It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: The GUT

He should have just fired back at them to recall at the time their choice would have been Hitler or Churchill.

Amen to that, but you know what it's like trying to reason with children and the near-sighted.
edit on 10/7/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

A.S.E., You left off the chief female inciter of public violence, Maxine (Waters). Followed closely by Loretta Lynch. Since you asked, I wouldn't word the Meme so brazenly.

That is a tough one. Maxine, I don't believe should get the gallows. "§2384. Seditious conspiracy", 20 years. Those that called to resist President Trumps orders? 2383. Rebellion or insurrection.

Plotter that devised plans to overthrow the President, 2381. Treason. The only question is, do they get life, or death.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Over the years, as the criminals gained power and position, step by step, lessened the punishment of crimes. Today that is quite apparent in democratic jurisdictions, as in sanctuary cities, states. Some crimes are no longer punished at all in San Francisco.

I'm not a proponent of capital punishment. In fact it makes me sick to even think about it. But that is exactly why it was there, in the first place. Public hangings for certain crimes such as Child Trafficking for sex or "Other".

Maxine should do time, for sure, but you cant send someone to the gallows, because they are stupid.

There is no question about Hillary, or Dianne. Hillary (Soros) planned the overthrow while Dianne was a covert agent for China.

I believe some things should go back to old school, and stay that way.

I know what you mean by brazen. But on the other hand, That sure does describe our President

During the Nuremberg trials the most used defense was "I was just following orders". It will have to be considered.

CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

I am open to debate, or correction.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Maxine should do time, for sure, but you cant send someone to the gallows, because they are stupid.

Have you checked her bank balance vs her earnings. Stupid she is not. She is in it right up to her neck.

During the Nuremberg trials the most used defense was "I was just following orders". It will have to be considered.

That excuse was thrown out as invalid because the military must not follow unlawful orders.

P

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Wise words Creep Thumper... I add that we also need to recognise how many of our actions repeat our parents' actions without even realising it. As I often tell my kids "You can't understand yourself until you fully understand your parents and grandparents"... nurture has more to be sorry for than nature.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
An absolutely scathing indictment of my own gender ... from another woman.

I can't say that I disagree with her conclusions much, either.

History repeats in unpleasant ways if we don't learn from it.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

IMO, you should just follow your gut instinct. It has served you well thus far...right? Asking for opinions is probably not necessary.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That excuse was thrown out as invalid because the military must not follow unlawful orders.
That is in our Laws, USCMJ. The Nazi's had their own code they followed. Luger's law. You did what you were told to do, or you were shot with a Luger.

The same law was used on Vince Foster. Many in Government knew not to cross Hillary. Seth Rich I believe is the latest to pay for his crimes against Hillary.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

That is in our Laws, USCMJ. The Nazi's had their own code they followed. Luger's law. You did what you were told to do, or you were shot with a Luger.

The same law was used on Vince Foster. Many in Government knew not to cross Hillary. Seth Rich I believe is the latest to pay for his crimes against Hillary.

I think Anthony Bourdain was the most recent.

Matter of opinion. Not saying I'm right, but I think he knew things about Hildabeast and made the mistake of saying something along those lines publically.

I watched his stuff. I've never viewed him as a guy who would commit suicide, especially when he was deeply in love with his new girlfriend.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I think Anthony Bourdain was the most recent.

Matter of opinion. Not saying I'm right, but I think he knew things about Hildabeast and made the mistake of saying something along those lines publically.

I watched his stuff. I've never viewed him as a guy who would commit suicide, especially when he was deeply in love with his new girlfriend.
Then you see my point.
Sure we had a whistle blowers law, but when the whole system was designed to silence, who in their right mind would say or do anything.

Im not saying they all should walk because of a well placed fear. Each case must be considered. Who profited, who spilled blood, who didn't care. Who left office because they refused to serve evil. The punishment should fit the crime.

Will someone please throw water on the wicked witch, and end this nightmare???

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I think we should send a team overseas to grab Soros and try him here.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I think we should send a team overseas to grab Soros and try him here.

Perhaps grab Soros and hand him along to the countries that have warrants out for him. If he is still alive after those trials and punishments, then try him in the USA.

You may not get him, I think Russia wants to have a chat and a firing squad.

P

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think we will see some Americans handed over to the Russian judicial system.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Trillium

That is an awesome Meme. Needs more circulation. Is that why he followed you or just incidental?

Think is just incidental?
Guess what I do or the mime got his eye

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Yep!!!

Proper, Collusion

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Yep!!!

Proper, Collusion

Hopefully Killary!
edit on 8102018 by Churchhousecreeper because: Autocorrect

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I guess you're saying Trump is also suspect then?

I've always maintained that Trump's the Rothschild's plan B.

They bailed him out in the past.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Trumps use of these tools seem to be for the good.

Could be - but until you see legislation annulling these Acts, naive to put trust in "maybe's"

I said

So Military Tribunals and Kavanaugh what a mix

The Q'sters seem to think military court's are the answer to getting rid of the deep state. What they forget is that...

leaks leading to witness tampering, witness's disappearing, evidence going missing, and the old chestnut " I dont recall ".

Given that nothing has happened yet - or as they state it will be done in secret so as "to not destabilize the country" how will they even know if the result they get is for the better of the Nation?

The hoops some go through to keep some tenuous relevancy when all points to Trumps team being the same old same old -
Giuliani wants to attack Iran Bolton the same....the MIC in full swing

Global Warfare: “We’re Going to Take out 7 Countries in 5 Years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”
Video Interview with General Wesley Clark

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good link
One of the comments says

"Flotus troll level 9000, white hat under all seeing eye of pyramid"

On one level you could say that she is part of the Illuminati "under the eye" and in their control,

secondly what other colour hat would you wear under a hot desert sun, "black"? Seriously?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

How many coincidences until it's mathematically impossible?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Wondering is Pompeo being in China and the president of Interpol being detained have anything to do with eachother.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join