It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Christine Blasey-Fords high-school yearbooks were scrubbed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Do you remember being in school????

All it takes is for someone to see something and gossip ensues.
It happened many times in my small town. A very rich white girl was seen kissing a black student and that was salacious rumor for weeks on end. I guarantee you that rich girl didn't share the news!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Now I've got a nickname for her. We can call her Otis .

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Triggered?

Thought you liked "anonymous sources".

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: theantediluvian

I dont think she wrote the caption in the textbook but it is pretty obvious that she is one of the kids they are referring to.

Why is it "pretty obvious" to you? I'm looking at the same thing and I wouldn't say that at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

if laughing my ass off means triggered then yes I am. lol

i 100% LOVE the q stuff.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Do you remember being in school????

All it takes is for someone to see something and gossip ensues.
It happened many times in my small town. A very rich white girl was seen kissing a black student and that was salacious rumor for weeks on end. I guarantee you that rich girl didn't share the news!

They weren't in school!!!! Ford herself said so.

She never said anything until decades later....Ford said so herself.

Are you saying that Kavanaugh said something about it after school got back in after summer? LOL!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Why Christine Blasey-Fords high-school yearbooks were scrubbed

Probably back when she met with a democratic 'law maker' from her district in July.

This whole thing is bull crap.
edit on 20-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

well, judge did write something about "devils triangle" in his yearbook regarding Kavanaugh...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Back in the day before the internet and emails, kids would talk about what happened over the summer at the start of school (especially summer gossip.)
Like I said, I hope (if it is indeed true) that more people come out and support what they heard back then.
They were not the only people that were there during the incident.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

She is in the photo that the caption is referring too.

That's obvious..

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

What high school yearbook allowed these images and stories to be published? They allowed them to promote and broadcast illegal underage drinking

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Don't be so sure of yourself. Feinstein sat on Ford's letter for 6 weeks, only acting on it as a last-ditch desperation move. She has also refused to give Ford's letter to Chuck Grassley (the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee). Grassley has confirmed this, and cited it as one of the reasons he won't delay the confirmation process any further.

Do you suppose Feinstein's strange refusal might be because, if she did show Grassley the letter, he would realize that yes, it's the same damn letter from the Gorsuch nomination, with the names switched?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Its name is in the linked article

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

no, I don't believe that for one second. why do you?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

well, judge did write something about "devils triangle" in his yearbook regarding Kavanaugh...

Interesting....I'm guessing you have a link to where he mentions him by name? Or are you guessing that a character in his book is Kavanaugh?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I know that, it was rhetorical, I guess I should have said why or how do they allow it

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Jeezus, am I glad I never ran for office. Umm sir, we have a letter here form so and so that you allegedly put a dead opposum in a mailbox 46 years ago. And a female you dont remember says you called her a bad name in 1968 when you were 8.

link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Back in the day before the internet and emails, kids would talk about what happened over the summer at the start of school (especially summer gossip.)
Like I said, I hope (if it is indeed true) that more people come out and support what they heard back then.
They were not the only people that were there during the incident.

Got it, so a supposed drunk party where everyone named as there, but Ford, says never happened was discussed at length by the whole school and somehow Ford forgot that part too?

And all from a person who wasnt even there and then deleted her post and made another statement saying she was just sure it happened?

Do you see how bad this is for anyone that has ever actually been sexually assaulted?

Ford is disgraceful and this charade is going to quickly backfire on her.

FBI looked at the document. Apparently there was so little to believe that they said they wouldn't do anything and just filed it.

She wont go on record under oath because it opens her up to a massive law suit....

link   
a reply to: norhoc

I have seen some yearbooks with some pretty questionable quotes do I'm not sure how this worked.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Since when is grabbing a titty considered rape and why does everyone now equate such as being equal?

The claim is that she was on a bed and he was on top groping her and someone tackled him.

That is not rape and i have seen no reports that she ever told him NO.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join