It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Christine Blasey-Fords high-school yearbooks were scrubbed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I came across this earlier and found it interesting.

This is from a blog so bare with me for a minute.
The yearbook photos seem legit but this might be the reason that Fords yearbook was removed from the web. She probably doesnt want her high school social activities brought to the front page.

The following is a caption from her yearbook.
"Again I believe this is legitimate"

"“Lastly one cannot fail to mention the climax of the junior social scene, the party. Striving to extend our educational experience beyond the confines of the classroom, we played such intellectually stimulating games as Quarters, Mexican Dice and everyone’s favorite, Pass-Out, which usually resulted from the aforementioned two.”

Drinking at parties till you pass out...
This would undoubtedly bring her memories of the evening into question.

cultofthe1st.blogspot.com...

The judges lawyer must also have a copy of these pages, so maybe this is why shes not wanting to testify.

Thoughts?

Dont take this as making an excuse to be raped either.
edit on 9.20.2018 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think the evidence goes along with the accusation.
Teens partied like crazy back then.

Christine Blasey claims the attack happened at a party.
Maybe the Kavanaugh thought she was easy. I'm sure this scenario has repeated itself many times in history.

"The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school."
www.npr.org...

I recently learned of an acquaintance that was raped by someone close. The woman refused to go to police. She did tell several people and family members. Although I understand why women don't go to the police, I really wish they did right after it happened. At least there would be a record. If anything, it might prevent another person from suffering the same fate.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think she lying in regards Kavenaugh. This is utterly ridiculous, not too mention obvious. Her yearbook casts an incriminating light on her is why its been wiped.

Shes a professor of psychology, pretty sure she knows how to cheat a test. We dont even know the questions asked during the supposed test...the yearbook just disparages her claim further in my book.

edit on 20-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Is that the same woman in this article that retracted her statement?

Kavanaugh Accuser's Classmate Backs Off Claims She Heard About Alleged Assault

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I think the evidence goes along with the accusation.
Teens partied like crazy back then.

Christine Blasey claims the attack happened at a party.
Maybe the Kavanaugh thought she was easy. I'm sure this scenario has repeated itself many times in history.

"The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school."
www.npr.org...

I recently learned of an acquaintance that was raped by someone close. The woman refused to go to police. She did tell several people and family members. Although I understand why women don't go to the police, I really wish they did right after it happened. At least there would be a record. If anything, it might prevent another person from suffering the same fate.

That NPR article you linked to is the girl backtracking on her statement that she actually DOESNT know if it happened....she made it up.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I also find it very interesting....Wow!!! Checkmate...

link   

Photo appears to be legit. I found a copy of what's shown in the images cached. I know it's going to break the link tags so I'll just post it:

##ttps://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YL1a5YD-GP8J:##ttps://issuu.com/holtonarmsschool/docs/1983.compressed+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us &client=firefox-b-1-ab

(ETA: I changed the H in https to ## so I could post it as normal text, you'll need to edit the link)

Educational Center were also favorite junior hangouts. Lastly one cannot fail to mention the climax of the Junior social scene, the party. Striving to extend our educational experience beyond the confines of the classroom, w e played such intellectually stimulating g a m e s as Quarters, Mexican Dice, and everyone's favorite, Pass-Out, which usually resulted from the aforementioned two. This year marked a digression from the Preppie, primrose path (our condolences, Anne) as more of us adopted N e w Wave, Valley Girl, Bohemian, or just plain bizarre attitudes. The N e w Wavers donned T-shirts and jean jackets, tuned into W H F S and Stray Cats, and shopped Commander's. Valley girls like "grossed themselves out of doors" all over the school particularly in the c h e m room, huh Louise? Bohemians displayed yet another facet of our versatile minds. Lisa Shapiro, our resident flower child adorned with garland, beads, and army jacket, led her team in choruses of "Hell, No, W e Won't G o " in first period P.E. And then there were the bizarre: Adrienne, one doesn't wear two different shoes on the first day of school if one wants to be considered.

Not really sure what the importance of this would be except maybe the school saving face though.

Drinking at parties till you pass out... This would undoubtedly bring her memories of the evening into question.

Are you saying she wrote that text?
edit on 2018-9-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
maybe this is why shes not wanting to testify.

More likely that she doesn't want to testify because she's making the whole thing up to hinder Kavanaugh for political purposes. She went what, 40 years without feeling the need to say anything, but his nomination to the Supreme Court suddenly triggered her conscience? No, it's clearly a political move by the Democrats. This accusation was planned months in advance, and they held onto it until the last minute in an effort to prevent Kavanaugh from taking the seat.
edit on 9/20/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I dont think she wrote the caption in the textbook but it is pretty obvious that she is one of the kids they are referring to.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She does backtrack but if you read between the fine print:

www.zerohedge.com...

“That it happened or not, I have no idea,” Cristina King Miranda told NPR’s Nina Totenberg.

“I can’t say that it did or didn’t.”

Miranda’s new statement directly contradicts her Facebook post, in which she wrote,

“The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school.”

“In my post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” Miranda told NPR this morning.

“I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

I guess where I'm going with this, is that this lady claims that she heard about it at the time, and now she is being grilled to death about it and does not want the spotlight (I don't think it necessarily means she is lying). If what she claims is true, that many heard about it in school, there should be more character witnesses. I guess where there's smoke, there is fire.

www.nbcnews.com...
"She later posted on Facebook: "To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus for me. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject. Please don't contact me further."

