It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher ups at fbi may have kept two sets of books on investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hannity: Sara, I’m hearing it gets worse than this–that there is potentially out there–if you will, two sets of record among the upper echelon of the FBI–one that was real one that was made for appearances. Is there any truth to this?

Carter: Absolutely, Sean. With the number of sources that I have been speaking with as well as some others that there is evidence indicating that the FBI had separate sets of books.

I will not name names until all of the evidence is out there, but there were certain people above Peter Strzok and above Lisa Page that were aware of this. I also believe that there are people within the FBI that have actually turned on their former employers and are possibly even testifying and reporting what happened inside the FBI to both the Inspector General and possibly even a Grand Jury.

www.zerohedge.com...

As always, this in from unnamed sources so it should be taken with a grain of salt

So far though, I think Sara carters reporting on this has been fairly accurate

If this is true, it is damning

If higher ups at the fbi were aware that two sets of books were being kept, one with their conclusions and the other for spinning things to the public that is a serious crime

Also carter claims people from the fbi may be informing the IG and possibly a grand jury of this

Sara is also reporting that strzok, baker and Nellie ohr are now refusing to cooperate

mobile.twitter.com...

If this story is true, no wonder they don’t want to cooperate

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'll await a real source.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

why is it that blatant corruption within the FBI is a partisan issue? Is it because they were against Trump and BAMN is how things are done now?

I swear, the seemingly "woke" left leaning posters on this site I used to enjoy reading, seem to have all lost their integrity along with their ability to think clearly. It's not just a couple of them either. It's about all of them. This is wrong. It would be wrong if they were FOR Trump and did stuff like this.

So much has already come out that proves corruption, and we have the smug arrogant attitude that Strozk had with his laughable testimony from most of them. It's enough to make you rethink higher education. It's like they all had their morality removed when Hillary lost.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Sara Carters reporting has been VERY accurate. The house of cards is falling, it will be interesting to see who loses their chair when the music stops.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I won't be surprised if this is true but I'm sick of anonymous.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The hilarious thing is that they are undermining the FBI currently with Dr Ford case, while at the same time trying to prop them up with the Trump deal.

Speaking from both sides of their mouth.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: shooterbrody

I won't be surprised if this is true but I'm sick of anonymous.

you are not alone

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sounds like a job for the IRS.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

If true, this would be well beyond 'damning'. It would be irredeemable.

If true, we must clean house of the FBI. And we should assume the DOJ mirrors FBI practices, or worse.

Unfortunately for the nation, based on what we know already from Comey's own mouth, and Strzok/Page texts - this is likely true.

They've seemingly become a political tool, through and through. Where did we go wrong... 1960's..? 70's? 80's?? Or inception?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sara is also reporting that strzok, baker and Nellie ohr are now refusing to cooperate

Deep State threatening them?

I wouldn't want to be those guys.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

In addition to tens of thousands of personal text messages they also had time to keep two sets of books? All this while we pay for their lucrative salary and benefit packages.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

who would
they all know what happened to others

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
that they would be capable of doing slimy and corrupt things does not surprise me. what would surprise me, however, is that they would have been stupid enough to keep incriminating documents just hanging out there. let's see if there is any corroboration for this that comes out......
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago20p02pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

It is time for the FBI to raid itself . Grab all the hard drives and documents and turn them over to Huber . Might as well raid the DOJ too . Waiting just gives them time to cover all their crimes up .

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sounds to me like Team Trump's media arm is putting some new "theories" out there for when there's no smoking gun in the FISA app/302s/texts.

"Of course we didn't find anything! It's all in the other 'books' !"

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Sounds to me like Team Trump's media arm is putting some new "theories" out there for when there's no smoking gun in the FISA app/302s/texts.

If you haven't been convinced by what has thus far been released....its hopeless.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I think Sara carter has been pretty accurate with her reporting this far

But who knows, you could be right

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

There must be something... anything... in the documents to be declassified. Has to be, right?

Because if there isn't -- oh boy, talk about adding more fuel to the obstruction of justice fire.

Trump must realize this. He must know that bringing up conspiracies that go nowhere will eventually bite him in the arse. He's at least that smart, right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join