It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Christine Blasey-Fords high-school yearbooks were scrubbed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She does backtrack but if you read between the fine print:

www.zerohedge.com...

“That it happened or not, I have no idea,” Cristina King Miranda told NPR’s Nina Totenberg.

“I can’t say that it did or didn’t.”

Miranda’s new statement directly contradicts her Facebook post, in which she wrote,

“The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school.”

“In my post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” Miranda told NPR this morning.

“I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

I guess where I'm going with this, is that this lady claims that she heard about it at the time, and now she is being grilled to death about it and does not want the spotlight (I don't think it necessarily means she is lying). If what she claims is true, that many heard about it in school, there should be more character witnesses. I guess where there's smoke, there is fire.

www.nbcnews.com...
"She later posted on Facebook: "To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus for me. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject. Please don't contact me further."

Her story contradicts what Ford herself said. Ford said it was during the summer....school was out. So....how did this lady hear about it in school exactly?

Ford also said she didn't tell anyone. So how could it have been all over the school and talked about for days if no one knew anything about it because Ford kept her mouth shut?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

She was a female in HS in the 80's....that means she didn't tell her parents.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The only thing I can add is for those talking about the polygraph. Polygraphs can be easily beaten if under the influence of narcotics. Smoke a joint before the test and pass. Also being a professor at a university( they don’t drug test) and seeing her history of partying, she is more likely than the average person to fail. Bottom line: a polygraph test without a drug screen is worthless

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Since when is grabbing a titty considered rape and why does everyone now equate such as being equal?

The claim is that she was on a bed and he was on top groping her and someone tackled him.

That is not rape and i have seen no reports that she ever told him NO.

I'm seeing a future massive class action suit from strippers who were received unwanted touches from patrons.....against their workplaces for not protecting them.....Avenatti could head it up with Stormy taking the statements.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Polygraphs in an of themselves are useless.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If people were talking about it in school she'd have heard it. She says she didn't. So how does she know it was talked about if she never heard it.

Not to mention this happened in the summer and Ford says she didn't tell anyone and it was secret.

Sounds like a lie and she was caught.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm not going to say anything. Just laugh.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ford is a tool the democrats are utilizing. Nuff said.

When the democrats are handed lemons, they make sure to coach up the lemon to ensure the republicans can gain any additional power.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

She wont go on record under oath because it opens her up to a massive law suit....

Maybe slander

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Maybe not rape so much but certainly ''sexual assault''. This IS a crime. Just as a ''pecker grab'' is a ''sexual assault''. For that matter even a ''butt pinch'' by either sex.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Maybe slander

Given that she specifically made the accusations for the expressed purpose of damaging his career and appointment, I would think the penalties if she were found to have lied would be exponentially worse than someone just talking trash generally.

She is definitely not being well advised by her attorney... Which may be her best defense if Kavanaugh does file suit.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Polygraphs in an of themselves are useless.

They are not admissible as evidence in court, and there is a good reason for this. Polygraphs are junk science.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I wouldn't doubt it. She was quick to make the accusation but can't seem to remember any of it. Personally, I think the democrats bit off more than they could chew when they paid this one to lie. It worked in their favor for Roy Moore so why not try again, right? People have grown wary about the actions of the left now.

If the left can use "What happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep" as a factor, then this should stand as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: theantediluvian

She is in the photo that the caption is referring too.

That's obvious..

No, the blogger says that it's a caption of that photo but it's not. First off, that's not a what a caption is (obviously). Secondly, those black rectangles are covering other pictures of 23 other people. (why are the blacked out again?)

Using the link I provided, I've done a reconstruction of sorts:

(full sized)

Also note that the text on page 147 is not continued from page 146, it's from page 145:

school. Although w e were incensed at being relegated to the lower lot (a haven for old manure), w e soon discovered the penalties of parking in the sacred Senior "space" — right Topper? Evie finally got her license, although its absence had never hindered her before — and so did Lee Anne Elliott and A m y Edwards w h o found out, early in life, that driving with boyfriends can be hazardous to one's health — mental as well as physical. O n c e genetically attached to our cars, w e left our unmistakable trail all over the District (burned rubber, skid marks . . . the exhaust system). Daphne and Kathy L. frequented the incomparable Tasty Diner while Lulu contested that Peppermint Schnapps Night at E.J.'s was the pinacle of

See here:

"Daphne and Kathy L. frequented the incomparable Tasty Diner while Lulu contested that Peppermint Schnapps Night at E.J.'s was the pinnacle of (continues on page 147 here) culinary delight. Windsor's, American Cafe, and the Stanley H. Kaplan Educational Center were also favorite junior hangouts. Lastly one cannot fail to mention the climax of the Junior social scene, the party."

None of these pictures go with the text because the text isn't a caption. The captions are captions.

It was "obvious" to you because everything else is blacked out, there's no other context and that's the seed that was planted in your mind by the blogger.

edit on 2018-9-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yet she still removed them. Hmm

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

True. And don't think a psychologist wouldn't know how to fake one out. But, didn't she cherry pick the polygrapher? Why would she even take one in advance? Practice?

I remember a conversation with a guy a long time ago that described in detail how he used his big toe to fool the polygraph test. I don't remember the details of his method, but it worked for him.

link   
a reply to: trollz

As much as democrats get busted at their own game, you'd think they wouldn't want to set a precedent like this.

link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The only thing I can add is for those talking about the polygraph. Polygraphs can be easily beaten if under the influence of narcotics. Smoke a joint before the test and pass.

Uh, no. Smoking a joint will not help you to pass a polygraph test. Where do people come up with this stuff?

If you were going to take anything to defeat a polygraph, your best bet would probably be a beta blocker.

It would also help to be a sociopath.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: howtonhawky

Maybe not rape so much but certainly ''sexual assault''. This IS a crime. Just as a ''pecker grab'' is a ''sexual assault''. For that matter even a ''butt pinch'' by either sex.

lol

Lock everyone up then.

Let's just lower the bar to the ground.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Gorsuch and kavanaugh Went to high school together

Gorrsch and Ford, I believe, graduated the same year from their respected high schools

Ford still would hate Trump and her brother still worked for fusion gps

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join