It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Free Energy Idea

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: p75213

That's doesn't matter. Even if you created a stronger AC signal Kirchoff's law still applies. What goes in will come out, whether it's heat energy, power dissipation at the load, or ground.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Are you saying no matter what the strength of the electric field there is no gain? Forget about the coil and lets say I had an independent electric field generated by some source. It's going to charge the capacitor to some degree. That being the case, the electric field from the coil would do the same providing it is strong enough.

That's about all I am going to say on this as I see it's going nowhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Reading that, we may have a difference in vocabulary. You do realize that an "electrical field" and "electrical current" are two different things, right? An electric field is characterized by a voltage gradient and can give rise to an electrical current. An electrical current is electrical carriers in actual motion, and if properly concentrated (as in a capacitor) can create an electrical field in the dielectric.

Your capacitor will not be charged by an electrical field; it will be charged by an an electrical current, which will induce an electric field in the dielectric to store the energy from the current.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Kirchhoff's voltage law states that the algebraic sum of the potential differences in any loop must be equal to zero as: ΣV = 0

I keep bringing up Kirchoff because no matter how you slice it, what you put in will add up and equal zero 10+(-10)=0.

If you added +10 from source a Vs(a) and had another +10V from source b Vs(b) in a circuit as you suggest, and you provided a path (which you would have to do) it would add up to 20 volts. Those 20 volts would be read across the circuit exactly as Kirchoff's LAW dictates. The voltage would be divided across the circuit components and current would be added up to equal current at the source regardless of how they are divided up.

Basically, no new energy can be created this way. You're just using two sources and adding them up. That's not free energy.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Miccey
I would be happy if someone got this for me:

Wizzkid, hope im not wrong....
www.youtube.com...

Taylor Wilson is a fraud and so is his dad who put him up to it.

Several people who are EEs and EETs crapped all over his BS. Here's one example:

People like this bank on the fact that most people don't know a damned thing about electronics and electricity. It might as well be magic.

What the Bloo**** h*** does that have to do with TW...
Seriously... Sorry if im derailing here, but that was
utter nonsense reply to my post.. And from you...
Wow...So im of mow and starting a new thread...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

We were discussing free energy peddlers.

EDIT:

I just caught my mistake.

I mistook him for another kid that wound up on Ted.

My apologies.
edit on 22 9 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't understand this idea.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join