement at night. He is affecting you through world leaders. And make no mistake about it: Satan is using the left to pursue his evil goals and he is doing a pretty damn good, effective job of it at the moment.

edit on PMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago29105 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:28 PM
    link   

ToL, when looking at datacenters, it is worth considering the newish industry of Modular datacenters!

It concerns me how quickly one can set up a new datacentre, wherever you want. We could go through a period of chasing deep state datacenters around a lot of "pop-ups". Fortunately they all depend on good telecommunication lines so are not easily hidden.

There is another worrying principle, with these datacenters, that makes it easy for people like Amazon to facilitate deep state access to government or anyone's systems. The principle of "data halls".

Data halls are essentially different rooms in a datacentre. Typically anyone wanting a secure datacentre will not want other entities or competitors systems in contact with their own. Therefore the sales argument goes:

"I want my systems secure but your datacentre has a hundred customers" -
    "We can give you shared space at $10 per gigabyte storage per month, or you can go build your own secure datacentre for $10>$100m?" -
    "Don't you have an imbetween option?" -
    "Sure, we can give you space in our secure datahall that's in a different room from everyone else for $100 per gigabyte/month?" -
    "Where do I sign?" -
    ...meanwhile the customer totally forgets the other customers are still communicating on the same telecomm cable. The datacentre owners telecomm engineers have meanwhile put a junction box just outside the datacentre that copies ALL it's data to someone else.

A year ago Microsoft Cloud was ahead of Amazon Web Services in cloud/datacentre sales but there are a LOT of players in the industry.

Telecomms is KEY, it's a bit like your neighbour plugging their electric cable into your feed - no one ever sees it.

edit on 9-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join