It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme feminism showed its man-hating true self

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Today's women are the reason for what I once heard a man say ...

"Women should have been created with their mouths on top of their heads. This way every time they try to speak, they will get a mouth full of hair."

I guess this was his way of hoping there was some way to discourage them from nag ... nag ... nagging men to death.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
It's unfortunate all the extremist feminists have ruined it for everyone else. TBH, I don't think it was ever really meant to be this toxic.

Speak for yourself. Feminist still like men that don't whine all the time.

WTF are you talking about? If you wanted to say that you could have said it without quoting me and it would have still been a statement of your opinion. Where the hell do you see me whining? I am talking about the extreme feminists who actually do hate men. I'm not talking about the average woman on the street who embraces feminism because she feels like it does at least give her some form of political representation. There's nothing wrong with that and that's what I meant. So try comprehending what you're reading before insulting someone. I pretty much say what I mean and if I was in the mood to whine about women, I'd have been doing it (Although those incel morons have also destroyed any chance of men being able to voice any legitimate gripes in a constructive and meaningful way).

I don't have any complaints with the average woman or even casual feminists. I'm glad feminism is a thing, in general.

edit on 21-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It's unfortunate all the extremist feminists have ruined it for everyone else. TBH, I don't think it was ever really meant to be this toxic.

But men that don't whine all the time, don't like feminists *because they whine all the time*.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i have never seen peace between sexes. why should anyone.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She upset me so much my man-uterus, my "muterus" is achy.

I need a hot bath, some chocolate and wine.

*sobs*

Gallon sized chocolate ice cream, in front of the TV (watching Friends reruns), works best. Oh, and drink the wine from a waaay oversized coffee cup. Your testosterone will plummet by like 15 millibars.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

What's the source on this?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Shouldn't that word be duderous?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
DBC owes me for the coffee I just spat out.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Nah, the really foolish part was marrying you in the first place if that's your attitude on it all.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

sounds like your son need a little tough love . I don't know the whole story so it's just an opinion . Best wishes and good luck

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter
I hadn't caught this one before, but since searching for "Emily Lindin" returned nothing in here, I thought I'd get up on a nice soap box and say something about it.

This cute litte tweet caught my eye:

"Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay."

All this time, I thought the #metoo movement was about "safe work environments" and stopping "unwanted sexual advances" - REGARDLESS of the genders involved. Peace and love and all that.

I've must have been naive.

It's just another money grab.

Priority one is to "undo the patriarchy". What? Is the sting operation "divorce" no longer working out for the women of the world? Is the fact that rabid feminists hate men so much that they have gone full-on dyke cut them off from divorce settlements - since they wouldn't dream of marrying a "toxic masculine"?

These few man-haters have ruined everything that was good about the feminist movement to begin with. We can all be grateful that these extremists are still a minority.

I guess what we men need to do IF they ever become a dominant force in the world, is to say: "Fine. Have it your way. Here's a coverall. Go dig your own diamonds. Here's a pair of boots. Go fish your own crab in the Bering strait. Here's a jar of jelly. Open your own damn lid. I'll be on the front porch reading the newspaper."

You can't have your cake and eat it.

I think these extreme feminists would come to a surprise realization if all men suddenly just disappeared.

And indeed - a lot of women would have a very, very bad payday.

And that's just the financial side of it.

The really ridiculous part is that the very same feminists who cry "RAPE!" every time a man even GLANCED at an ass 30 years ago, seem to have NO problem with the gang rape epidemic in countries like Sweden.

I guess it's only rape if a man with money is behind it. He doesn't even have to have done ANYTHING.

What kind of a person wants innocent people to lose their job over false accusations?

A despicable one.

We sensible men and women of the world must NEVER let these extremists get away with this.

Enough of this BS.

Wow...she is a real gem!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That's because they enjoy a "subservient" man perhaps and cannot accept equality when it involves something positive for men too?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

You watch him watching pron?

Nice!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Lagomorphe

You watch him watching pron?

Nice!

ZONE TAN IS WATCHING EVERYONE FAP!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

WTF are you talking about? If you wanted to say that you could have said it without quoting me and it would have still been a statement of your opinion. Where the hell do you see me whining? I am talking about the extreme feminists who actually do hate men. I'm not talking about the average woman on the street who embraces feminism because she feels like it does at least give her some form of political representation. There's nothing wrong with that and that's what I meant. So try comprehending what you're reading before insulting someone. I pretty much say what I mean and if I was in the mood to whine about women, I'd have been doing it (Although those incel morons have also destroyed any chance of men being able to voice any legitimate gripes in a constructive and meaningful way).

I don't have any complaints with the average woman or even casual feminists. I'm glad feminism is a thing, in general.

I apologize! I work in an industry where many women are in position of authority and the constant whine from the
old school male's attitudes get so tiresome. Any woman that has intelligence, ambition, and authority get's labeled a radical feminist by the male crybabies.

It's even evident in this thread. I didn't really mean to single you out.
edit on 21-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

war between sexes is very difficult to reconcile and get over with. maybe it is better to be honest about this sometimes.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And yet this is coming from a women who will probably never ever taken out on a date again with that attitude or never find a husband with that mouth.

Might as well pull the chair from under her then out for her.

And yet, she will want a man when she dies of bitter old age while she will he incapable of doing anything herself, and will have to spend a lot of that money on Male hookers who probably won't be caught dead and won't be able to get a sandwich for herself.

edit on 21-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ah yea, the chickification of everything.

You can fight it if you want to but I'd suggest you look at what's coming up behind you in terms of the males of the younger generation. They make Sheldon look like an Alpha Male.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I read through this thread, ignored it as juvenile behavior.

I decided to respond briefly.

Here is the OPS headline:

Extreme feminism showed its man-hating true self

First of all - it's meaningless. Extreme implies a small percentage, let's say less then 5%.

If you are an extremist of any sort it implies hatred of something or someone(s).

The language is meaningless and infantile. Except perhaps as an example of psychological 'projection'.

Let's turn it around a bit - and see what the projector may have been saying...

"Women-hating men show extreme toxic masculinity."

This is how projection works - internally you feel and think and perhaps act in a certain way and you BELIEVE that other people are just like you and think, feel and act as you do, or would if not restrained..

2nd point.

If this OP is meant to be about a more general female population, then I would strongly dispute the notion that 'women' hate men (actually up to and including so called 'extreme' types).

I have known many women who enjoy the company of men. What you may perceive as hate is more likely disTRUST.

Women learn to distrust men over time it's sad to say because of the societal pressure on them to adhere to the GUY CODE.

These behaviors forced on men, young and old, include always pretending you know what's happening, always having an answer, never apologizing, never admit being wrong or , god forbid, weak in any way. Getting the last word, never, ever crying or doing any 'girl' things....

The list goes on and on.

I would never say that all men have surrendered to this conditioning, I know and know of, many who have not. But I don't know a man alive that hasn't been effected by this authoritarian/domineering paradigm in one way or another.

That is what women come to distrust even in the men they love.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join