It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It wasn't Kavanaugh -- it was THIS guy!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

The answer is in his name!

If you re-arrange the letters in the words, "Brett Kavanaugh" they spell out "E-v-I-l R-a-p-I-s-t".

It was right in front of us all this time!

Diabolical!

Let's impeach Trump.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm so glad I'm not paying attention to this whole charade we call "news" these days. I can't imagine having so much hate and animosity being built up inside of me by other people.

The media has probably 90% of the members here wrapped around their finger and the media leads them around by the nose regardless of whether they trust the media or not. The media is creating the narrative and the zombies on these boards and elsewhere are hooked on it like crack.

Get out while you still can people, otherwise by the end of it you'll have so much hate and animosity built up that it will be unhealthy for you. Controversy sells and the media and government are creating the controversy and then selling it to us.

We seem to love the taste of propaganda around these parts nowadays. "Embrace ignorance".
edit on 9/20/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well...it appears the Senate Judiciary has been busy and has gotten statement under penalty of felony.

I'd assume they have some idea of what is about to go down at this point...and it's likely not going to be good for Ford.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The irony is, this crack-pot theory has more facts in it than Dr Ford’s rape allegation.

So what does that say about Dr Ford....

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm sorry... I tried to read your post but have been laughing so hard about the party that politically supports rapists (Clinton), KKK members (Byrd), and woman killers (Kennedy) is suddenly upset about someone "allegedly" groping someone in high school that I lost the sentence.. (Cory Booker) Oh wait... that Kavanaugh guy, sorry.

In the Dem's push to keep political power by all means necessary they have once again found a new low. Hell, I didn't even know that was possible for them.

But yea... right-wing bad, women should be heard and believed (unless Clinton banged you).

Thank you for a thought provoking post.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Dude, you can't be just hating on folks just because their head is shaped like a jim-dog.

Wait, that IS what you were inferring, right?

See? You saw it too. Now it's "confirmed" evidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

To say the resemblence between the school photos is the smoking gun is disingenuous. That's his opening point. There are far stronger parts of his argument as you read the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So I'm thinking "under penalty of felony" would be perjury... So basically under oath? I've never heard that term before.

And thanks for the link! The preceding tweets were quite informative too. Good to know the Senate has been investigating -- as best they can.

Telling that the Democrats are refusing to participate in the investigation while demanding they must investigate. Sheesh!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I have no idea if Christine Blasey Ford's allegation is true or not but I can tell you that randomly injecting uninvolved people into this situation to muddy the waters is absolutely not something to do.

Do you mean like Kavanaugh, when you talk about injecting uninvolved people into the situation?

Seriously though, one element of Ed's argument which you've glossed over is that this new person was best mates with Judge at the time, and is still best mates with him. Sounds like the kind of mate one might be with when trying to grope a female in the same room?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm sorry... I tried to read your post but have been laughing so hard about the party that politically supports rapists (Clinton), KKK members (Byrd), and woman killers (Kennedy) is suddenly upset about someone "allegedly" groping someone in high school that I lost the sentence.. (Cory Booker) Oh wait... that Kavanaugh guy, sorry.

One woman has accused Clinton of rape. Juanita Broaddrick. You've got no problem calling Clinton a rapist based on her allegations made decades after the fact but I bet you've questioned the credibility of Kavanaugh's accuser for waiting decades. Don't even get me started on that. Go find the thread I made about questioning Broaddrick's allegation and look at all the extreme virtue signalling from Trump supporters. So sell that stuff to somebody else.

And what the hell about Trump? How many women accused him of assault gain? 12? 13? I bet you think every single one of them is a liar. You aren't calling Trump a rapist, sexual predator etc are you?

The KKK? LMAO. That's always so strange to me. Yea, back in the day there were some Democratic politicians with Klan ties/membership. Aaaaand? Not everyone in the Republican party is a klansman but you can sure as hell bet that nearly every single klansman voting today is voting Republican.

And trying to compare the Booker story to what Ford alleges is pretty absurd really. And like I said, I have no opinion on whether or not what she's saying is true and accurate but what she alleged was Kavanaugh pinned her down on a bed, forcibly groping her and trying to rremove her clothes as she struggled beneath him, putting his hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream.

Booker's story is that this female friend kissed him, they were fooling around on the bed (this is all mutual) and he tried to "get to second base" and she brushed his hand away and then he tried again and apparently succeeded. Did he use force? Did he hold her down? Did she struggle? Try to scream only to have his hand put over her mouth?

