It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof Ford doesn’t ‘remember’ the date because...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Deetermined

If she wants to be anonymous and doesn't want the media to know who she is why give them medical records?

Because she is a mental case.

That simple.

💥🤪💥

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: timequake

Who gave Ford her polygraph?

Probably a DNC/Soros approved company.

They have their lists of approvals.

💥🎻💥

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: timequake

Who gave Ford her polygraph?

Someone who formerly worked for the FBI. That certainly isn't going to help her in this political climate.

Maybe Peter Strzok.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If she wants to be anonymous and doesn't want the media to know who she is why give them medical records?

I haven't seen the actual records anywhere. I am very skeptical they even exist and weren't just made up recently. I find it oddly telling that if they do really exist, this was the singular time she mentioned this incident and it was never followed up on with the therapist.

I'd think the therapists name would have popped up by this point.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Hmmm... Bet you're not the only one! And if she really meant "Merryland," it probably applies to every boy in high school at the time...

On a more serious note, your comment made me think this could be some kind of perjury trap....

"No, I've never been to a party like she described."

"Liar! When you were six months old you went to a party in Maryland with alcohol served!!!"

Both vague enough and specific enough to be twisted and contorted in all kinds of devious ways.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Boadicea because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe she belongs to Hillary's "coven". I wonder.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I looked up that article again that I read. It says that the Washington Post claimed to get "part of the notes"...

Ford says she didn’t tell anyone about the event until 2012, when she was in a couples therapy. The Washington Post received parts of the notes from that couples therapy session, which note Ford talking about an attack from “an elitist boys’ school”, attackers who were “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” Ford wrote in her letter to Feinstein that she has “received medical treatment regarding the assault.”

heavy.com...

It doesn't sound good based on what Vox is saying...

Ford had been in contact with the Post for weeks but had declined to go public with her allegations, fearing retaliation and public attacks. Her calculations changed after the news of her letter broke broke earlier this week, and ultimately, she said, she came forward out of concerns that reporters would soon identify her and a sense of public duty.

Ford told the Post she didn’t tell anyone about the incident in detail until 2012 when she was in couples therapy with her husband. The therapist’s notes from the time, which the publication reviewed, say that Ford reported being attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society.”

The notes don’t name Kavanaugh, and they say four boys were involved, not two. Ford told the Post this was the therapist’s error — there were four boys at the party, she said, but only two in the room. Notes from another individual therapy session in 2013 show that Ford talked about a “rape attempt” in her teens.

www.vox.com...
edit on 19-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is a teenage dry leg hump at best.

Another Merica moment.

How bought the millions the Senate secretly has paid accusers.

Let’s get it all out now...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Here is a very well stated string of tweets by a therapist on how shady it is...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A therapist discussing the non-validity of the notes....

edit on 9/19/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

couples therapy

She's a psychologist. "Couples therapy" was probably her and some other person psychobabbling at each other.

she has “received medical treatment regarding the assault.”

She's on drugs, evidently.

Ok, ladies, for those of you that had to swat away an eager teenager's hands in your heyday, or push him away and leave "the party", did you have to seek medical treatment? I'm curious.

The Washington Post? Really?!

by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society.”

Remember Duke and the lacrosse team. Those upper elite privileged boys....remember what happened to them?
edit on 19-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Anyway, they should probably just nominate someone else and not fight it. Whether he did it or not, this is going to be a mess if it keeps going.

Yes let's reward them and give them what they want.

Well, I'm just being realistic. It doesn't even matter if it's true or not. The fact of the matter is that it will likely delay the confirmation until after the elections. Of course it's not like the Democrats are going to cooperate anyway being this close and knowing they will likely get their majority back. They're not going to let this happen if they can help it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Here is a very well stated string of tweets by a therapist on how shady it is...

I think we should argue for truth in job titles. "Hi. I'm a licensed brainwasher and you can trust me because I have a license"

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why would she take a polygraph test prior to all this happening if she wanted to remain anonymous? I smell a resist Trump member

Don't worry Krazy alls fair in love and US politics just make sure you remain consistent if a Democrat gets character smeared with no proof or evidence.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lots of holes in the story. Another person Mrs. Ford identified as being at the party has denied being at the party and denied ever witnessing the sort of behavior described by Mr Kavanaugh.

www-m.cnn.com...

This is just going nowhere. No one to my knowledge has stepped forward to corroborate Mrs Ford's story. I am not dismissive but not enough information to derail a career.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

No it won't. They will move forward Thursday if she won't testify.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The op contends that the reason why Prof Ford can not nail down a date is cause it did not happen.

However, here is the thing: Can anyone really remember something specific that they were doing say 30 or 40 years ago? Does anyone really keep those kinds of records?

Science has proven that many times when the event is horrific, the mind will block it out as part of a defense against mental harm. It could take years for the memories and events to be processed.

While we do not know what all happened. Nor can we confirm if it did or did not, the bottom line is that the man is guilty, an accusation has been made and ultimately it should be looked into and investigated, and then the findings released to the whole senate and let them have the final say in if this.

What is even saddest of all, is that the person making the claim, what has happened is what I figured out, is that the claim came out and after that, people are threatening the person, denying the due course of law and justice, to determine if the accused is or is not guilty.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Yes. I can tell you the year important events happened in my life. Anyone who can't say what year it happened has a serious issue.

There is no due course of justice the statute of limitations expired. It's a claim with no teeth she has changed her story on multiple times and all the details are vague.
edit on 19-9-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Maybe she simply has false memory syndrome. Maybe she has psychobabbled so much and medicated so much that she actually has concocted some false story in her head that she actually has come to believe.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

maybe not traumatic enough for her to remember.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join