It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It wasn't Kavanaugh -- it was THIS guy!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You may or may not be familiar with Ed Whelan. If you're not, he's a Harvard educated lawyer who clerked for Scalia and was a DOJ official in the Bush 43 years. He frequently appears on Fox/Fox Business/Fox Radio, has written a daily column for the National Review for years and he's the president of conservative think tank Ethics and Public Policy Center.

As far as I know, he did not sexually assault Christine Blasey Ford in the early 80s. But can we really be sure?

First off, Ed is a very rape-y name: Ed Gein. Ed Kemper. Ed Helms. He was a 22 year-old frat boy when the alleged event took place. He's a Republican. And I'm no phrenologist but look at the shape of this guy's head!

I mean connect the dots folks! Add it up. This could definitely be the real perp!

Of course I'm being sarcastic (or am I being facetious?) to make a point but unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Whelan who is currently trending on Twitter for really going the extra mile in coming up with a novel attack on the credibility of CBF's allegation. He didn't just suggest that maybe it was a case of mistaken identity but came up with an alternative to Kavanaugh based on no actual evidence, named the man, made a positively bonkers "case" for his unsound identification and then blamed his own reckless crazy on Dianne frickin' Feinstein.

Here's his thread on Twitter.

Obviously I blurred out this guy's name so as not to contribute any more to this debacle than necessary to critique Mr. Ethics's disgraceful exhibition of deranged wingnut desperation. Here's the smoking gun:

Twins. Sweet Jesus. That's a new one for a right-winger — he can't even tell white people apart. (don't cry at me, I don't care) Did anyone check on the whereabouts of Tucker Carlson at the time of the alleged assault?

I have no idea if Christine Blasey Ford's allegation is true or not but I can tell you that randomly injecting uninvolved people into this situation to muddy the waters is absolutely not something to do. Not that he had any choice mind you, Dianne Feinstein made him do it:

This guy represents everything (not literally everything) wrong with too many on the Right in this, the era of the Infowars President. Imagine if he assumed the identity "EAnon" and posted this on 8chan and was needlessly cryptic for maximum t0p s3kr3t effect?
edit on 2018-9-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Isn’t that exactly what the chick did?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Yep.

On a funny side note the other guy looks an awful lot like a young Sean Hannity lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Who? Juanita Broaddrick? Leeann Tweeden?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Who? Juanita Broaddrick? Leeann Tweeden?

#metoo, unless you accuse a democrat!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Dude, you can't be just hating on folks just because their head is shaped like a jim-dog.

I'm disappointed in you, grasshopper.

Sorry. It just hit me as hilarious.

Wait, that IS what you were inferring, right?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Damn, dude. That was cold....

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So he raped her after Kavanaugh raped and killed her?

Yeah, she died, but got better.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That's a new one for a right-winger — he can't even tell white people apart

To be fair, it's a pretty brown picture. Sepia? Mexicans!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I actually busted out laughing when I got to Tucker. 😂

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

lol. I think this guy is trying to still from the lefts play book. See how stupid it seems?

Anyway. As you where.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Cool. How did the charge work out? Are you going to simply show a charge and not tell us if he beat those charges? Anyone can be charged.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I wanted to laugh...Really.
But...meh.

DB was funny, though...so there's that.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I found this disturbing as well. In a criminal trial, such speculation might be proposed as a means of introducing reasonable doubt... And it would still be quite sleezy. But this is down right irresponsible, and I would think grounds for defamation lawsuit at the very least.

Maybe Mr Ed has more than this. Like another witness. Maybe. But if so, he should have shared that. If his source won't go public, there's no justification for going public with their unsubstantiated allegations. Even then its questionable.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Christine Ford says that Neil Gorsuch was somehow involved. We'll know more if Feinstein releases Ford's complaint letter.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

As far as I know, he did not sexually assault Christine Blasey Ford in the early 80s. But can we really be sure?

First off, Ed is a very rape-y name: Ed Gein. Ed Kemper. Ed Helms. He was a 22 year-old frat boy when the alleged event took place. He's a Republican. And I'm no phrenologist but look at the shape of this guy's head!

I mean connect the dots folks! Add it up. This could definitely be the real perp!

I don't think you see the irony in what you wrote. Your case has the same strength--and I suspect veracity--as Blasey Ford's. Your accute TDS seems to be progressive (pun intended) and entering the maturation stage. And has seemingly left you with PTSD as a side condition.

However, yeah that guy seems like a rather clueless idiot. Are you sure he's not a leftist?

Stages of Disease

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Christine Ford says that Neil Gorsuch was somehow involved. We'll know more if Feinstein releases Ford's complaint letter.

I'll wager that the next Supreme Court Appointee was there as well!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Smoking gun proof it was Kavanaugh.

Chackmate Slavanaughff
edit on 20-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I'd go with "facetious."

You do bring up the really important point of all of this, the very reason why people are innocent until proven guilty. It is completely possible to mix up identities. For all we know, she was so drunk she doesn't know who the culprit is... or if there even was an actual culprit. Without some form of due process, which necessarily must begin with a formal declaration of accusation before those in power, there can be no legitimate criminal or otherwise prosecution.

The mention of Tucker was hilarious, btw.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join