It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Senator Accidentally Admits TWO-YEAR PLAN To Keep Trump From Filing SCOTUS Seat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well apparently Blasey Ford was part of the strategy and I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but it's just come out that Ford participated in 8 studies for a drug company that makes a drug which causes abortion but is marketed for other uses. Story here www.thegatewaypundit.com...[edi tby]edit on 21-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Why not? Repbulicans blocked Obama from making his appointment. Seems like fair play to me.

Kavanaugh is also such a bad nominee they can't even release his previous work.

Anyone who votes for him is doing a disservice to the American people and does not belong in the government in any capacity.

No vote until every document he has prepared and every decision he is made is laid down in front of Congress.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Why not? Repbulicans blocked Obama from making his appointment. Seems like fair play to me.

So you're ok with falsely accusing a man of ATTEMPTED RAPE only because of your political inclination?

Sick people.

Kavanaugh is also such a bad nominee

Yea, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Anyone who votes for him is doing a disservice to the American people and does not belong in the government in any capacity.

Mentaaaal.

No vote until every document he has prepared and every decision he is made is laid down in front of Congress.

So you're admitting this is a stall attempt by the Democrats?

Gotcha.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You obviously then believe that the Judges entire judicial history should be unveiled at the hearings?

I think so to, as that is the way our Democratic government works.

It is not the Democrats who are breaking long established protocol here. And that is why there will be a blue wave come November. All they had to do to keep power was to do things the right way. They just aren't capable of doing so.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Kavanaugh is also such a bad nominee they can't even release his previous work.

Oh did Republicans recruit someone with a big party history and ties to a pharmaceutical company which makes abortion pills to derail an opponent, while destroying their reputation ? Didn't think so.
What do you mean they can't release his work? They had released pages and pages of his court cases and work even prior to Cory Bookers ridiculous antics. Why would you defend this kind of nonsense ?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Hmmm. It's almost embarrassing that people would elect such a bimbo, or that she could even run for office. Thank God she represents the correct party of her leanings.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Well, the Republicans did it, so why not the Democrats?

For good reason. We were in the middle of a presidential election.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well it's nice to hear them admit to something we already knew.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

So you're ok with falsely accusing a man of ATTEMPTED RAPE only because of your political inclination?

Sick people.

Kavanaugh is also such a bad nominee

Yea, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Mentaaaal.

So you're admitting this is a stall attempt by the Democrats?

Gotcha.

If nothing else the election of Trump has brought forth the simmering cauldron of hate, pettiness, communist thinking and vitriol that we all knew was bubbling just under the surface of every Democrat.

Case in point- Republicans use the rules established by Joe Biden to deny the Garland nomination and leftists on this site and others say that accusing a man of impeccable character and integrity of sexual assault is the same thing and karma.

That right there shows the utter depravity and moral turpitude of the average leftist today.

There is no negotiation or debate with people that are so clinically insane that they would think that the above is in any way acceptable.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah that's quite a bit longer than when the Republicans blocked Merrick Garland for only 293 days. What's wrong with these democrats? Under a year should be the limit, right?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: sooth
If these people worked half as hard at working together to find a compromise to issues instead of manically going at each other's throats and undermining the other at every turn because "muh ideology is best" imagine the world we could've lived in.

We'd be colonizing Mars by now. Harnessing the power of a black hole. Cured world hunger, AIDS, cancer, homophobia, and erectile dysfunction. We'd be honoring Tesla for giving us free energy. We'd all speak 17 languages, but ironically living under a one world government. It'd be paradise.

No paradise with a goverment, we need something else in that paradise, like a common understanding - a "goverment" should only make sure the infrastructure is up and running, each branch should govern themself - with a common understanding that we all just want to live in peace.

If someone wants to govern anybody, there cant be paradise - I for one, dont want to be controlled by anybody!
But hopefully we can all agree on peace - but the slavery needs to end, so NO GOVERMENT!!!

ETA: if we got one world goverment, NOTHING would have changed, we just go next lvl. Instead of nations fighting, it will be planets, solarsystems, galaxies, universes, multiverses, other dimensions, other realities, it NEVER ends... Should everything be govern by the same rule? are people different, does the same stuff i do work for you? Do you want to live in a world, where EVERYBODY is basically you!?! cause that is what you get with a "one world goverment"

That was sarcasm. I thought that would be obvious. I want a government so small it takes a microscope to see it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Dem Senator Accidentally Admits TWO-YEAR PLAN To Keep Trump From Filing SCOTUS Seat

Don't really care, they did much the same to Obama's pick, I say return the favor.
edit on 22-9-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Don't really care, they did much the same to Obama's pick, I say return the favor.

Using the rules Biden created is the same as delaying a nomination by accusing someone of sexual assault?

This right here folks is the type of leftist insanity we are dealing with. Complete and total moral depravity.

By Any Means Necessary right? Nothing is off limits to achieve what you want hey?

Sickening mindset. Hopefully you don't pass this insanity to your children.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: Spider879

Using the rules Biden created is the same as delaying a nomination by accusing someone of sexual assault?

This right here folks is the type of leftist insanity we are dealing with. Complete and total moral depravity.

By Any Means Necessary right? Nothing is off limits to achieve what you want hey?

Sickening mindset. Hopefully you don't pass this insanity to your children.

First you and I don't know if the lady was or is a Dem or Rep.. at least I donno, but you guys stay supporting sex offenders of all sorts, as long as they fulfill waddaevea agenda you guys have, all else be dammed.
So pls
!!..your Republican overlords love to play dirty but gwaad forbids if Dems use the very same tactics, then they get to be called insane??.....dirty tricks is good or smart politics for Repubs only??.
So yeah !!..like Brother Malcolm said... BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
edit on 23-9-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join