It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my story about some things, please read

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
hey guys,
dont mention my english, im dutch

a few weeks ago i woke up at 04:19 and i was fully concious and could think clearly , i stayed for 20 minutes awake, and finally fell in sleep again. the next day i told everthing to a friend of mine and she said she also woke up at 04:19 and also stayed for about 20 minutes awake!
and sometimes i make theory's about something and then they come true!
what i also have is that 2 or maybe 3 years ago i saw into my bedroom lamp and closed my eyes and then you see spots (everyone knows that; free fireworks
) and then i saw the silhouette of our dog and i thought: something is going to happen to him, and guess: that year he died. and i also saw some other silhouettes of other things, and guess again, something happend to them also (not small things, but great things). i finally post al this on this forum cause i want answers. can someone help me? or give his/her opinion about this?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Can you tell us about the great things that happened? That would help us understand more about what you are going through.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ok here they are:
* it happend to our dog
* i saw a plow for my eyes , and my dad is a farmer (netherlands
) and that year we bought a new plow
* there was also something else but i forgot that

and yeah i also have a feeling that i have a mission on this earth (i've read that that is a side effect of being abducted, but i'll post that in ufo and aliens forum ) but thanks for reading my topic
you're great

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I always play with my eyes. I have concentrated so hard that I can fly through space. Once I went through the astroid belt. I believe that our eyes can funtion when they are closed, they are the doorway to the universe.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
I always play with my eyes. I have concentrated so hard that I can fly through space. Once I went through the astroid belt. I believe that our eyes can funtion when they are closed, they are the doorway to the universe.

I agree, try staring at the walls in your room at night, then close your eyes and look arround. Sometimes I can see more clearly with my eyes closed!

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Wgatenson]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
yes i'm trying to do that too, i try to stare at some point, and then i want to see through my eyes, and i also think that they can function when they're closed, but i have to go now, school tomorrow, i'll try to get an oobe or whatev myself and ill tell you about other experiences as well. c u later!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wgatenson, wow that's interesting! If I wake up in the middle of the night and stare at the ceiling (it's kinda a strange, but uniform, art-deco design - built in South Florida 1940's house) and then close my eyes to try to sleep again I can see "through" the eyelids also! Long, long, long ago I read some books on astral projection, but never really pursued it... dunno if that could be what I've experienced, but I've never heard anyone else mention it all until you! (to be fair, I never really looked into it though)

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My brother and his best friend had the same dream on the same night....that is kind of wierd but at the time I didn't really think much of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
hey im back
i didn't had an oobe or something, but after reading your replys today I remembered something: a couple years ago i made an promise with my sister, that our 'dreamspirits' would meet eachoter in our livingroom, that night i was there in my dream! but unfortunally she wasn't there
but it's still confusing me that i woke up at 04:19 and she too (friend, not my sis).

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jornt
hey guys,
dont mention my english, im dutch

a few weeks ago i woke up at 04:19 and i was fully concious and could think clearly , i stayed for 20 minutes awake, and finally fell in sleep again. the next day i told everthing to a friend of mine and she said she also woke up at 04:19 and also stayed for about 20 minutes awake!
and sometimes i make theory's about something and then they come true!
what i also have is that 2 or maybe 3 years ago i saw into my bedroom lamp and closed my eyes and then you see spots (everyone knows that; free fireworks
) and then i saw the silhouette of our dog and i thought: something is going to happen to him, and guess: that year he died. and i also saw some other silhouettes of other things, and guess again, something happend to them also (not small things, but great things). i finally post al this on this forum cause i want answers. can someone help me? or give his/her opinion about this?

