It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

There's a live version of this on Spotify that is amazing and I use when I'm bench pressing.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
DECODE of Q Post #2343 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Guccifer/Florida method using "Q" gives yPyi

We have had post putting "P" at the top of the pile of the cabal and a Payseur.
We have learnt that Q uses "y" to refer to the cabal.
We have learnt that Q uses "I" to denote a missile attack.

Is this decode saying that POTUS is knocking out the head of the cabal now, before the senators, Clintons, Hussein etc.

I guess it would make sense as there would be nothing public/visible upset?
edit on 4-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I can't see how he can unload on Senators until the weekend's Kavanaugh vote has taken place?

Which makes me think, is it practical to lock up any senators before the midterms? Would doing so now make the Senate Non-quorate?

President Trump must have the High Court secured before he can start the roundup.

Between now and the mid-terms, he can arrest the guilty who are standing for positions, taking them out of the race. Thus when it comes to counting votes in the house or senate, a few will be missing.

Watch for the big bad and bold move where he arrests both R & D and yells out, "Drain the swamp!"

Once arrests start, some will withdraw from the race trying to stay out of harms way.

My best guess.

P

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Does that just apply to those in the public eye/government employees? Can others be arrested before High Court secured (as in my previous Payseur post)?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior
Will give him the message.

I first learned about this problem in Vietnam from this website. It spoke of baby farms in Vietnam with the largest buyer being a major food company in the US. Haven't searched for the exact page on the site tho I probably have it somewhere in my saved link.

However here is a another website that speaks to this.

Also, Gen. Flynn follows a woman on twitter (don't recall her name) the escaped from a baby farm in the western US.

Again, thanks for what you do and the info you give us.

Goodnight all

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Does that just apply to those in the public eye/government employees? Can others be arrested before High Court secured (as in my previous Payseur post)?

Yes, they can. Once you get taken to GITMO, your Bill of Rights no longer protects you because you are not on US soil in the legal sense. If you checked, GITMO is a military base.

However, having all of those arrests expunged could happen if the SC were not on board and we already have ample proof that many Judges in the US are actually partizan hacks. They too will enjoy GITMO.

Q has everything.

P

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Cheers for the clarification phoenix358!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Q's statements and questions are flexible and dependent upon timing of real-world conditions.

For example, "Good-bye Mr. Rosenstein" was first stated on 9/17/18. But it didn't happen because President Trump gave in to appeals from Foreign and Domestic authorities, requesting that he not fully declassify the Spygate documents. So he turned them over to the slow-as-molasses IG apparatus for recommendations.

The question "Are You Ready For Arrests?", posted by Q today, are likely not imminent. Both Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court, and Spygate document declassification, needs to happen FIRST, imo.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Both Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court, and Spygate document declassification, needs to happen FIRST, imo.

Agreed Care, but, those can happen so fast it would make your head spin.

I suggest that SC pick can be decided by Monday at the latest and Spygate docs could be (and will be) released on the same day which would take all of the heat off the SC.

There needs to be some safe space before the elections so that sleepy head voters can wake up and smell the roses.

The timing is reasonably critical for Q and the President. We the people must be onboard to prevent the worst case outcome ... a civil war with the 2nd being the battle cry.

That must be avoided at all costs.

P

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Humans As Currency was bigger than y’all realize.

Someone can find the details regarding just HOW PREVALENT.....HUMANS are used in our food.

Feinstein was given the evidence against her.

BYE FEINSTEIN

CHINA CHINA CHINA

CHINA controlled California (Apple, NXIVM(HOLLYWOOD), CA gov offficials, etc.)

POTUS: USMCA - United States Marine Corps Ayyy

USMC [activated] - GREEN OPS UNDERWAY

DOJ [activated] - BLUE OPS UNDERWAY

We are COLD. D5
Avalanche- ICE

Stay ICY WARRIORS!! Bless you ALL in this battle we can’t thank you enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In-Q-Tel keeps popping up.

The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies

Elemental also started working with American spy agencies. In 2009 the company announced a development partnership with In-Q-Tel Inc., the CIA’s investment arm, a deal that paved the way for Elemental servers to be used in national security missions across the U.S. government. Public documents, including the company’s own promotional materials, show that the servers have been used inside Department of Defense data centers to process drone and surveillance-camera footage, on Navy warships to transmit feeds of airborne missions, and inside government buildings to enable secure videoconferencing

Who was Secretary of State 2009 to 2013?

When did US assets in China start going belly up?

