It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Complain The Loudest About Trump Declassifying Documents Are GUILTY.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's funny that Comey isn't saying a thing about this on his twitter.

He can't complain about Trump releasing his texts because once they're out people will see the reason he was attacking Trump on twitter.

Trump really put all of the cabal on a tight skinny jeans.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Confused. So from afar you don’t see that

Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Mark Warner, Adam Schiff, NYT, WoPo are not onlybcrying but has thrown themselves down on the floor, kicking and screaming, like a two year old that needs a time out.

They keep singing a REM song....end of the world as we know it, and they want others to join in.

Use occam razor: what’s more likely, they unedited release will show texts about yoga, recipients, and so forth or other throwing a sitting president?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Rewey

The irony of Hillary's comments is delicious...

It's like she was looking in the mirror while composing that tweet-rant wasn't it.

the replies to her tweet are epic.

You're not wrong. I read about 100 of them and about 5 were in support of the witch. 24 carat gold.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06

I’m pretty sure they just want trump to declassify all the documents rather than just the one or 2 that trump thinks make him look good..

Trump could have instantly declassified the fisa warrants when he first started claiming malfeasance but he didn’t..

Now he will selectively edit out all the stuff that makes him look guilty.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. This FISA crap does not incriminate Trump at all.
edit on 20-9-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Mark Warner, Adam Schiff, NYT, WoPo are not onlybcrying but has thrown themselves down on the floor, kicking and screaming, like a two year old that needs a time out.

They keep singing a REM song....end of the world as we know it, and they want others to join in.

Use occam razor: what’s more likely, they unedited release will show texts about yoga, recipients, and so forth or other throwing a sitting president?

These people live in MSM lalaland bro. What gets me the most is that some of my closest friends believe this sh!t and I end up arguing with them.

Just this morning I was told that something negative about Trump was true because the "Newspaper" said so...

edit on 20-9-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Delay delay, resist!

The longer this takes the more guilty parties involved appear. Let the American people see the declassified unredacted materials and decide for themselves. They are trying to destroy a man and end his presidency through the court of public opinion. At least let the people see all of the evidence.

I get the feeling if this isn't resolved soon we're going to see something far more serious and alarming than a "constitutional crisis"

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The lunatic lefts double standard.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Those Who Complain The Loudest About Investigating The Trump Administration For Russian Collusion Are GUILTY.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: narrator

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

I am. If something criminal happened against the US and it's citizens, I want whoever did it prosecuted. Regardless of who did it, Trump included. Hillary included. Everyone included. Doesn't matter who. I want them all investigated.

I'm simply pointing out the glaring hypocrisy in this thread.

Are you rooting for America, or for Trump? It might not be the same thing.

Also, care to address what I said, or are you just going to call me names? (I'm not a democrat, btw)
edit on 20-9-2018 by narrator because: eta

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Schiff should DELIGHTED that the President has fulfilled his request!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Reported today:

The NEW YORK TIMES has the UN-REDACTED FISA spy warrant. It originated from Indicted Senate staffer James Wolfe. Wanna guess why they are not publishing it as a MAJOR SCOOP?

See paragraph #2 at: bigleaguepolitics.com...

I just read through the link you provided. I won't argue it's proof, but there's a few too many coincidences in it (ie. Number of messages, timing, etc). I think this story is very plausible, and highly probable.

The problem is deep-state sabotage of President Trump is WIDE and DEEP. Take the latest "sting" videos from Project Veritas, for example. These are lower level people currently in U.S. government, going against their duly elected President.

Link: www.projectveritas.com...

The DOJ and State Dept. have been made aware, and are investigating. Mike Pomepo said last night that many saboteurs exist, and are being removed...slowly but surely.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06

I’m pretty sure they just want trump to declassify all the documents rather than just the one or 2 that trump thinks make him look good..

Trump could have instantly declassified the fisa warrants when he first started claiming malfeasance but he didn’t..

Now he will selectively edit out all the stuff that makes him look guilty.

This may be the funniest post I have ever read.

When the dust settles from all of this, I'm not sure that the democratic party will even exist as we know it.

Thank God.

Fred..

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wrong thread.
edit on R022018-09-20T11:02:26-05:00k029Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: network dude

The irony of Hillary's comments is delicious...

It's like she was looking in the mirror while composing that tweet-rant wasn't it.

the replies to her tweet are epic.

You're not wrong. I read about 100 of them and about 5 were in support of the witch. 24 carat gold.

Will you give me a link to the tweet please? Id love to have a good laugh at Hitlery's expense.

I'm surprised she didnt commit suicide after she lost, man that would have been the icing on the cake!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

These people live in MSM lalaland bro. What gets me the most is that some of my closest friends believe this sh!t and I end up arguing with them.

Just this morning I was told that something negative about Trump was true because the "Newspaper" said so...

You are absolutely right. I see them everyday. They are the sheeple. Sad to see isnt it? Makes me feel like they are all the NPC's and we are the players!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Amen.

I have been saying this for a long time. They hate Trump, because they know that the game is up.

They are so terrified that an outsider is sitting in that office... ...and, even worse, they have nothing on him; he cannot be manipulated.

They really have no idea how this happened... really. HRC actually LOST a fixed election... maybe the first in history. That's worse than getting fired on your day off.

The progressives are in a full panic. Feinstein's 11th hour smear campaign against Brett Kavanaugh is absolutely despicable.

Former VP Biden has now labeled Trump supporters as the "dregs of society"... I would like to remind VP Biden, that this nation was built on the backs of those that he labeled.

That is exactly what the progressive left thinks of the average American.

Dregs.

Nailed it

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Comey said today that he's not worried about his text messages being released because he didn't text that much. Comey is sort of a good-guy/bad-guy combo, I think.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Today, the WASHINGTON POST joins the chorus, with an impassioned plea and explanation why President Trump should change his mind, and NOT have the Carter Page FISA spy warrant/application declassified.

Must type "declassify" into Google and click on the 9/20/2018 Washington Post article to view.

Of course, everyone knows the Washington Post was working with Obama deep-state leaders to "stop Trump" in 2016 and "Impeach Trump", from 2017 to the present.
edit on 9/20/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I got 404 on your link.

Do you happen to have another one?

Definitely gonna want to read this.

Their desperation is like a gift that keeps on giving.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join