It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharpe Objects, Sinner, & More Dark Thriller Mysteries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have a thing for dark, psychological thrillers.. can you tell!?
Each of these have been Jaw Dropping! So if you haven't already seen them, get anchored on into the couch and binge. If you have been watching I would LOVE to hear your reactions.

Sharpe Objects - HBO: A SLOW BURN to the likes of no other, every grueling tension filled moment and disorienting flashback is worth it. Not a detailed is spared, and the ending will have you scratching your heads for days! Creepy, visceral, and smart.

Sinner season 2 - USA : Dissociated child murderer and an unsettling nature psychological cult! YES! Everything I was expecting. Season I is a must to appreciate Det. Ambrose in season 2

Absentia - HULU: I'm waiting on season 2! Season 1, FBI agent released after 5 years of being help hostage and tortured in a tank. The season reveals ALL the why's in all the twists and leaves you waiting on season 2.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Istaywoke77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Istaywoke77

I watched Sharpe Objects and I thought it was pretty good and was wanting more when it was over. To bad it was only one season.

Sinner is great too, I am watching the season finale tonight.

Never seen Absentia but seeing how you picked 2 good one I am obligated to check it out.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Istaywoke77

Finishing season 1 of The Sinner tonight, it is excellent! I think Sharp Objects was one of the creepiest shows I have ever seen! The final episode was brilliantly creepy, the entire show turned upside down. The montage during the credits was extremely disturbing and stuck with me for a couple days. Masterpiece for sure. I felt the same way about season 1 of True Detective too, it was outstanding!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah these are both good, episode 8 of sinner I have to re-watch as I missed much of it. I'm excited for season 8 of AHS - apocalypse!
edit on 9 20 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

YES please do! Its a Amazon Prime Show and its due for a season 2 !

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: THEUPSIDEDOWN

I think the mother on Sharpe Objects is the thing of nightmares! Definitely the creepiest 'ish I watched so far this year!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

AHS so far has feeling me like AHS season with the LA hotel.. latex power top guy, I can without LOL

Im excited to see episode 3 of AHS, that's going to make or break the season for me, the long haired fellow has me intrigued so far!

new topics

top topics

join