It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rips Sessions: ‘I don’t have an attorney general’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I do not see a problem with firing Sessions.

He isn't doing much.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Quadrivium
In..
It is show time.
You will soon see their relationship blossom as the negativity for the most part has been a show.

You think so?

You really think Trump is such a good actor?

Hell, he's a covert Russian spy with wild money laundering schemes that even the IRS and Mueller can't find. Yea, he's a great actor, along with being incredibly smart. Oh, and he's a doofus.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

We know Sessions is not going anywhere right now. If Trump fires him, it could take months to get the Senate to approve a new AG. What I think Trump should do is accept the current situation for now. Instead of trying to pressure Sessions, he could select a new deputy AG and make him the #2 man over Rosenstein. Sessions may not like it but he'll mostly be there to corral this runaway Russia situation and help whip the FBI into shape. Basically to enforce things Sessions has recused himself from.

This would require Senate confirmation also but maybe there is someone Trump could use that has already been confirmed.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Since when did a recuseal become job security?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Christie was loud about prosecuting Hillary during the election cycle. There’s bad blood between them and I have no doubt he would go after the Clintons.

After three decades of watching them lie, cheat, steal and then get off scot free. I would support Satan as long as he went after the Clintons .

You don’t vote do you?
Please say no. And also you would vote for Satan, the devil that wants to enslave the entire human population and torture for an eternity?

Man oh man.....Well I did get a good chuckle. Star for you....a very reluctant one I would like to add.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

So you would like to see the Clintons continue getting away with any damn thing they want ?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I would support Satan as long as he went after the Clintons

The programming is complete.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Christie was loud about prosecuting Hillary during the election cycle.

So was Trump and Sessions... has it happened yet?

Christie's historic record paints an East Coast RINO, worthless as the day is long for anyone looking to see conservatism reign over the land.

Some of the issues Christie sells the GOP out on include...
-Expansion of Medicaid. He embraced that federal teat like it was a box of Krispy Kremes, despite him ranting against the ACA.
-Gun control: Remember his knee jerk list of new gun control laws following the Newtown shootings? I sure do... the man is a mennace to anyone who supports the 2nd Amendment.
-Illegal immigration: He's pandered more to the DREAMers than most border state Democrat govs did. What a disgusting display of nonsense from someone supposedly "conservative."
-He sure as hell didn't get elected in liberal New Jersey by being a stalwart of the Right.

No, no Christies needed here. I'd rather see Sessions stay put than ever watch that fat fool in a position of federal authority. That's why Trump booted him almost immediately after the election.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So you would like to see the Clintons continue getting away with any damn thing they want ?

I'm not willing to give up my guns, my wages, my country's identity, and my rights in exchange for a handfull of magic "Oh, he might go after the Clintons" beans.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Must be a liberal, because you’re taking words meant in jest literally.

That whole “humor” thing has eluded liberals since 2015.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

you fell for it, just wait and see, its gona shock ya

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

YES
As long as that keeps Satan out of office.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Its trumps style of leadership, for good or ill he is an extreme carrot and stick boss... go above and beyond he will shower you with praise, be slow methodical or drag your feet he will beat you with a hammer to try and drive you forward.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Must be a liberal, because you’re taking words meant in jest literally.

That whole “humor” thing has eluded liberals since 2015.

Glad we got that cleared up.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well I’ve established three things.

Number one is I don’t care about his past. That’s why I don’t even rebut the claims about what a awful man he is .

Number two is I believe he would go after the Clintons. (For reasons already stated)

Number three this is my position and I’m not budging .

P.S

I would like to emphasize that I don’t care about anything he did in his past .

You guys have a good day .

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Lmfao, the irony being that we chuckle that statement to ourselves when reading your post, go figure 😏

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I do not see a problem with firing Sessions.

He isn't doing much.

The problem as I see it is if Sessions gets fired then Trump has nobody running the AG office. Do you want to see Rosenstein in charge as acting AG while Trump struggles trying to get another senate confirmation through?

Trump needs not to fire the allies he has but to stack more and more friendly faces into these agencies to counteract the so-called deep state and get better control of them. That's what Obama did and those people still influence the bureaucracy today.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

"I don't care about anything Christie did in his past so long as he goes after the Clintons for snip they did in their past"
is what I'm reading there...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I guess somebody should tell you this. The Clinton's are at home playing with their grandbabies, and tending to their hobbies.
They are no longer in office.

Sorry. It was a dirty job but somebody had to do it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Quadrivium
In..
It is show time.
You will soon see their relationship blossom as the negativity for the most part has been a show.

You think so?

You really think Trump is such a good actor?

Actually.....Yes. Yes I do.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join