It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: President Trump Gives Food To Hurricane Florence Victims In North Carolina

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Obama visited victims of all major hurricanes. But it was just a photo op like this is with Trump. I can guarantee less gets done when the Presidents visit. They did not need Trump to come hand out food, or Obama for that matter.

But it works because many of you are now slobbering over the president taking a photo op and you pretend that he is the first person to ever do this or him doing it means any more than the others who did it.

At least he didn't the food to the people like he did with the Puerto Rican supplies.

www.cbsnews.com...

you may want to check your facts. Being full of sh!t isn't how you should go through life.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Obama visited victims of all major hurricanes. But it was just a photo op like this is with Trump. I can guarantee less gets done when the Presidents visit. They did not need Trump to come hand out food, or Obama for that matter.

But it works because many of you are now slobbering over the president taking a photo op and you pretend that he is the first person to ever do this or him doing it means any more than the others who did it.

At least he didn't the food to the people like he did with the Puerto Rican supplies.

www.cbsnews.com...

you may want to check your facts. Being full of sh!t isn't how you should go through life.

Not quite right...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nice that he went and did this, most Presidents actually do these sorts of things, and yes, it's usually a photo op.

I still don't think he gives a rip about anyone other than himself. Everything is about him. The thought that he "deeply cares" for other humans is honestly laughable. He is an incredibly narcissistic individual. Whenever something goes right (or even often when not), Trump takes credit for it. When not, he always deflects blame. He doesn't exhibit the traits of someone who actually does care for others. He doesn't deflect praise to others, he absorbs it all.

Holding some Styrofoam containers of food doesn't change my opinion of the guy. It's funny when people actually use a moment like this to try and prove "he cares."

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Lets be honest: no one other than a narcissist would run for that office to begin with.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So he doesn't go he doesn't care. He does go he doesn't care.

Thanks for admitting nothing will ever be good enough for you.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I don’t know... All the money that was spent just on security for him to be there, could have been spent on more food, more clothing, housing, etc. I think I’d rather have the financial help then to have Trump hand me a styrofoam box with some food in it.

Do you feel the cost of him going reduced the needed supplies? Someone went hungry because of Trump's security cost?
Do you even think the funds from either program could in anyway be shared, such as Trump saying instead of going I'm pulling 150k from my Presidential security fund and sending that instead...lol

edit on 20-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Nice, a President doing what a President does just like every other President. This doesn't make him any better or different than any of the others.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Pretending to care is raising insurance rates, forcing me to buy insurance, then telling me how you have fixed my broken healthcare system.

Caring is dumping close to a Trillion dollars into things that less than 8 years later failed or was unaccounted for, caring is killing Americans with drones without due process, caring is creating an illegal gun sale to Mexican criminals to have some of them come back and kill Americans, caring is saying you will have the most transparent Government ever but then lock down FOIA for 8 years...caring is to not support an embassy, have many people killed including the ambassador being tortured to death for hours on end and say "what does it matter"... Caring is having a recession go on for 8 years...

I could go on with another 100 caring moments but it would depress me...

edit on 20-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

a reply to: notsure1

Nice photo op.

It certainly is.
On the other hand he could have stayed in DC.
We have no idea what this means to those who were affected.
Would mean more to me than having Bush do a fly over, that's for sure.

I don’t know... All the money that was spent just on security for him to be there, could have been spent on more food, more clothing, housing, etc. I think I’d rather have the financial help then to have Trump hand me a styrofoam box with some food in it.

And on top of that, I'm sure that his presence was actually a hinderance. All of those people would have had to have been searched and checked, and therefore delayed before they even got to him.

This is just BS PR. Useless to anyone who isn't interested in keeping him in office. What a joke.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: fleabit

Lets be honest: no one other than a narcissist would run for that office to begin with.

Ha.. that's actually probably true to some degree!

I still think Trump has unusually high levels of narcissism however. : )

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join