It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expected Patriot Sale Panics Pakistan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Stealth Spy

I have viewed your arguments and thank you for replying I understand what your view is about pakistan but you should not make joke of it as they were also the reason why india is not in hunderds of small countries after indipendence both culture now had no disputes well except what was going in india, if pakistan was not created then there would have an been uprising in india and this would have resulted in country that only would have civil war eg countries like Sudan,South Africa etc

and i feel that you put loads of racistic comments I am not racist nor have any thing against your race or pakistans. I put comment that is proven I am in the Dutch army as sniper, I have lots of experience in the field of analysis as snipers arent used mostly to shoot sharply but also for reconance missions in fact that is our main job and we are taught how the army of the enamy will behave.

I got interested in this topic about Pak-indo because I readed loads about sub continent, and also because one of the observerse of the Dutch UN commision went Sierra Leone and found him self with litraly thousands of pak troops working for the UN, and told me some facts about the paks and indo ( i am sorry idont have fact to prove my comment and also i cant put the name here) because i meet him regurally basis and he teaches,

he says Paks are the biggest contributers in the UN they are highly trianed and are said to be capable to attack defend and conquer and even
so i did a check on it and guess what he was right they indeed smaller in units against indian army but very effective.,, and also my grand father went on holiday in 1965 in pakistan and found him self in a conflict and he met the man who shot down with a Sabre 5 hunters of india MM Alam less then a minute.

Look i aint on the side of the paks and if you dont believe this i wrote an article down about india already ands losses and wins of both sides read

I am neutral about the India-Pakistan crissis but tell you the truth because i have been reading past wars of the world, since Indias rival Pakistan was born it has only caused you Indians pain, and in the wars it fought you it had been out numbered by the worlds biggest army and one of the world biggest air force, but it has kicked your a$$ like hell and beatn you against the odds how would you react to this

I know you hate them but they love you Indians allot

my grand dad Turkish fought in WW2 and after that he was living now in Holland he went of in Pakistan in 1965 holiday and met the man who has the world record for craking your Indian a$$ MM Alam he shot 5 hunters in less then a minute and he did with a F86 Sabres that embarrassing to know
that is so fu*ked up

here is a source to back up my view about the Pakistani air force Defence against the Indian Air Force
www.topfighters.com...

the source about MM Alam Who shot 5 Indian Air Bomber HUNTERS DOWN IN LESS THEN A MINUTE

www.aircraftresourcecenter.com...

this a total Distruction that pakistanies did to the Indian Air Force
www.acig.org...

about what you wrote that pakistan army in 1971 gave up in Bangladesh 90-100 thousand soldiers i believe by analysing that how in the F*uk did you want them to win it was paksitan satalite state meaning only india could reach it and not pakistan as it was in deep indian terrortory listen the worlds Biggest ARMY ATTACKED THE PAKS WERE IT WOULD BE HELPLESS THAT IS A STAB IN THE BACK COME ON IT WAS NEARLY IMPOSIBLE THAT PAKS WOULD HAVE WON IN BANGLADESH AS INDIA HAD USED BANGLADESHI TO ALSO ATTACK THE PAKS WELL THERE IS LOGIC CREATING WHY THEY LOST THERE YOU REMEMBRE WHAT EVER THAT 96000 SOLDIERS PAKS vs 50 000.000 INDIAN SOLDIERS HOW IN THE HELL WOULD THEY WIN OR EVEN HAVE A CHANCE OF DRAW (there is alot more digits in the indian army figure then paks) WITH INDIAN SUPPORT FOR AN UPRISING IN BANGLADESH + THE ARMY INDIAN IS HALF THE SIZE BIG AS HALF OF THE POPULATION OF PAKISTAN WOW NOW THAT IS IMPRESIVE. IN THE END NO BODY WON PAKS DECLARED LOSE OF BANGLADESH AND EXCEPTED IT AS AN COUNTRY AND THUS INDIA AFRONT OF THE ITERNATIONAL COMMUNITY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO WITHDRAW ALL ITS TROOPS

And last but least "PAK will be a failed state by 2015 (US INTELLIGENCE)"
SOURCE UNRELIABLE USA is known now to have flase inteligence already in the world it would not suprise me that they even may have quoted that
look at iraq inteligence right woauw there wining arnt they europe has to tose some troops in iraq as the cause us inteligence they couldnt even stop the attacks of 9/11, i think that source has been written by a pro indian what ever that is (pissing) me off as dutch troops have to to iraq the cause of US inteligence of Weapons Of Mass Destruction UTTER Fu*king bull Sh*t and so that source total bise source that couldnt be true because at the momment pakistan is one of US leading countries against the war against terror they wouldnt want the paks to be pissed about the relationship otherwise US will have another country that has rejected the war on iraq,,
THAT SOURCE IS WROUNG

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Interseptor]

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Interseptor]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join