It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appears Senate Judiciary has been busy with "witnesses" in Ford Case

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well...it appears the Senate Judiciary has been busy and has gotten statements under penalty of felony.

I'd assume they have some idea of what is about to go down at this point...and it's likely not going to be good for Ford.

twitter.com...

I have a feeling Ford is about to be lambasted by the committee.

I actually feel bad for her because I dont think she meant for this to happen, but listening to the devil in your ear deserves what rolls downhill.....

And Kavanaugh is all in....

edit on 9/20/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
She is a mental case I believe.

And she'll be a worse case next week.

Sad.

MSM BS in full activation.

Hope her own "doctors" are standing by and doing a full diagnosis.

😎

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Devils in the details. I wont feel bad for her no matter what happens.

She chose to participate in this charade... while the democrats declined to participate in the questioning of Kavanaugh.

End this circus!!!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I dont feel sorry for her at all...she, an intelligent, highly educated person decided it was ok to lie, in order to interfere with the "consequences" of an election.

She deserves what she gets.
edit on 20-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would be very surprised if she shows up.......the demands are meant to be cover for her not showing

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

In your title, do you mean "Case" instead of "Cae"?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In your title, do you mean "Case" instead of "Cae"?

Yep...fixed...thanks!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I wonder why we are all of a sudden trusting the narrative being spun by the media and government? Back in the day when I first started posting on these boards this place hardly ever touched anything the media or government were talking about, we were more worried about what WASN'T being talked about than what was. Now it has flipped completely, we are now tuned into the media and government narrative like fiends, waiting for any and every excuse to be outraged by one side or the other.

People around here need to sit back and start thinking about WHY the media and government is giving them every reason possible to hate their fellow Americans and neighbors.

You guys are so wrapped around their finger it's sad. They have you exactly where they want you and you guys are acting in the exact way they want. You know what a psyop is? Look at the news and government for the past 2+ years and you'll find a concerted effort by those in power to divide us down social lines. It's working so well yet people keep happily buying into the propaganda and allowing themselves to be radicalized.

Just realize that the more you tune into the narrative being spun by those in power (the media and government) the less time you spend on things that are actually healthy and productive to your every day life. My advice is to tune out, you'll be much happier if you do.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Was Christine Ford a "hottie" in high-school? Seen any pictures?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

one question. I was under the impression that the accuser didnt even remember when the party was, or where, or how she got home, or who was there. If this is the case, how did they interview people at the party?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Amen!

This lying, manipulating, political droppings of the bull is what kids are being taught... Dems still don't get it.- Trump didn't win because of crony politics, he simply won because people are waking up and smelling something other than roses.

No one thought Trump would win. People didn't vote for Trump so much as they voted against more of the same.
My $0.02

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Or since she was a party girl who was supposedly into binge drinking, does that explain why she can't tell the number of boys in the room? First 2, then 4, then 5...

Maybe she is blurring the nights in the hotel in her mind...

We had a couple girls in high school like that.

ETA: and before someone gets their panties in a knot, I was a Democrat once so I know how they think.

So now the burden of proof is on her... she just needs to come out and prove that it wasn't true.

edit on 20-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder why we are all of a sudden trusting the narrative being spun by the media and government? Back in the day when I first started posting on these boards this place hardly ever touched anything the media or government were talking about, we were more worried about what WASN'T being talked about than what was. Now it has flipped completely, we are now tuned into the media and government narrative like fiends, waiting for any and every excuse to be outraged by one side or the other.

People around here need to sit back and start thinking about WHY the media and government is giving them every reason possible to hate their fellow Americans and neighbors.

You guys are so wrapped around their finger it's sad. They have you exactly where they want you and you guys are acting in the exact way they want. You know what a psyop is? Look at the news and government for the past 2+ years and you'll find a concerted effort by those in power to divide us down social lines. It's working so well yet people keep happily buying into the propaganda and allowing themselves to be radicalized.

Just realize that the more you tune into the narrative being spun by those in power (the media and government) the less time you spend on things that are actually healthy and productive to your every day life. My advice is to tune out, you'll be much happier if you do.

I'm pretty sure the GOP is trying to bring everyone together. The reason the Trump Rallys get so much coverage is because they draw huge crowds and he is a great speaker.

It was the 8 years prior that were all about divide and conquer....and they are still attempting to do it.

Imagine what we could accomplish in America if everyone would just back the President and move forward.

I am very happy...sorry to hear you are not. I spend my days outdoors quite a bit and with my kids when they get out of school and playing board games with them before they go to bed.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

one question. I was under the impression that the accuser didnt even remember when the party was, or where, or how she got home, or who was there. If this is the case, how did they interview people at the party?

They interviewed the people she suddenly remembered were there....but from what they publicly said before, they dont have any idea what she is talking about.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Or since she was a party girl who was supposedly into binge drinking, does that explain why she can't tell the number of boys in the room? First 2, then 4, then 5...

Maybe she is blurring the nights in the hotel in her mind...

We had a couple girls in high school like that.

Dont forget about the girl that was added to the mix by her attorney....

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
also, what the hell is up with the demand she testifies after Kavanaugh?? in what world does the accused testify first?? how on earth do you respond to accusations, when you dont even know what they will be?
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago20p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I pay little attention to the media (very little).

This isn’t even a special case. It happens to be ANOTHER case of corruption orchestrated by the left. This is all they know, and I believe they continue to go bonkers because they have TONS to hide from the public.

The media doesn’t have us wrapped around their finger...they’re currently under our thumb.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
also, what the hell is up with the demand she testifies after Kavanaugh?? in what world does the accused testify first?? how on earth do you respond to accusations, when you dont even know what they will be?

I am sure they told her to shove it on that request....

<<   2 >>

join