It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It wasn't Kavanaugh -- it was THIS guy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Please tell me it's not this nonsense about the house having a staircase with a landing and bedrooms upstairs. How many houses would that describe? How many in affluent neighbors in particular? Sure, it could have been house or any number of thousands of others

Again, that's the whole point of this.

Whelan gave a legal theory as to how Ford could have mixed Kavanaugh up with someone else. It sounds quite coincidental, but also conceivable... especially if she had been drinking. If that legal theory is correct, Kavanaugh is being blamed for a crime actons he did not commit.

Therein lies the danger of this silly #MeToo movement. It is an abomination of justice that displaces the core tenets of our legal system at the mercy of not just the memory, but of vengeance of someone else. Anyone can be accused of anything, but no one (supposedly) can be convicted without due process. Until now, that is. Now, anyone can convicted of specific crimes and even non-criminal social violations with real consequences, without a shred of proof and without any opportunity to effectively defend themselves.

There is little real difference between #MeToo and the Salem Witch Trials. Witch? No, but a sexual predator. Defense? Of course he denies it... that's exactly what someone who is guilty would do! Proof? Proof? We don't need no stinkin' proof! We have coincidence and the tears of the poor lying victims!

The only real difference is that there never were witches in Salem. But there really are sexual predators, and there really are victims. When the residents of Salem realized the error of their ways, people were falsely killed as witches but no witches escaped prosecution... this time, when we finally realize the error of our ways, we will not only have destroyed innocent lives, but we will also be responsible for allowing actual sexual predators to prey on more victims. Already, there is social doubt among quite a few when any allegation comes forth, and this will only continue to worsen until no one cares and we have set back our civilization 200 years in that respect.

Just how important is politics? Just how many women can be sacrificed to the political party concept?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What's your sign....... it might account for your comment....

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sexual predators. ? They very likely knew the routine, and would get their bag of gold then or now. Lots of gold diggers in Politics

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneArmedBandit

Smoking gun proof it was Kavanaugh.

Chackmate Slavanaughff

it is as credible as anything the dems have attempted to use to smear kavenaugh
too bad the daily kos isnt as humorous as this

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The pathetic direction the Repubs are taking here will be the death of them. You have to be pretty damned dumb to validate this misdirection attempt. If the elections were not already in the hands of Dems, this will definitely push it over the edge. You had your chances and blew it by putting partisanism above common sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

You had your chances and blew it by putting partisanism above common sense.

isnt that what was done by accusing someone of "attempted rape and murder" with out including the date, time or location?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Sounds like the old Hickory house is a slammin joint!

How do I get in?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Too little too late, but for what it is worth:

I made an appalling and inexcusable mistake of judgment in posting the tweet thread in a way that identified Kavanaugh's Georgetown Prep classmate. I take full responsibility for that mistake, and I deeply apologize for it. I realize that does not undo the mistake.

Ed Whelan Twitter
edit on 21-9-2018 by Boadicea because: Added "I" to quote.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hope you're doing well Redneck, glad to see you came back to the party.

On topic, this dude doesn't strike me as an Ed, looks more like a Richard, Richard Head, hahah. Going off of appearances alone, don't know the guy.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'd love to hear that reasoning as well.

How she, Feinstein, can possibly explain why she sat on such "important" information for two months.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'd love to hear that reasoning as well.

How she, Feinstein, can possibly explain why she sat on such "important" information for two months.

More so, why didn't Feinstein even just query Kavanaugh about it during the private questioning phase? It still would have kept Ford's anonymity and we would not have a public circus right now in the media.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This thread is stupid.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Delusional much?

I knew the leftists were out of touch but you make the far right wing conspiracy nuts look sane with your delusion of reality.

edit on 21-9-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is some truth in that method. Take a KNEE from Kaepernick and you are left with the conclusion that he’s A PRICK.

Kavanaugh. Well Kava is a bitter plant from the South Pacific and Naugh is found in the Urban Dictonary as an awesome person. So if you get rid of that bitter plant...
edit on 21-9-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'd forgotten that...

Why, indeed, wasn't it brought up during that phase?

We know the answer, of course...partisan political points needing to be scored.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Wasn't al frankin and harvey winstein dems?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join