Hi Jornt:
Sounds to me like you're beginning to experience that "sixth sense" which appears to be inherent in all of us to one degree to another. One small step in the life-long exploration of how we sense and perceive this world we live in (and beyond, if you'll not accuse me of melodrama
So, you've now got an insight into one of your "talents"; you can connect with those close to you, to the point of having "sympathetic" reactions to the other person's state of mind or body (waking up at the same moment). One might technically call that specific instance, claire-sentience (as opposed to clairvoyance or clairaudiance, etc )
I found it extremely valuable waaaay back when I was your age (hell, I've got Butt pimples older than you!
to start keeping a diary of these unusual experiences. Such an objective record has so many benefits when one is just starting to understand one's capabilities, I won't even try to list them all. Please trust when I assure you the benefits, over time, far outweigh the inconvenience of making such notations judiciously, ok?
Anyway, you'll eventually amass quite a few such experiences in the next years, and , simply by the rote action of writing them down, your brain will start making connections, will see patterns of similarity, will assimilate and calculate, on an unconscious level, what events, emotions, relationships of those with whom you have these ever-increasing, subtle, interactions, that your awareness of these actions increase logorhythmically, rather than linerally. So much so that you not only recognize them quicker and with more clarity, but actually anticpate them...then on to the next steps...the conscious and willful production of them, rather than simply being a passive observer or recipient.
So, as you can see, you've got a lot of thinking to do on the matter....and many similar instances to look forward to, record, and eventually, produce them to your life's benefit and the benefit of those who you love and care for.
As to the eyesite thing....it' simply callled an "afterimage"" and yes, it is interesting and fun to play with, but no, there is nothing paranormal about it, nor can one see, with eyes closed, as good if not better, than with them open.
That's called: self-delusion.
Do a simple search on the word afterimage and you'll find out the chemical process involved.
On the other hand, excercising this eyes-closed sight will eventually help you in recognizing those subtle, barely conscious, impressions and visions of true clairvoyance when you get to that stage so, by all means, play with it as much as possible (and, after all, the "fireworks" ARE pretty!)
That didn't stop us, though, back in the 60's when there was actually CLEAN '___' around at cheap prices, to have "afterimage challenges".
When tripping with friends, we'd sit in a completely darkened room for 30 minutes, just talking and laughing then, at a certain agreed upon moment, one of us would set off a powerful flash unit from a camera YEOW!!!!
Whoever could hold the hallucinated afterimage of the room and describe the most objects, accurately, wins

Hey....we were easily amused back then....TV sucked and there WERE no video games!!!
cheers
bubbabak

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
wow thanks man
really thanks
and also for all the others, thanks for your opinion or help, thanks for listening to me

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Once I was trying to astarl travel. I got into a very calm and medatative state and then my sister came into the room. when she talked, it was like I could see with my eyes closed. kinda like echo location, but I could see all around me, above me, below me, beside me, like I was just opening up a new sense inside my head. I could see my sister, I could see her aura, I could see the walls in my room. it was one of the nost interesting expeirences of my life

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Great...someone's always gotta pop up with the exception that proofs the rule.
Thnks a lot
)))))))))
cheers
bubbabak

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
hmm, but i've also read about 50 side-effects of being abducted by aliens, i had about 15 - 20 of them, one of them is to sleep on a bed that stands next to a wall, and an otherone of them is a 'i'm here with a mission' . i have that feeling, any one of you have an opinion on this? (dont mention my english, i'm dutch
)

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hey umm are you sure you didnt wake up at 4:20 and stay up for 19 minutes? i think up some crazy stuff after 4:20. ur member name is almost the word "joint"

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jornt
hmm, but i've also read about 50 side-effects of being abducted by aliens, i had about 15 - 20 of them, one of them is to sleep on a bed that stands next to a wall, and an otherone of them is a 'i'm here with a mission' . i have that feeling, any one of you have an opinion on this? (dont mention my english, i'm dutch
)

I doubt that aliens have any reason to abduct you. They like those people who can deal with their own mind, and you are not one of them.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kosmo Yagkoto
My brother and his best friend had the same dream on the same night....that is kind of wierd but at the time I didn't really think much of it.

When I was about 8 and my brother 7, we had the same dream, and it came true. A boy in my class was taken away in the dream, and that day he was gone, and they must have moved because he never returned. I am reluctant to mention this, but whatever...as my brother and I ate breakfast and discussed the shared dream, my mom said she had it too.
I cringe when I mention that, it is so odd, and who knows, maybe she was just fooling us......though she never said so.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Wow, that is so cool, i have had very similar stuff happen to me, like one time at 2 amish i woke up on a school night, and i hoped onto my AIM, and then 1 sec later my g/f got on, she said she just woke up, and we found out we both woke up at same time for no reason.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I dreamt I was driving with Paul McCartney and Wings in an old beater car up through a narrow, winding valley. Around two weeks later, I was sent to a job at a place called Ryder Lake, I had never been there. As I started to enter the valley, I noticed that the steep sides of the valley and the flat low overcast clouds made it seem like I was indoors, exactly like my dream, no Wings though. I was alone. I was amazed how exactly the same it looked and said to myself out loud, well if this is the same, I should come around a corner to the right and see a big white farmhouse with a wrap around veranda.....about two or three turns later, I came around a corner to the right and burst out laughing.....there it was. Many years later, I met a man who knew the lady who lived in that house, he recognized it when I told him the story. Upon returning to the shop, get this.......no one believed me, imagine that.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanWerewolf
hey umm are you sure you didnt wake up at 4:20 and stay up for 19 minutes? i think up some crazy stuff after 4:20. ur member name is almost the word "joint"

yeah i know that, some friends call me joint or sjornt
and yes i woke up this night at 04:20

top topics

<<   2 >>

join