It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA Gov. Jerry Brown on Trump: "'Something's got to happen to this guy"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: 40CalTone

Wow that sounds like hes calling for brainwashed liberals to try an assassination.

It only takes one!

Even if that isn't the exact message Brown is sending, it only takes one mentally disturbed liberal to interpret one way & 'accept the challenge'. We've seen this type of thing happen before/come to fruition. It crosses party lines.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Which is exactly why he said it..

a reply to: six67seven

edit on 19-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: manuelram16

Don't act like Obama didn't get his share of Assassination threats

en.wikipedia.org...

Please list just one time when a Republican politician called for Obama's assassination. So far, I can think of about a half-dozen times when Democratic politicians (such as Maxine Waters) have made statements that seemed to be thinly-veiled assassination threats against Trump.
edit on 19-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
Why would something "need" to happen to Trump ? We're about to bust him on Russian collusion charges ! Isn't that enough ?!?

/sarcasm set to stun

No, it's not enough. We also need money laundering, tax fraud, and conspiracy.

ta da!

Once we get the Russia out of him, everything else will fall into place !

/sarcasm set to stun

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Please list just one time when a Republican politician called for Obama's assassination. So far, I can think of about a half-dozen times when Democratic politicians (such as Maxine Waters) have made statements that seemed to be thinly-veiled assassination threats against Trump.

Hmm James Comey tweets on Sept 17, 2018 a picture of him at Mount Rushmore. tweet states: "Enjoyed today’s visit: An inspiring reminder that we always emerge stronger from hard times."

What the hell does Mount Rushmore have to do with hard times, and why would it remind him of hard times... But he is standing directly underneath Abraham Lincoln. We all know what happened to Lincoln shortly after he was reelected... I would say that was a pretty hard time.
Veiled threat? coincidence? I doubt it was just random gibberish from Comey....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: angeldoll

Tried and FAILED.

You can bust his critics, and presidential losers for that.l

I think your assessment is a bit premature.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I think your assessment is a bit premature.

The left's assessment of Trump was premature. All brainwashed by Oblama and Hellery with talk of racist, redneck, deplorables...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I support Trump and think Gov. Brown is nuts.

Still, after watching this video, it does not look to me like Brown is calling for Trump to be assassinated. That is the kind of interpretation to be expected from the left, not our side. Don't ask me what he did mean, I don't know. Maybe impeachment, not a call for assassination.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Still, after watching this video, it does not look to me like Brown is calling for Trump to be assassinated. That is the kind of interpretation to be expected from the left, not our side. Don't ask me what he did mean, I don't know. Maybe impeachment, not a call for assassination.

He left it up to interpretation by design.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I live in California, If its Brown flush it down!!! If Kevin De Leon and Gavin Newsome get elected, it will be even worse. De Leon is the originator of the Sanctuary City crap. And Newsome is all for the Bullet train to no where.

I live in Redding and the whole area is burnt to a crisp from these southern california morons who know nothing about forest care. Our crime rate is 70% higher than the national average.

And it isnt worth fighting for. there is nothing we can do about the drugs and illegals. There is no way to push mexico back to the border. California is a lost cause. When the smoke settles, I will be selling my house and moving out of state like most Californians who have any brains.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Brown is heading toward "senility". His speech and thoughts are that of one that is of a mind that is totally out of control.
These types of threats toward the President should not be taken lightly by this governor of California. If Trump doesn't shut this idiot up, then Trump surely is not a politician of mind of the mob, he is just a nice guy at heart and , yes, he does emotionally has pain in his heart from wrong doings in the past. But at least he hasn't sold out the American people.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

He left it up to interpretation by design.

I can't disprove it but please, don't start talking like a bunch of democrats.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Governor Brown in an interview with MSNBC states when asked about president Trump: "It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country, the Democrats will win…and then Trump.. well something’s got to happen to this guy."

www.foxnews.com...
(Video of full interview from MSNBC in the link as well"

First I cant believe that people like this get away with saying things like this about our elected President.

I'm embarrassed that this fool represents the beautiful state of California. Brown states in the interview that "he's sabotaging the world order uh in many respects" Well I say thank God for that. The world order is not decided by Dems and your brainwashed followers. I hope and pray that people wake up and do send a strong message to America. That we will not be TOLD what to think and do anymore. Do not vote for these Dems that are destroying American values and have destroyed the great state of California and our constitutional rights. You have to VOTE! No more silent majority, they have taken and taken for too long. The people can take back California but not if you keep thinking that there is no way to outvote the Dems here. Each little chunk that we can hold on to, or take back will send a huge message.

Always loved Jerry!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I agree with this

I didn’t like when leftists always claimed people were speaking in code for violence or dog whistling on the right, so I will hold that standard here as well

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You are right, I won't imply that it was meant as assassination. How he said, it implied that he doesn't care what happens, because he offered no specifics, or reasons. That is disturbing in itself. SOMETHING needs to happen. Why... why does our elected president need to be removed from office, because he does not follow the left and does not cover their asses.

TDS is real. That is the point of this thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

We get the politicians we deserve.

We believe their lies.

We eat up their bullcrap.

And we all say, "Yummy".

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You know we have a good President when the man in charge of the California mess doesn't like him.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I just flushed a turd down the toilet that has a more valued perspective to me than that fool from California.

You remember those, Jerry? Toilets? It's what people take a dump in in the other 49 states. Not on the street corner next to their pile of free government needles like in your trash state.
edit on 19-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I am Governor Jerry Brown
My aura smiles and never frowns
Soon I will be president
Carter power will soon go 'way
I will be Führer one day
I will command all of you
Your kids will meditate in school
Your kids will meditate in school
California Über Alles