It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit is a Mess, how do we Fix it.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
May seems pissed off now though do you think?
See her rare live appearance earlier, looked like fighting talk about no deal and WTO rules.
Definitely interesting times, I wonder if she'll last until March.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
Alway said she aint no leader, she seems to lack commitment and forcefulness. For saying she is Prime Minister what she allowed Boris to push out she aught to have his head on a plate. That's not saying she's right or he's right, but to allow him to publicly spout his bile without consequenses shows how weak she is.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
She's no Thatcher for sure.
I disagree with most of Thatchers policies but she was a strong gang leader I'll give her that, much more powerful than May is.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
'Brexit is a Mess, how do we Fix it' Ask the geniuses who voted to leave.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

We could have our “splendid isolation” like we did in the past. The EU is a synarchist conception, look it up. Brussels just panders to corporate lobbyists. The EU is scared of us leaving, because they know it will hurt them more than it will us.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

We could have our “splendid isolation” like we did in the past. The EU is a synarchist conception, look it up. Brussels just panders to corporate lobbyists. The EU is scared of us leaving, because they know it will hurt them more than it will us.

Keep telling yourself that baby, and maybe do some travelling whilst your at it, perhaps then you'll become more aware of the insignificance of this very small island. Either way, I wish you and your kind well, I don't believe in a second referendum I want you to get exactly what you voted for

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
From £350 million on the side of a bus to taking # at the side of the motorway.

BATTLE OF THE PORTALOO M20 to have 13-mile long line of Portaloos to cater for queues of trucks in event of no-deal Brexit

Well done chumps. You can blame May all you want, The fall lies with the gullible pricks that believe the pro-Brexiters lies in the first place. You, You caused this mess.

You voted to remain part of the UK, now you have to go along with what the UK votes for.

Oh well
QQ moar please.

I did my arse vote to remain part of the UK. Just as 300 years ago my ancestors never voted to be part of a UK in the first place. Thank # for historians eh.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Does spending nearly 6 months traveling Europe and nearly a year in NZ count? Maybe you should learn some history it was the common market we signed up to, not what the EU morphed into. This tiny insignificant island as you refer to it happens to have the second most spoken language in the world. Just because we were sold out in more recent times doesn’t mean we wasn’t once a great nation.

I hope to get exactly what I voted for too, and that’s not having laws forced on us by a non democratically elected EU.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You got the stone of destiny back though, that’s something.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Does spending nearly 6 months traveling Europe and nearly a year in NZ count? Maybe you should learn some history it was the common market we signed up to, not what the EU morphed into. This tiny insignificant island as you refer to it happens to have the second most spoken language in the world. Just because we were sold out in more recent times doesn’t mean we wasn’t once a great nation.

I hope to get exactly what I voted for too, and that’s not having laws forced on us by a non democratically elected EU.

Wow congratulations, I see that travel doesn't broaden everyone's mind. The world has changed since the 1900's, Welcome to the future.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ask those Nations you invaded, plundered and terrorised just how great Britain was. As I said earlier, Thanks # for historians. Bloody Butchers.
edit on 21-9-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol

You got the stone of destiny back though, that’s something.

Aye, Contaminated.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

Wow congratulations, I see that travel doesn't broaden everyone's mind. The world has changed since the 1900's, Welcome to the future.

Neither does education apparently. Did you look up what a synarchist is yet?
The future will be like what China currently is if we don’t guard against it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ask those Nations you invaded, plundered and terrorised just how great Britain was. As I said earlier, Thanks # for historians. Bloody Butchers.

If it wasn’t Britain it would have been some other European power, look what the Spanish did. Britain just happened to have the best navy. Besides I think we both know who benefited from all that plunder and it wasn’t the common folk of Britain. poverty wasn’t rife in the Victorian era at the height of the empire.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

poverty wasn’t rife in the Victorian era at the height of the empire.

Please just stop.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Boom.... Someone with the correct info and insight.
I stand beside you !

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Putting it to another vote is a dangerous idea. The people have spoken.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

And if there was another vote that would also be the people speaking.
edit on 21-9-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

And if there was another vote that would also.be the people speaking.

I suggest 20 votes.

Then the people can speak 20 times. After that many votes The E.U. should get the result they want.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: ScepticScot

And if there was another vote that would also.be the people speaking.

I suggest 20 votes.

Then the people can speak 20 times. After that many votes The E.U. should get the result they want.

How about giving the people of the UK a chance to say what they want? Or are you scared about what the result would be?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join