It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tight Pants Are Population Control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I like to freeball but it distracts the lady folk.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I agree.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

just as much nonsense. to be still posing with a diaper when you are a king.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well if it is. Then does not seem to be working all that well. In fact if there is any sort of depopulation conspiracy or plan. Whatever it is and whoever is doing it. They are not doing a very good job at it, at all. May be an epic failure. You know considering that the population has been upping and spiking for the past oh, 500 to 1000 years or so, with only the current 30 years or so really going through the roof.

How do you know how many people are on the planet? Did you read it somewhere or did you count them recently? Are you trusting without question what you have been told?

Yup, depopulation. Another epic failure. Its quite obvious there doing all wrong.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Yep. Fashion is nonsense and silly. It always has been.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Especially when its pants that try to squeeze you nuts.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Nut squeezing is tame compared to some of the other crazier fashions humans have participated in. You got things like uranium sand baths in the 1950's or just about anything in this list of insanity. But nothing tops idealizing the symptoms of tuberculosis as a high standard of beauty.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It just goes back to the 70s and 80s when tight pants were all the rage. I know I wore tight jeans during the 70s and 80s with my friends. Just a fashion cycle.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Tight pants are population control.

Baggy pants are population degeneration.

Most people did not wear them that baggy back in the day. Most people just wore relaxed fit so they were easy to get on and off and didn't make you feel like you were going to break out into falsetto song any second.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I saw people wearing them that baggy all the time. I remember back in high school secretly laughing at another kid as I walked behind him who had to walk with his legs spread out so his pants didn't fall down.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And now they walk with their legs and buttocks clinched so snug they always on the verge of falling down.

I mean look how this guy walks life a total gimp:

Its no wonder why they picked him to rob.
edit on 21-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yeah. If you have to change the way you walk to accommodate fashion, you MAAAAAAAAY be overdoing it a bit.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I saw people wearing them that baggy all the time. I remember back in high school secretly laughing at another kid as I walked behind him who had to walk with his legs spread out so his pants didn't fall down.

I saw people wearing them a lot too. But most people didn't wear them. The ones who did looked like goofballs and stood out from the norm.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just goes to show how stupid people really are. Literally anything that becomes trendy will just automatically become the thing to do. Even if it's completely vapid and stupid looking. I just know if it was fashionable to wear a giant rubber chicken on your head you'd see it every time you went anywhere.

I saw one of those hipster dudes in real life today at Costco and it was completely bizarre. Guy was all decked out looked like some kind of Abraham Lincoln doll wearing plaid. He just needed a bluejay nesting in his hair to complete the look.
edit on 21-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well yeah. How else do you explain the mullet existing?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well yeah. How else do you explain the mullet existing?

That was tame compared to some of the weird stuff that's going on. Like that hairdo now that a lot of young dudes (especially) are wearing where they look like they've been in a tornado and their hair got stuck that way. It literally looks like their hair is blowing in the wind in freeze frame. WTF is that?
edit on 21-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Two words..............

That's unfortunate.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Couple that with high levels of estrogen in the water supply and you've got yourself a problem!

They're Millennials, this is not a problem. It's a solution.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TiggersTheMan

It's an armadillo in my trousers!

/spinaltap

Yeah, I wore Peter Golding Blacks for years, starting in 87 or so. I used to joke that "I took them to the tailor and he sucked all the air out of the bottom cuff so you can see what your getting."

No one was offended and I still made babies later on.

But yeah, whatever. Pants are evil. I get it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Tight pants are population control.

Baggy pants are population degeneration.

I'll stick to my Marty McFly looking Levi's 505's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join