It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booker calls to delay conformation despite admitting to groping woman against her will years ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Dude, I was getting lazy and just wanted to click the video instead of having to READ what you wrote. What gives?

There are so many ironic examples to use here, it's frightening, but this is a perfect example of what a danger the left sided media poses. They will drive the narrative they want, and disregard all others. I could have a video of Obama grabbing Jessie Jackson's pecker, and nobody outside of ATS would ever see it, because they don't work like that.

An earlier post was spot on though. Republicans are really at fault here. And I mean that. For letting this all happen, and not even trying to make it right. It's like being mad at the dog for chasing the cat. He's a dog, it's what they do. Democrats are slimy, it's what they do. But if you don't find a way to stop it, expect the cat to be on edge when the dog comes around.

But I really do enjoy your videos.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I kinda suspect Booker admitted to that to counter rumors that he's gay. But seeing as how he clearly expects us to give him a pass, how can he then call for an FBI investigation (or rather, forcing an investigation the FBI has no interest in conducting) over a claim that has been denied, and is so vague as to be unprovable? (What year did it happen? Where was it? How many guys were there? Was there another girl there? I don't recall.)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Is Booker a Republican? ~snip~

No, he's Spartacus.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Quotes like that, without a source?

Not cool.

Booker wrote those things

Booker wrote about how alcohol lubricated those relations: “Another friend in high school counseled me on the importance of drinking,” he wrote, detailing the slogans he had heard from friends. Booker listed them: “‘With liquor you’ll get to bed quicker,’ … ‘What do you think happened? She invited me back to her room at 3 a.m.’ … ‘I’ve got to find a way to snatch that snatch.’ … ‘The best thing for that girl would be to be tied down and screwed.’”

dailycaller.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hahaha!

No more YouTube for me for a little while

My computer died so I am stuck on the phone!

But glad you watch the videos!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Quotes like that, without a source?

Not cool.

As pointed out by other posters here, the quotes come from the OP.

A mod here commenting in a thread without reading the OP.

Not cool.
edit on 20-9-2018 by OneArmedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
And for the record

I don’t think there should be an investigation into booker, nor do I think his comments or groping disqualify him from being senator or president

However, many on the left hold these types of feelings if someone in the right gropes women against their will, or would say these things, and so they should hold their own to that same standard

And this also shows booker is in fact a hypocrite for his actions regarding the Kavanaugh incident

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Isn't that which Booker wrote regarding 'snatching that snatch' and 'tied down and screwed', a summation of the ideas of young college men during his time (and likely continues)?

As it is written, I'm not interpreting those quotes as something that came out of his mouth. Maybe I'm misinterpreting.

But my god, if people only knew about what I did in freakin' high school.... nothing along the lines of hurting people in any way but there were completely stupid decisions I made while under the influence that would be embarrassing. Let's not lose our sh*t based on what people did back in freakin' high school FFS (within reason of course)!!

That said, Booker is just one of many on the left that have lost their mind due to political affiliation. There is no shortage of hypocrisy in today's world.
edit on 3437x6734America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The New Year’s Eve incident in 1984 that he will “never forget.”

“With the 'Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast,” he wrote.

Top Gun came out in 1986 so.........there's that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join