No? None of that? Seems super disingenuous to pretend that these are really all that comparable incidents.

In the Dem's push to keep political power by all means necessary they have once again found a new low. Hell, I didn't even know that was possible for them.

So what time were you born yesterday?

But yea... right-wing bad, women should be heard and believed (unless Clinton banged you).

Because no Democrats are out of office following allegations made against them? Al Franken, John Conyers, Eric Schneiderman?

Thank you for a thought provoking post.

np.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

So I'm thinking "under penalty of felony" would be perjury... So basically under oath? I've never heard that term before.

And thanks for the link! The preceding tweets were quite informative too. Good to know the Senate has been investigating -- as best they can.

Telling that the Democrats are refusing to participate in the investigation while demanding they must investigate. Sheesh!

I'd guess it has something to do with them doing this via email or phone and not having to come in for their statements. Probably similar to perjury but simply a one sided statement since the dems decided they did not want to be a part of the investigation until some later date.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

To say the resemblence between the school photos is the smoking gun is disingenuous. That's his opening point. There are far stronger parts of his argument as you read the whole thing.

No, it was sarcasm. There were no smoking guns. I wouldn't call anything he presented a "strong" argument but maybe you'd like to pick up the mantle of defending this nonsense and pick out something you found compelling?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: MteWamp

Dude, you can't be just hating on folks just because their head is shaped like a jim-dog.

Wait, that IS what you were inferring, right?

See? You saw it too. Now it's "confirmed" evidence.

We don't have to agree on everything, brother, but when I saw this dude's head, I saw the same thing.

You and I must be very, umm, observant. Yeah, That's it!

Anyway, I got a good laugh out of it, so thank you, sir. I'm at your service.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

#metoo, unless you accuse a democrat!

Unless you're Al Franken, John Conyers, Eric Schneiderman, Ruben Kihuen or Mel Watt? Or hell, how about Harvey Weinstein? And speaking of Democratic donors, Les Moonves.

It's almost like you just say things without worrying whether or not they have any basis in reality!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is funny.

I noticed the other day that if you take the word Kaepernick and you take the words (a knee)
out of his name what do you have left?

I found that totally ironic!

I guess its all in a name.

edit on 20-9-2018 by Diisenchanted because: to add

edit on 20-9-2018 by Diisenchanted because: just cuz

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is funny.

I noticed the other day that if you take the word Kaepernick and you take the words (a knee)
out of his name what do you have left?

I found that totally ironic!

Baaahaahahaaha! That is hilarious....

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Thank you.

Seriously

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I notice you skipped the Dems loving ted Kennedy with your defense there!

As far as the booker situation, clearly it’s different

But by the critieria of many, including bookers party members, that would be assault

And this is bookers version, who knows what an investigation would reveal!

But on a serious note, there should be no investigation into booker, and this guy outing another guys name is unethical, dangerous, and unbelievably stupid

However, the Dems are unbelievably disgusting for the trivialization of sexual abuse by setting on this story for months to use politically, and having double standards when more strained allegations are leveled at members of their party leadership like Ellison

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Do you mean like Kavanaugh, when you talk about injecting uninvolved people into the situation? 

Not to speak for Ante in any way... Only speaking for myself... Yes! But I'd add Mark Judge rather than Kavanaugh.

I suppose a case could be made that his nomination to the Supreme Court constitutes special circumstances.

But even then, there was no need to out Judge. But therewas definitely a purpose.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Lmao. You've go through this whole preamble:

I don't think you see the irony in what you wrote. Your case has the same strength--and I suspect veracity--as Blasey Ford's. Your accute TDS seems to be progressive (pun intended) and entering the maturation stage. And has seemingly left you with PTSD as a side condition.

before conceding that yes, this guy is off his nut:

However, yeah that guy seems like a rather clueless idiot.

As to the first bit:

What's this got got to do with Trump? Didn't even mention him. Also, I don't have any idea if her allegation is legit or not. She could be making the whole thing up. Or it could be 100% true. No idea, no opinion. If she won't testify about it, then it shouldn't be given any consideration in the confirmation process. If she will, then she's standing by her allegation and should be heard and questioned.

And it shouldn't matter if it's this Monday or next Monday. Nothing about this could go on long enough to stall the confirmation until the next Congress is sworn in.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join