U.S. officials had been warning for years that hardware made by two Chinese telecommunications giants, Huawei Corp. and ZTE Corp., was subject to Chinese government manipulation. (Both Huawei and ZTE have said no such tampering has occurred.) But a similar public alert regarding a U.S. company was out of the question.

I'm guessing this is far more widespread than the article and the government are letting on.

Who was Secretary of State 2009 to 2013?

When did US assets in China start going belly up?

I'm not surprised by any of this, for some reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: carewemust

Both Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court, and Spygate document declassification, needs to happen FIRST, imo.

I suggest that SC pick can be decided by Monday at the latest and Spygate docs could be (and will be) released on the same day which would take all of the heat off the SC.
P

Do you think, or has Q said, that the IG has released the Spygate documents back to the White House with his recommendations, and President is merely holding them until the right moment for publishing?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I wrote about this back in 2013 but was aware of the stink long before.and questioned our govt complacency with it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM?

If world gov't are outsourcing military electronic parts in critical TS systems I would question the mental ability of our leaders or the fact that perhaps gov't world conflict could and is being manufactured. 

What I'm trying to do is to see or find if their is a link that could demonstrate that the world conflicts are being artificially created. I find it hard to believe that we would knowingly outsource or risk outsourcing our electronic components that are on our advanced weapons to China when they outsource to other foreign govt's as well. 

I see the outsourcing of electronic components as a potential Rosetta Stone to exposing a global group that controls all the world gov'ts 

I'm really surprised that ATS members don't have much to say about this connection among world gov'ts and its implications

edit on 121031America/ChicagoFri, 05 Oct 2018 01:12:42 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Once you get taken to GITMO, your Bill of Rights no longer protects you because you are not on US soil in the legal sense. If you checked, GITMO is a military base.

Actually, your Constitutional rights follow you outside of the country. This is long-settled case law.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Body language analysis of Feinstein after seeing FBI report:

youtube.com...

Interesting how Feinstein says she had to leave and did not view whole report. Suspicious considering how heavily she was vested into hearing. I agree with suspicion that she was not allowed to see whole report.

I think we are starting to see confirmation that there is some truth to heavy things going on behind the scenes. They were forced into a corner and had to go all out in fight against Kavanaugh even if it meant hurting their chances in November elections. Beyond politics, they were fighting to try to save their necks and Feinstein shows the look of defeat.

She gets hopeful eyes anytime Schumer says anything that sounds like they are still in the fight but quickly slumps again because she realizes that is just posturing and the reality is they have lost. Not politically, but real loss of their corrupt lifestyle and facing hard prison time.

That's my take, hope I'm right!

edit on 5-10-2018 by Strate8 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Always some late night gems on 8ch.

Remember VIPanon?

He was the first rally attendee wearing a Q shirt to ever be pointed out by POTUS back a few months ago. Apparently he was at tonight's rally and got to meet POTUS. He said:

VIP Anon here. I hate that name by the way. I am not VIP and not really anonymous anymore. lol But I want to thank all the bakers and anons here that contribute so much to the Q movement.

So I went to the rally tonight and had the privilege to meet President Trump. What a great guy. Very personable and very nice in person. I had the opportunity to take picture with him, that they will mail at a later date.

So after the photo was taken, I asked him the question:

Me - "I have a question."

Trump - "OK"

Me - " Is Q real? "

Trump - (He looked me right in the eye, paused for an uncomfortable second, then threw out his hands to the side and said) "I don''t know, maybe." (another pause then said) "I do know they are great people!"

Me- "Yes they are…"

-----------------

And thats the EXACT type of response I'd expect from POTUS!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Strange times .... maybe related seeing the President of Interpol go missing is very noteworthy imo

Inter pol chief missing: French police launch investigation into President Meng Hongwei's disappearance

French police have reportedly launched an investigation into the disappearance of Interpol's president. Meng Hongwei, a Chinese government minister, was reported missing after travelling to his native country last week. The 64-year-old lives in Lyon with his wife and children, who have not heard from him since he left for China on 29 September, according to reports.

edit on 1052018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Yes, they can. Once you get taken to GITMO, your Bill of Rights no longer protects you because you are not on US soil in the legal sense. If you checked, GITMO is a military base.

However, having all of those arrests expunged could happen if the SC were not on board and we already have ample proof that many Judges in the US are actually partizan hacks. They too will enjoy GITMO.

Q has everything.

P

Im not 100% sure that is true. Military bases are considered US soil, even if they reside in another country, kinda like an Embassy. If Im wrong here, someone please correct me.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That was the RIGHT answer Mr. President.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join