It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Jake Tapper Dedicates Segment to Trump’s Penis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I was taught as a child that if you wouldn't say it in the presence of your mother, you don't say it at all. It was a good rule and used by civilized society for hundreds of years.

In this case, the only person who should be embarrassed here is not the President, but the prostitute.

She is a pig.

You want to talk about "mental illness?" How is that you manage this level of cognitive dissonance without cleaving your brain in half?

Does Trump say things you wouldn't say in the presence of your mother? Yes? Then what are you going on about? Clearly you're not all that stressed about decency.

The man has cheated on every wife he's ever had. In this case, he was cheating on one that was either pregnant or just had his child, getting spanked with a rolled up magazine like a gimp, and *she's* the pig?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yesterday, over at 8chan

And you think *you've* got a "sense of personal dignity?"

I am looking at the Q research. What is wrong with that?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Sublimecraft

At this point they don't care, anything for a good chance to insult our POTUS.

TDS, in my opinion, really is a serious mental illness.

I can't stand that THING.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What's really creepy here is that people on the left are completely obsessed with Trump's sex life, every detail and now with his penis.

The fact that he had affairs on his wives over decades was a surprise to no one, including his wife.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

She cut her hair and turned into Andy dick, Amazing

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Incorrect, we know because CNN made a story out of it.

You sure seem to have a real hard on for CNN. They're one of about 1,000 outlets that did some bit about Trump's bits today. Is it hard hitting journalism? No. Is it funny? It was only worth a chuckle before but seeing Trump supporters mushrooming with anger about it is really making it far more entertaining.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I was taught as a child that if you wouldn't say it in the presence of your mother, you don't say it at all. It was a good rule and used by civilized society for hundreds of years.

In this case, the only person who should be embarrassed here is not the President, but the prostitute.

She is a pig.

You want to talk about "mental illness?" How is that you manage this level of cognitive dissonance without cleaving your brain in half?

Does Trump say things you wouldn't say in the presence of your mother? Yes? Then what are you going on about? Clearly you're not all that stressed about decency.

The man has cheated on every wife he's ever had. In this case, he was cheating on one that was either pregnant or just had his child, getting spanked with a rolled up magazine like a gimp, and *she's* the pig?

I guess you've forgotten about Bill Clinton.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

This subject is in extremely bad taste and a very telling example of how society is decaying, particularly in the area of respectable public discourse.

I have actually stopped watching television news and cherry-pick what I read online. Still, I feel filthy after reading articles such as the one being discussed in this thread.

She is a pig.

This says how I feel much more politely than I can ever say it.
If I was jake tapper I would ask my bosses “are you trying to destroy the last shred of credibility I have?”
Like I said before when she’s used to taking 3 oversized c0cks at once, I’m sure the average man would seem small.
If the average man can’t satisfy a whore, that’s the whores problem not the mans
I’m sure sleeping with her is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway
edit on 19-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

This subject is in extremely bad taste and a very telling example of how society is decaying, particularly in the area of respectable public discourse.

I have actually stopped watching television news and cherry-pick what I read online. Still, I feel filthy after reading articles such as the one being discussed in this thread.

She is a pig.

This says how I feel much more politely than I can ever say it.
If I was jake tapper I would ask my bosses “are you trying to destroy the last shred of credibility I have?”
Like I said before when she’s used to taking 3 oversized c0cks at once, the average man would seems small.
If the average man can’t satisfy a whore, that’s the whores problem not the mans
I’m sure sleeping with her is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wouldn't call it a hard on but, yes CNN can Kiss my a**. They are dividing the country even further than it was. They promote anger in people that I know personally who we're very happy 3 years ago. Mushrooming (nice pun) with anger? hardly. Running a piece on Trump's piece is the equivalent to being in an argument with someone, and when they know they lost they say, yeah well F you. Now that's entertaining.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Welp there it is

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I wouldn't normally sink to this level, but the irony of someone like Stormy Daniels criticising someone else about weirdly-shaped body parts is beyond me.

Anyone who has seen her promo pic where she is naked with one hand on her hip would know what I'm talking about. Her body has all the curves of a refrigerator, and her fake breasts look like they have a severe case of lazy eye.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Thank's for participating, I'll Have to take a look never saw it

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Rewey

Thank's for participating, I'll Have to take a look never saw it

You dawg.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Jake tapper made me watch it

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Jake tapper made me watch it

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Tapperass .

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I would ask what type of woman after sleeping with someone would then go about describing that persons meat and two veg but then I only have to look at who she is. I will never understand why some women (and I can't say I have double digits of experience with women here lol my full disclosure lol) do this, it doesn't put them in a good light and if I was her next guy I'd think again.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

His penis is distinctive in a certain way.

I guess that's better than being distinctive in no certain way. As in, you could recognize it immediately because it has no differentiating characteristics from 10,000 other penises.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

CNN's Jack Tapper … might be more into guys' penises than the average 'guy' … whatever.

Maybe he is just imagining the mushroom shape of Trump's penis as his perfect anal bead on a shaft?

Who knows?

Not my business, or worry. Whatever.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join