It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Didn't All Seeing Eye say he was going to tonight's rally?
Yes, I went, and am absolutely floored by the turn out. Though, only seeing one Q T Shirt.

Getting there early, well, Never imagined people were camping out from the day before, never made it inside. The line snaked back and forth around the very large parking lots and side roads.

There was no parking to be had for blocks around the event. People were allowing people to park in their yards, for 20$ a vehicle.

There were no instruction of any kind. No road signs for parking, no allowance for ticket holders, strictly first come first serve at the door. Then, when the venue was filled, the lines broke and all ran to the entrance where the big Screen was set up. We stood in line for 2 1/2 hours and their was 10,000 in the line behind us, at least. When they closed the doors many left the area.

From what I gather, the city gave out 90,000 tickets. I cant say 90,000 showed up, but will say firmly, at least 20,000 were present. Maybe more

Trump, your going to need a much bigger boat, MUCH BIGGER

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
CHECKPOINT

My understanding was that dominoes were being lined up to be in play before the Presidential Emergency Alert test:

1) Confirmation of Brett Cavanaugh to Supreme Court
2) Firing or resignation of Rod Rosenstein
3) Un-recusal/Activation of Jeff Sessions
4) DECLAS of FISA warrant pages/texts that POTUS authorised
5) Supreme Court validation of authority to use martial law for round-up/detainment of those in 50k sealed indictents
Then...
6) Presidential Emergency Alert Test
Then...
7) Unsealing of indictments
8) Execution of the arrest warrants
9) Detainment of perps in FEMA camps and/or GITMO
10) Trials (Military Courts and/or Federal Courts (plus possibly Supreme Court for Hussein)

So... if this is correct then we have none of the pre-requisites and the test is at 13:18 tomorrow?

Will the Alert be delayed again?
Will the Alert genuinely be used as a test, then re-used when prerequisites are met?
Will it be a very busy 24 hours fulfilling the prerequisites?
edit on 2-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: numbering

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

edit on 10.2.2018 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If it's a matter of your personal safety then that's a very personal decision. Obversely--as we've been hearing--sunlight is the best disinfectant. If you've figured out we're in the fishbowl then dance lightly around it. Wishing you the best always, QoS.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

These cowardly mfers...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Cowardly and STUPID. Hurts Democrat candidates everywhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks, The Gut. I'm in a quandary about it right now and need to do some silent thinking about how to go forward. This has me convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Q is important, regardless of who or what began the awakening, we are participating in an amazing journey.

I keep thinking of Q's admonition that the attacks are going to intensify.

I hate melodrama, over-exaggeration, and hyperbole, and like to stay grounded and balanced. But, I KNOW something dark and evil is about to come to light, but it is fighting as hard as it can to stay in power in the shadows.

This post will probably get deleted, too. Censorship is part of it and it is being used right now like a weapon.

Watch at least the first minute, and hear with hearing ears:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

PM'd you.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Also, Feinstein just demanded that the FBI Report on Kavanaugh's background check be kept PRIVATE. Could it be that Dims request for EXPANSION has come back to bite her in the arse?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Also, Feinstein just demanded that the FBI Report on Kavanaugh's background check be kept PRIVATE. Could it be that Dims request for EXPANSION has come back to bite her in the arse?

That seems extremely odd unless it's very negative to Feinstein's argument. Let's make sure it's public.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It seems like the midterms might become a backdrop for a criminal election fraud investigation.

media.8ch.net...

These people are stupid.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

That seems extremely odd unless it's very negative to Feinstein's argument. Let's make sure it's public.

The FBI report probably concludes that all the accusations are baseless. Perhaps even provably false.

I'm tempted to think that Feinstein is trying to hide her own unethical actions, but it's too late to try to close that barn door. Feinstein herself made the accusation public, even tho Ford seemingly never agreed to it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The reports will show zero against Kavanaugh.

That's why they want it hidden so they can use the old "assumptive deductive" reasoning gag.

🤡

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

QoS, I would like to echo GUTs thoughts and add that lurkers like myself can only really interpret the chaos that’s occurring around us through the hard work and research posters such as yourself share on this thread. I have learned so much from this community’s decodes of Q drops that I’d never have put together without you all. We ARE a nation UNITED under GOD, may He help you in your decision and pray for ATS to make wise choices on all of our behalf whatever action that may be. Hope I’ll continue to read everyones thoughts here uncensored - for the betterment of my own spiritual and intellectual advancement and all those I interact regularly.
You are your loved ones safety first and foremost Queen! Ty for all you do. From this lurker and many others !

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ford never named him.

And Feinstein is worried because she leaked it against Ford's wishes and then blamed her for it.

As well as her many other secrets

edit on 2 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Q Post #2314 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

"Symbolism will be their downfall"... sounds like we need to be seeing some symbolism somewhere to relate this to?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Q Post #2315 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Includes this link on Pentagon/ricin story.

This is a 1 minute MARKER post meaning IMPORTANT in relation to imminent action!

Is this a reminder that the date for registration closure is soon?

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join