It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: President Trump Gives Food To Hurricane Florence Victims In North Carolina

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: notsure1

It's like he fed them from his own breast.

No, it's more like you have lost your damn mind.

Wait, I forgot, you get paid for this. I hear CNN is hiring.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
Nothing negative about this. It's a win-win. Whether I agree with him or not this is good work.

With that being said and on another note...isn't it dangerous to let those vehicles drive up so close to him not knowing who/what is inside or do you reckon they are all vetted and checked through and through before they have a chance to pull up?

of course the bomb snopping dogs and metal detectors were not shown in the video and the security guys on the passenger sides of the cars ready to shoot on site if danger appears

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

As plain as the nose on his face. Yet still those who worship him can say such things as ''He still cares about you even though you hate him. '' See why I say ''worship""? Sounds just like how Jesus is described by his followers.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is a video display of a Venn diagram showing that photo ops and leadership overlap

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You mean he doesnt "throw" it "at" them?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

STOP that!

Youre not supposed to meme!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
This is a video display of a Venn diagram showing that photo ops and leadership overlap

Unless it was a liberal Democrat politician. Then, it would be a display of a meaningless photo op by someone pretending to care in order to score political points.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Unless it was a liberal Democrat politician. Then, it would be a display of a meaningless photo op by someone pretending to care in order to score political points.

No, that's only according to you.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

When did you join again? The week before Trump announced his campaign? You're not fooling anyone Eric.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Then, it would be a display of a meaningless photo op by someone pretending to care in order to score political points.

Isn't that what this one is, just like all the other ones.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

When did you join again?

after my old account was banned for going on a drunken tirade lol. (I don't do that anymore)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
BS BS BS

This would never clear security, ever. These people were hand picked and pre screened and so was their drive by.

I am all about giving, but I don't buy it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yeah...better than him handing out paper towels in Puerto Rico the last photo op..

Phoney....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
BS BS BS

This would never clear security, ever. These people were hand picked and pre screened and so was their drive by.

I am all about giving, but I don't buy it.

A drive thru?

We were sitting here talking about that also. Some crazy could have run the man over. Probably keep sending the same 10 people thru in different vehicles.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I watched it live this morning. It was heartwarming and made me proud of our very special President.

Not sure if he'd get the hugs and thanks like that, In California after a big Earthquake though. Gov Jerry Brown would probably tell the President to stay away.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

' Lets see how they spin this to be bad. '

CNN - He Only Gave Relief Packages to Registered Republican Flood Victims , the Rest were Trapped in the Back of a Bus Full of Yoyo's Cupcakes ..........

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

CNN was predicting and praying for a CAT-5 Florence to slam into "Trump country".

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It was non-vegan, non-anti-GMO, probably had salt, MSG, preservatives.

I say impeach the bastard!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: kaylaluv

No, that's only according to you.

Ha Ha, I’ve been on this site long enough to know whereof I speak.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

When did you join again? The week before Trump announced his campaign? You're not fooling anyone Eric.

On October 19, 2013, the same day you joined, 16 people were killed and 30 were wounded by a suicide bombing Beledweyne, Somalia.

I'm on to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join