It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Christine Blasey-Fords high-school yearbooks were scrubbed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yet she still removed them. Hmm

Who? Ford? Does Ford control the account at Issuu? I don't know much of anything about Issuu (except that it's a publishing platform) but the URLs are all "issuu.com/holtonarmsschool/docs/####" and I'm assuming the yearbooks were published by either the school or the school's alumnae association.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Highly doubtful Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her, but even if he did, it happened 36 years ago and is 110% irrelevant to today. The whole #MeToo movement is stupid regardless of who they claim assaulted them if it happened more than a decade ago, or even 5 years ago. If it bothered them that much, they would have said something, especially this century.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Personal experience. My friend asked to borrow $600 dollars because her brother and his woman both got clamydia. She wanted to test him and his woman because both denied cheating. she was taking his woman’s side and was helping take care of both of them and was all in their business.she wanted to know who to believe. They both smoke all day everyday. They both passed. Yes beta blockers would help keep your heart rate down the same as narcotics( except speed of course) . They had no access to beta blockers though. I talked to the test giver afterwards because I paid for the test and she told me if they were both stoned they would both pass.
Nothing beats personal experience. That is where people come up with this stuff.
edit on 20-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

Having said that maybe you can tell me why people argue things they don’t personally know about?
edit on 20-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Drinking at parties till you pass out...
This would undoubtedly bring her memories of the evening into question.

cultofthe1st.blogspot.com...

The judges lawyer must also have a copy of these pages, so maybe this is why shes not wanting to testify.

Thoughts?

Dont take this as making an excuse to be raped either.

People want to apply todays norms with those of 30 to XX number of years ago....

70s/80s high school...

1. Drinking was legal back then at the age of 18, so age 15 plus was not really a big deal
2. .1 was the legal limit not .08, but typically the cop would tell you just to go home and slow down when he suspected you of drinking even if you were underage.
3. I lived in France in high school so I would drink a beer at lunch in a café with teachers...
4. You could smoke at school
5. Making out at parties was pretty much the norm, lots of groping going on, not a lot of actual sex...no rapes etc...
6. If you went too far with a girl she would just get mad at you and slap the crap out of you, but then you also had a chance she might not get mad, so lots of trial and errors with some success.
6. Drinking at parties was also the norm, and parents didn't typically care either..ya I know BAD parents...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Personal experience. My friend asked to borrow $600 dollars because her brother and his woman both got clamydia. She wanted to test him and his woman because both denied cheating. she was taking his woman’s side and was helping take care of both of them and was all in their business.she wanted to know who to believe. They both smoke all day everyday. They both passed. Yes beta blockers would help keep your heart rate down the same as narcotics( except speed of course) . They had no access to beta blockers though. I talked to the test giver afterwards because I paid for the test and she told me if they were both stoned they would both pass.
Nothing beats personal experience. That is where “you people” come up with this stuff.

Totally off topic, but If they both had chlamydia then what good was a test going to do? Are they able to tell who had it first?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Maybe not rape so much but certainly ''sexual assault''. This IS a crime. Just as a ''pecker grab'' is a ''sexual assault''. For that matter even a ''butt pinch'' by either sex.

By today's norms, go back 30 plus years and that stuff was not seen as much more than a chance to get slapped hard... Times do change, but it is hard to apply today on what was more of a norm in yesterdays.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Nothing beats personal experience. That is where “you people” come up with this stuff.

Totally off topic, but If they both had chlamydia then what good was a test going to do? Are they able to tell who had it first?

The point of the test was to find out who cheated

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The point of the test was to find out who cheated

Ha....I misunderstood what you wrote. I thought you meant they both went to get STD tests. I realize now you meant they went for lie detector tests....lol!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

She was a female in HS in the 80's....that means she didn't tell her parents.

In the 80s the term groping was only something Grandpa would do..... Grandpa would grope and grandma would try and slip you the tongue...
edit on 20-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I gotcha. I’m embarrassed to have misspelled chlamydia. I’m an RN but I’m also hungover. I was up too late sipping vodka and trolling liberals

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I gotcha. I’m embarrassed to have misspelled chlamydia. I’m an RN but I’m also hungover. I was up too late sipping vodka and trolling liberals

Ha! No worries....I'm not a spelling nazi...especially after having to decipher what my kids text me. Unless we all study Latin in school then why the hell would they put a damn "h" in chlamydia anyways?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: lakenheath24

She was a female in HS in the 80's....that means she didn't tell her parents.

In the 80s the term groping was only something Grandpa would do..... Grandpa would grope and grandma would try and slip you the tongue...

LOL! Totally forgot about the grandma slipping you the tongue thing....

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So I just now had a look at her Wikipedia. No doubt she has partisan motives here. As far as whether or not Kavanaugh incident actually happened? Who knows? I wouldn't really doubt it (Let's be honest. Young men can be pervs and can definitely be unprincipled. Especially when intoxicated).

But....as far as that goes, it's hard to say unless she has witnesses. She's accusing someone of something she can't prove decades later and he can definitely show that she she's politically biased and very active in such pursuits. If anyone was going to lie about something like this with a guy like him at a time like this, it would be someone who is a flaming liberal. She fits the bill flawlessly. A few too many coincidences, IMO.

But...as I have said, even if she can't prove it, this puts Kavanaugh in an awkward starting point if he is confirmed. This will haunt him and the right for as long as he's on the court. Especially on cases that are very controversial and charged with gender issues. I think they should give up on him and find a new nominee.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

But Ante, let’s pretend I’m wrong (but I’m not). In your need to be right you totally destroyed the polygraphs validity. The only shred of cred the Democrats have in this pathetic debauchle. That’s a trick I learned from Trump.
Example: accuse someone of doing something 7 times and watch them argue that they only did it five times.
The man is so much smarter than people give him credit for.
I have learned to play dumb too. People show their true colors when they think they’re smarter than you. And they expect less from you

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

"Why was Hillarys server scrubbed?"
"Why was the document released heavily redacted?"
"Why was her yearbook deleted?"
"Why did she use hammers and bleachbit?"
"How did she get to record conversations?"
"How did that information get leaked to the NYT?"

or this one...

"never let the truth get in the way of a good story"

I swear, the democrats are getting dodgier and dodgier by the day.

Do they think no-one is reading and watching what they are doing or something? Do they not realise we can see and hear them and their conduct? This is borderline weird, as if they think we are all #in stupid or something?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Do they think no-one is reading and watching what they are doing or something? Do they not realise we can see and hear them and their conduct? This is borderline weird, as if they think we are all #in stupid or something?

their followers and enablers are so why wouldnt everyone else be?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

trump is willing to release classified information but refuses to release the 100,000 documents on Kavanaugh.

bless his heart.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

trump is willing to release classified information but refuses to release the 100,000 documents on Kavanaugh.

bless his heart.

Hey, he's the Prez, he can do WTF he likes. For instance, he can have Russian hookers piss on him, he can be a wife beater, he can be a sexual predator, he can be stupid with tiny little hands. He can release documents, he can keep documents sealed. He can read off a teleprompter or he can adlib. He can have the IRS target certain groups and individuals, he can have the FBI run 2 sets of books.

etc...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

LOL, In West Virginia maybe, Ohio don't roll like that. Where is she from? We sure it wasn't Uncle Albert?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Damn, almost sounds like you are talking about Nixon.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join