It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If you could see the future thru dreams then you would be swept away by the government, they don't want that getting out, you know?

Many of my dreams are freaky and I hope to hell they never come true.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

SO, I have these premonitions sometimes of events which are going to happen and they usually do

Let me stop you right there bro, you are not psychic you can not, let me be totally care, YOU CANNOT, see into the future to predict future world events, you do not have any supernatural ability to do so.

maybe it is just a dream and nothing else.

Yup, I think have a winner.

Just a dream.....

Yes I can and do see into the future sometimes.. I've posted on ATS before about this and things have happened.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeQuark96

You were probably having the dream because you thought of the Westgate shopping mall attack that happened in the news.
en.wikipedia.org...
could have been this one or something else but westgate was in the news for quite a while.

I too get bizarre dreams, I don't have a dream journal so I forget most of them.

Possibly but I don't know... I think this is one which is forthcoming..

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: crtrvt

How's that??!

I miss the 90's. And the 80's. And the 70's. It is all retro music with really bad pigeon-holing for groups.

PS - Dream on, OP! I hope it is just a dream, this time.

Yeah, they were a top group back then but this thread isn't about them.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I had a nightmare before one of the mass shootings happened. May have been most possible that I was dwelling on these tragedies the night before and or recapped on one. Sad how many of these reoccurring tragedies are getting into the psyche of the populace, I believe a lot of this is what it is when it comes to dreams, etc.

However, the killer's description nearly fit to a t and other factors. At times I consider myself precognitive inclined. Look more into similar dreams, how much of it is actually a comparison rather than not. I prefer a dream journal.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Let me stop you right there bro, you are not psychic you can not, let me be totally care, YOU CANNOT, see into the future to predict future world events, you do not have any supernatural ability to do so.

let me stop you right there bro, this is "dreams and predictions" forum.

go elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Id wear my 80's disco shirt disco boots...

and Go West

I saw your eyes And they touched my mind

"But I still wanna know how she got in the door uninvited"

Its all right though...."I've got a Rocket"

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yes I can and do see into the future sometimes.

No you can't.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You dont believe in instinct? And if you do then why do you not believe some people have much better instinct than others. Like people who have an artistic talent or a person who is an exceptional athlete?

Ive had a few incidents in my life that tell me differently. Im not going to go into any of them. Thats not what the thread is about. I just dont get it when someone comes in and says you dont have this ability because I dont believe in it.
Governments have spent millions of dollars investigating the ability. They want to weaponize it. But you say it doesnt exsist.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I think you mean you cant. But many can.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I had a dream that I was at a boxing match. There was a lady standing near the ring. All of a sudden she started screaming and she tried to run away. Someone was shooting. A man grabbed her by the arm to lead her away. Thats when I noticed that everybody was dressed up and a few people were wearing mexican hats.
The next morning I got up and on AOL news was a story about a shooting in Mexico city where a drug lord burst into a home and started shooting up the place. It turned out to be the wrong house. The home they burst into was hosting a party where they had all gathered to watch a special boxing match on the tv.

It had nothing to do with me. There was no way I could prevent it and there was no known way I should have known about it before hand.

Another time I dreamed that a man was standing on an old european style bridge. He was pouring a vile of green liquid into the water. In my dream it was cholera and people started getting sick. A few days later there was a story about a pharmaceutical factory in Belgium that had accidently dumped a batch of polio into a river.

Again nothing to do with me. Nothing I could do to prevent it and not something I should have known about.

But you see too how these dreams are still not dead on replicas of what happens. The flavor is there.

I also have a good knack of picking a slot machine that is going to pay off or standing in front of the correct elevator door for the next car to arrive.

I have no reason to lie about this. It gains me nothing but ridicule.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

SO, I have these premonitions sometimes of events which are going to happen and they usually do

maybe it is just a dream and nothing else.

Yup, I think have a winner.

Just a dream.....

Oh man, you are one troubled little child. Why even enter into the Dreams and Predictions forum if you have no interest? Does it fill your ego to feel you have proven someone wrong? Your arguments are weak kiddo, move along

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ConsciousRoots

I can enter into this forum to say that the idea that anyone has a supernatural ability to predict the future is utter crap just like anyone can walk into it with the delusion that it is indeed possible and they are all special people who can predict next weeks lotto numbers or the impending apocalypse.

I know you all want to pretend this is a safe-place echo-chamber where you can spout any old kind of rubbish you want but sometimes you need someone like me to highlight the reality that, no, the OP is not predicting the future through his/her dreams.

edit on 22-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
cool name for a band.....huh

Will go look em up, if heard the name.....north Texas metal heads .....UNITE

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ah well, I'll leave you to it then. You must be busy complaining about every post in this forum.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Suicide is a very taboo subject, to many take it too personally.

Cool,

lets see what you demonstrate.

See? He starts by saying "I know for sure 100% your dream was not a premonition"

No they didn't.

So you are demonstrating that you lie or purposely re-word things.

You could have not used quotes and said that they said something along the lines of .... an posted what you have but you use quotes.

Then when you ask him how he could know such a thing, he moves the goal posts. "Well... I DO know that a psychic premonition has never been proven"

You asked how they could know and if they are all knowing.

They replied with no moving of any goal posts.

They simply said it hasn't been proven which goes well with their other post you re worded to say they said something with 100% certainty when they never did.

They gave an opinion it was a dream and that its not anything psychic.

Huh? Is that a sentence? Cat got your tongue? Programming is breaking down? ???

You really shouldn't try and make fun of others when its you that looks like a fool and seems to be making things up.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

But... thats not what OP said. OP never said "i am a psychic and willing to be repeatedly tested to prove it".

and no one replied like they did.

So you're arguing with the ghosts in your own mind buddy.

Not really.

You really cannot follow a simple conversation can you?

However the OP did make mention that they have may premonition dreams,

a person replied with No, it was just a dream.

You somehow interpreted that as them saying something with 100% certainty which you even quoted but they never said.

You hear that, people? Dont even think about trying to strengthen your own mind, and Definitely dont talk about any of that psychic stuff, you will get made fun of, and you dont want That do you? You want to be accepted, right? Ok, then knock it off with that buffonery and just watch CNN like everyone else!

are you having a stroke?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Are you saying 'nobody in this world can predict or see future events'?

I think you're wrong.

There are psychics who can do this... search online.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Are you saying 'nobody in this world can predict or see future events'?

I think you're wrong.

There are psychics who can do this... search online.

Yeah the thing is you might think I am wrong, which is fine, but the scientific community says you are wrong and I am right.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Something huge has been averted yesterday in Netherlands and another one in Denmark/Sweden... could have been the same plot!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join