It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another random Netflix recommendation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Anyone watch The Endless?
I thought it was great for a movie that I'd never even heard of before, until the magic of Netflix recommendation emails that is

One of those movies that starts out like a low budget film, kind of slow, bad lighting and acting. But after a little while you realize it's like that on purpose... and it gets better and it keeps getting better and better. Also one of those movies that has you thinking one thing only to find out you're completely wrong at some point!
I thought it was really great!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

One of those movies that starts out like a low budget film

It is a low budget film, the actor wrote directed and made the special effects

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I've just watched the trailer, that looks pretty good to be fair!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Alright gurl, I’ll have to give it another shot I guess, based on your review. Because I watched the first 15 minutes or so last night and turned it off because it was soooooo slow.

But it was also late and I was starting to fall asleep.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
Anyone watch The Endless?
I thought it was great for a movie that I'd never even heard of before, until the magic of Netflix recommendation emails that is

One of those movies that starts out like a low budget film, kind of slow, bad lighting and acting. But after a little while you realize it's like that on purpose... and it gets better and it keeps getting better and better. Also one of those movies that has you thinking one thing only to find out you're completely wrong at some point!
I thought it was really great!

Been eyeballing this one for a couple days now. I think I'll take you up on your recommendation. It's the perfect gloomy day to sit and watch movies.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Alright gurl, I’ll have to give it another shot I guess, based on your review. Because I watched the first 15 minutes or so last night and turned it off because it was soooooo slow.

But it was also late and I was starting to fall asleep.

I know, it totally sucks at first but keep watching, it all of a sudden gets really really good! LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I enjoyed the endless.

I watched The Reslution a few weeks before I saw the Endless. I had no idea they were connected but was pretty blown away when it all came together.

If you have not seen The resolution , watch it and the endless will make a lot more sense... they are not dependent on each other but it really opens up and shows the scope of the writers ideas... pretty cool, I thought.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just watched it after reading this thread.

Few things stick out for me though.....

But no spoilers... so I will have to google them to see.

Otherwise a good flick !!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the idea, will check it out.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Oh thanks! I had no idea! Def going to catch it tonight

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Great Recommendation.....I love off the wall flicks like this......and I love the cross over to another movie. 2012 - Resolution. If you haven't seen it, it is the story of the tweaker.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Got through the whole thing today.

I give it a 6 outta 10.

Not impressed by any means but it held my attention (barely)

top topics

join