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I remember during the Clarence Thomas debacle when he was being dragged through the mud in that "hi-tech lynching" of the "uppity black man" (his words, or very close), a reportress on ... pretty sure it was CNN ... proclaiming that what was important was "the weight of her accusations." Not the truth. Not the veracity. The weight.

Some of us are tired of this crap.

This woman's accusations carry a lot of weight, like a ton of bovine fecal matter. I don't see much provable validity here.
:
edit on 2018 9 20 by incoserv because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Women are likely to go back to the old ways of reporting rape. Which is telling a big brother, family members, male friends, and they will then go back to the old ways of taking care of it.
Women get into court, and many are still vilified, shamed, humiliated, etc....

It's still a mans world (for the most part), and the few women who file false reports don't help. When a woman is raped, it's bad enough, then the cops and courts make it worse. Then it gets publicized all over the place....

I don't even remember how this latest Kavenaugh thing started. Did someone else come forward, or talk her into this? The timing is awful, politicizes it all, and might deter other women from coming forward in actual cases, after seeing this one dragged through the mud.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

“That it happened or not, I have no idea,” Cristina King Miranda told NPR’s Nina Totenberg.

Miranda’s new statement directly contradicts her Facebook post, in which she wrote,

“In my post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” Miranda told NPR this morning.

“I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

I guess where I'm going with this, is that this lady claims that she heard about it at the time, and now she is being grilled to death about it and does not want the spotlight (I don't think it necessarily means she is lying). If what she claims is true, that many heard about it in school, there should be more character witnesses. I guess where there's smoke, there is fire.

www.nbcnews.com...
"She later posted on Facebook: "To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus for me. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject. Please don't contact me further."

Her story contradicts what Ford herself said. Ford said it was during the summer....school was out. So....how did this lady hear about it in school exactly?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Women are likely to go back to the old ways of reporting rape. Which is telling a big brother, family members, male friends, and they will then go back to the old ways of taking care of it.
Women get into court, and many are still vilified, shamed, humiliated, etc....

It's still a mans world (for the most part), and the few women who file false reports don't help. When a woman is raped, it's bad enough, then the cops and courts make it worse. Then it gets publicized all over the place....

I don't even remember how this latest Kavenaugh thing started. Did someone else come forward, or talk her into this? The timing is awful, politicizes it all, and might deter other women from coming forward in actual cases, after seeing this one dragged through the mud.

Even comparing Ford's supposed story to rape is doing those who have been raped an injustice. What's crazy is that is what people are saying and even MSM is saying....they are all using rape in their reporting.

Ford wasnt raped and isnt claiming to have been.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

When I was in school a classmate actually told me he was going to rape me.
I told my boyfriend and later that day, the boy that said he was going to rape me ended up with a broken leg
on the football field. A group of friends made sure of it. He never bothered me again.

Sometimes old fashioned justice is the best. If my dad got involved it would have ended in a missing persons case!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
They must keep her credibility in tack if they are to have any chance of getting anything to stick. The problem liberal's fail to realize if you try and hold your current standards to your past actions they will never hold up well. Especially in a court of law.

Not saying she deserved anything. I'm saying I don't think any misconduct happened. They were kids at a party drinking. I doubt anyone recalls that night some 30 plus years ago.

If she really feared for her life it wouldn't have taken half a life time to process it... Yet I'm supposed to believe it's one giant coincidence this is coming up now?

Sorry leftists.
You boys and girls have cried wolf a few thousand times to many. Gonna need actual legitimate proof. Not just the testimony of some woman who was intoxicated to the point of passing out.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There are reports that she made the exact same allegation against Gorsuch when he was nominated. Supposedly, Feinstein sat on this claim for 6 weeks for that reason. I suspect someone may have tried something at a party once, but she really doesn't have any idea who it was (or when or where), and is basically retroactively inserting Kavenaugh as the guilty party.
edit on 20-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
They must keep her credibility in tack if they are to have any chance of getting anything to stick. The problem liberal's fail to realize if you try and hold your current standards to your past actions they will never hold up well. Especially in a court of law.

Not saying she deserved anything. I'm saying I don't think any misconduct happened. They were kids at a party drinking. I doubt anyone recalls that night some 30 plus years ago.

If she really feared for her life it wouldn't have taken half a life time to process it... Yet I'm supposed to believe it's one giant coincidence this is coming up now?

Sorry leftists.
You boys and girls have cried wolf a few thousand times to many. Gonna need actual legitimate proof. Not just the testimony of some woman who was intoxicated to the point of passing out.

The problem is too many women are confusing regret with sexual assault...

Getting drunk and making out with someone only to regret doing so after sobering up is not sexual assault.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.zerohedge.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

Her story contradicts what Ford herself said. Ford said it was during the summer....school was out. So....how did this lady hear about it in school exactly?

Ford also said she didn't tell anybody about until years later. So, how could it be "the talk of the school for days"?

Face it: Miranda got caught making # up.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

On Tuesday, Mr. Cornett, referring to Senator Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat, tweeted: “According to sources Diane [sic] Feinstein’s reluctance to mention the Kavanaugh accuser’s letter during confirmation session is because the accuser sent a similiar [sic] letter directed at Judge Gorsuch last year.” In a follow-up tweet, he said that he had “no idea” if the information was true, but that “my source has been very accurate in the past.”

no surprise this ass who's spreading fake crap is a follower of Q. you guys are hilarious. keep it up, PLEASE. lol

<<   2  3  4 >>

join