It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appears Senate Judiciary has been busy with "witnesses" in Ford Case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I pay little attention to the media (very little).

This isn’t even a special case. It happens to be ANOTHER case of corruption orchestrated by the left. This is all they know, and I believe they continue to go bonkers because they have TONS to hide from the public.

The media doesn’t have us wrapped around their finger...they’re currently under our thumb.

That's what is so funny about the left. The GOP continues to show the lies and deception that has been rampant with the left for years....and all the left does is throw out protests and resist chants and sexual allegations and racism allegations and whatnot.

They have pushed the Russian agenda for 2 years and STILL have nothing.

It's like they are resisting the truth and are children with their hands over their ears screaming LA-LA-LA....

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Its freakin’ sad.

I don’t root for republicans, I champion ‘we the people’ but the left has gone so far off the rails, it makes it super difficult to even understand where they’re coming from most of the time.

They’ve jumped the shark, lost their way, etc., etc., etc. You can’t reason with them. The divide between reality and politics is so wide, it’ll take decades before we can trust each other once again.

This isn’t simply a Russian collusion investigation. Its not just the weaponization of ABC agencies for political stranglehold. Its the impossibility to engage one another because people have literally seemed to have lost their rational minds.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
also, what the hell is up with the demand she testifies after Kavanaugh?? in what world does the accused testify first?? how on earth do you respond to accusations, when you dont even know what they will be?

In the world of loons.

It's typical Democrat BS just like they hate the Electoral College.

They always want something that's not quite "Legal".

Unless of course, they benefit and somebody else gets snooked.

😎

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

also, what the hell is up with the demand she testifies after Kavanaugh?? in what world does the accused testify first?? how on earth do you respond to accusations, when you dont even know what they will be?

I am sure they told her to shove it on that request....

wouldnt be so sure on that one. they may cave in a bit and say, she can go second, but Kavanaugh gets a rebuttal maybe? would still be idiotic, but I could see them doing it to try and force her hand to show up (I think there is no way in hell her attorney and the dems have any intention of her doing so, this is all political theater)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I think he should speak first, and take that time to work on his karaoke game.

Maybe work in a little,

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, the democrats declined to participate in legally-binding questioning of the "witnesses?"

I can't even imagine that anyone in a position of responsibility who supposedly cares about the allegations wouldn't want to be there.

If true, that speaks volumes in an already full set of encyclopedias on shameful and deceptive partisanship.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
So let me get this straight, the democrats declined to participate in legally-binding questioning of the "witnesses?"

I can't even imagine that anyone in a position of responsibility who supposedly cares about the allegations wouldn't want to be there.

If true, that speaks volumes in an already full set of encyclopedias on shameful and deceptive partisanship.

Crazy right?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The audacity of this woman and/or her handlers is stunning.
First she agrees to testify, then claims 'Gee, I can't make it Monday ', as though she has soooo many more important things to do than go before the nation's lawmakers to testify about the horrible trauma she was subjected to by that groping monster, Brett Kavanaugh.
Then she wants to 'customize' the country's historic method of due process by forcing the accused to testify first?
Wow...what alternate reality does she live in?
I'm gobsmacked...
So, ok... My first instinct is to say OK whatever you want, just show up.
Problem there is precedent. And you never know when that precedent will come back and bite you in the @$$.
But at this point I think that no matter what she does she's totally screwed.
Hopefully someone has already been sent to the dollar store and gotten her a participation medal, because that's the sort of thing that has cultivated this woman's outrageous sense of entitlement.
BTW I'm a woman who totally understands the difficulty of testifying against the perpetrator of sexual violence, I've been there.
But based on all the facts that have been made available in this case, I believe this is a purely political ploy to postpone the confirmation of a Supreme Court Justice.
I am offended by anyone that would make false accusations and engage in the assault on the integrity of an innocent man, his family, this country and all women that are truly victimized.

edit on 9201818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder why we are all of a sudden trusting the narrative being spun by the media and government? Back in the day when I first started posting on these boards this place hardly ever touched anything the media or government were talking about, we were more worried about what WASN'T being talked about than what was. Now it has flipped completely, we are now tuned into the media and government narrative like fiends, waiting for any and every excuse to be outraged by one side or the other.

People around here need to sit back and start thinking about WHY the media and government is giving them every reason possible to hate their fellow Americans and neighbors.

You guys are so wrapped around their finger it's sad. They have you exactly where they want you and you guys are acting in the exact way they want. You know what a psyop is? Look at the news and government for the past 2+ years and you'll find a concerted effort by those in power to divide us down social lines. It's working so well yet people keep happily buying into the propaganda and allowing themselves to be radicalized.

Just realize that the more you tune into the narrative being spun by those in power (the media and government) the less time you spend on things that are actually healthy and productive to your every day life. My advice is to tune out, you'll be much happier if you do.

if I saw you saying these things when a liberal makes an anti Trump thread, I'd think you might not be just a but hurt leftie. But with all your "they are playing you" warnings, you seem to be very one sided. Your words are empty and hollow. Oh and annoying, seeing you post this drivel in every thread that has a pro right slant, gets old after so many times. If you have called out the left on this, show me and I'll apologize.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mean.... its a face only her momma could love.

IMHO opinion of course.

video.newsserve.net...
edit on 9212018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Which left leaning threads make it to the top? Which are more prevalent, left leaning threads or right leaning ones when it comes to the front page 99% of the time these days? Look at the front page right now, that's about what it looks like every day. Right leaning threads (and thankfully a few actual alternative threads right now)getting the most attention.

I don't feel the need to tell leftists how they are wrong because that is not the predominant ideology on these boards. I have enough of that when talking to my brother in real life who is extreme left. And trust me, he has just as radicalized views as some members here except in the opposite direction. I understand the left has lost its way when it comes to a certain section of the demographic, just as the right has.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder why we are all of a sudden trusting the narrative being spun by the media and government? Back in the day when I first started posting on these boards this place hardly ever touched anything the media or government were talking about, we were more worried about what WASN'T being talked about than what was. Now it has flipped completely, we are now tuned into the media and government narrative like fiends, waiting for any and every excuse to be outraged by one side or the other.

People around here need to sit back and start thinking about WHY the media and government is giving them every reason possible to hate their fellow Americans and neighbors.

You guys are so wrapped around their finger it's sad. They have you exactly where they want you and you guys are acting in the exact way they want. You know what a psyop is? Look at the news and government for the past 2+ years and you'll find a concerted effort by those in power to divide us down social lines. It's working so well yet people keep happily buying into the propaganda and allowing themselves to be radicalized.

Just realize that the more you tune into the narrative being spun by those in power (the media and government) the less time you spend on things that are actually healthy and productive to your every day life. My advice is to tune out, you'll be much happier if you do.
This is not a psyops, it's the Democrats just doing what they do and the GOP on slow cooker.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join