It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: President Trump Gives Food To Hurricane Florence Victims In North Carolina

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Never let a disaster go to waste. It is good PR but if this wasn't a midterm and his approval ratings weren't the worst in several decades of presidents he would be playing golf.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Vector99

Wait, I forgot, you get paid for this. I hear CNN is hiring.

When did you join again? The week before Trump announced his campaign? You're not fooling anyone Eric.

On October 19, 2013, the same day you joined, 16 people were killed and 30 were wounded by a suicide bombing Beledweyne, Somalia.

I'm on to you.

He gets paid for his posts. Obviously ATS wouldn't bite and his posts and post quality diminished. All that is left is a desperate writer hoping for a check, sad, his ancient history posts are top notch.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

aww just hot dogs mate only kidding good on him

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

When did you join again? The week before Trump announced his campaign? You're not fooling anyone Eric.

If Eric has a condo where Vector lives that would be very interesting. I actually know one of Vectors neighbors and have never heard of Eric being there.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

If Eric has a condo where Vector lives that would be very interesting. I actually know one of Vectors neighbors and have never heard of Eric being there.

Next time I have him over for tea I will tell the SS to be more obvious!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Next time I have him over for tea I will tell the SS to be more obvious!

Please do as that would be very interesting! And also just let me know what I can bring.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Nice photo op.

It certainly is.
On the other hand he could have stayed in DC.
We have no idea what this means to those who were affected.
Would mean more to me than having Bush do a fly over, that's for sure.

I don’t know... All the money that was spent just on security for him to be there, could have been spent on more food, more clothing, housing, etc. I think I’d rather have the financial help then to have Trump hand me a styrofoam box with some food in it.

Lol can't wait to bag him for a tweet or some out of context words said, but when he does something like this, it's just a photo-op and meaningless.

*shrugs*

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: kaylaluv

As plain as the nose on his face. Yet still those who worship him can say such things as ''He still cares about you even though you hate him. '' See why I say ''worship""? Sounds just like how Jesus is described by his followers.

So, he's still an evil racist nazi white supremacist who hates America and is playing his own tv show in his head?

To see this as something good, is akin to worshipping jesus?

You guys really don't care about things, only hate...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was heartwarming and made me proud of our very special President.

That statement, literally made my skin crawl

edit on 19-9-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

So, he's still an evil racist nazi white supremacist who hates America and is playing his own tv show in his head?

Is this a multiple choice test?.I'm good at those. I go for

D...Playing his own tv show in his head.

And saying ''he cares about you even though you hate him does sound just like what we hear about the Jesus/God thing from Christians all the time. All the time.

And who told you that I hate him. Who told you that. Did you ever hear that from me? Ever?
I'll tell you,,,,you never did.
You have been listening to someone else, someone who tells you that people who point out his faults, his lies, his out and out stupid behavior, hates him.
How wrong can that be.
How wrong can criticism be unless we hold that leader in some kind of adoration, like a king or some other kind of royal ruler.
You tell me.

edit on 30America/ChicagoThu, 20 Sep 2018 00:56:59 -0500Thu, 20 Sep 2018 00:56:59 -050018092018-09-20T00:56:59-05:001200000056 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I am going to puke….

Funny motorcade shot in totally safe area with nice, expensive, spot free clean cars in disaster-stricken areas, smiling happy go lucky clowns receiving “pack of whatever” from the Mr. “disaster” himself!

You won’t see this sort of stupid PR and senseless photo ops by a faceless president even in Hollywood style disaster movies !

Going to puke again….

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
Nothing negative about this. It's a win-win. Whether I agree with him or not this is good work.

With that being said and on another note...isn't it dangerous to let those vehicles drive up so close to him not knowing who/what is inside or do you reckon they are all vetted and checked through and through before they have a chance to pull up?

No Trump makes his secret service panic often. He has a tendency to make himself open to the public. He will have rallys or like this give people access to him. Normally, average people, can't get near a president ever. For example, Obama came to Nashville to visit a high school they made everyone go through a security tent. He was brought in a backdoor to the podium and quickly exited preventing anyone from actually coming into contact with them. Bush did the same things always meet people in a building locked down by the secret service and not allow him to come in contact with anyone that has not gone through a secret service background check.

Trump is giving them heart attacks as he keeps putting himself in public. Think he goes to rallys were protestors actually have to be removed the secret service must be beside themselves trying to figure out how to protect him. Me i think Trump just doesnt care if hes shot and survives he gets anything he wants if they killed him hed be a martyr but i think he believes hes invincible.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

people with negative perspectives are more likely to develop cancer and other chronic illnesses than those with a more optimistic outlook.

those that have feelings of hatred and hostility for others are more than 10 times more likely to develop debilitating illness

source

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
This is a video display of a Venn diagram showing that photo ops and leadership overlap

Unless it was a liberal Democrat politician. Then, it would be a display of a meaningless photo op by someone pretending to care in order to score political points.

Pretending to care is raising insurance rates, forcing me to buy insurance, then telling me how you have fixed my broken healthcare system.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
POTUS #45 visited both New Bern NC and Conway SC (both are helicopter rides away from the AF-1- landing site)

I have a suspicion that Trump's helicopter flew over myrtle beach the other day as they had to use existing flight corridor's path to complete the circuit: new bern->myrtle beach-> Conway

well, i'd like to think i got a 'wave-by' as he passed over the nearest local landmark: pine lakes golf club

ref sources: www.cnn.com...

lots of background info in these news releases

edit on th30153744308720312018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Nice photo op.

It certainly is.
On the other hand he could have stayed in DC.
We have no idea what this means to those who were affected.
Would mean more to me than having Bush do a fly over, that's for sure.

I don’t know... All the money that was spent just on security for him to be there, could have been spent on more food, more clothing, housing, etc. I think I’d rather have the financial help then to have Trump hand me a styrofoam box with some food in it.

Then you would bitch about your welfare check because trump is in office. Am I close?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Good on Trump. Blah to the "MAGA MAGA" crap.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Never let a disaster go to waste. It is good PR but if this wasn't a midterm and his approval ratings weren't the worst in several decades of presidents he would be playing golf.

He's just following the Master's move.

Obama visits Louisiana flood victims 2 months before presidential election

Didn't worked out very well for him tho...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Obama visited victims of all major hurricanes. But it was just a photo op like this is with Trump. I can guarantee less gets done when the Presidents visit. They did not need Trump to come hand out food, or Obama for that matter.

But it works because many of you are now slobbering over the president taking a photo op and you pretend that he is the first person to ever do this or him doing it means any more than the others who did it.

At least he didn't the food to the people like he did with the Puerto Rican supplies.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Like this is even news. There's at least 2 major events like this every year.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join