It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been thinking about The Day After Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
with all this rain hitting california and tornados and other various sever weather brick a brack that california donet really see. i know when it rains there it pours but the tornados?

what if this is the beginning of something like in TDAT?

im not saying its gonna happen as fast or exactly like it but you gotta think.

ive heard crazier things than this.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi Ivan,
I've thought of this. Maybe the movie weather was so fast because there was so much to squeez into an hour and a half. This may be the slow motion events unfolding. That would be bad
Lets hope not. Another ice age would be awfull. I hate the cold. Ima southern chick and like warm weather.
Guess all we can do is keep and eye on things and watch as things unfold.
I've always believed things were seen in movies to better prepare us for things to come. And if thats true we should be shaking hands with aliens soon lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ya might want to use the search function before hand and add to an existing thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Who knows what the heck is going on.
Here in Boise, ID. we use to get 6-12 inches minimum of snow for several weeks during the winter. However this winter we haven't had any permanent snow, and shockingly its 50 degrees outside right now!!
More drought to come i guess

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I would say the weather is relatively the same so far here in Rhode Island in my lifetime.

The thunder storms are PMS'in sometimes. Sometimes I am greeted with the sound of the world ending, thunder doesnt sound right sometimes. Makes me think "hold me" like a sonic boom and my house shakes and the scariest sound of death you could possibly imagine follows.

Sometimes I think we are under attack. Other then that the snowfall, temperature, rainfall and general weather is all the same. Perfect imo.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Ritual]

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KrazyIvan

I'm flattered!

top topics

join