It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof Ford doesn’t ‘remember’ the date because...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Anyone know who the therapist was or how the notes ended up being part of this?

From what I've read, Ford gave her medical record notes to the Washington Post. Based on what I read, the therapist wrote down something similar to "she was assaulted by elite boys who ended up in high end careers in Washington D.C.". I can't remember if she mentioned the number of boys or not, and once again, I'm only summarizing what I remember.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It will soon be known that she is a mental case.

The Senate Committee should subpoena her and see what happens !!

Time to release her medical/psychiatric/medication records.

💥🎃💥

She is already claiming that death threats have chased her and her family from their home.

👌

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Notes say it was 4 boys that assaulted her.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

The only other person who she has placed at the party, Mark Judge, is trying his damnedest not to testify and the Senate is complying. Meanwhile, the Dems want him to testify. Considering this, I'd say your theory with this OP is wrong.

There are 2 people she's named besides Kavenaugh. Mark Judge and someone else whose name I forget. Both men have said they have no idea what she's talking about, and don't recall any such party ever happening.

I've only heard her name Judge and Kavanaugh. I'm going to have to request you produce a source for this other person. That is news to me.

This article on Breitbart mentions it.

The other guy's name is Patrick Smyth, who was a classmate of Kavenaugh. Like Judge, Smyth has also issued a statement saying he doesn't remember any such party ever happening.

link   

If she wants to be anonymous and doesn't want the media to know who she is why give them medical records?

link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

None of those would fly in court. Where’s the proof? Witnesses? Anything? I can tell a therapist anything I want, that doesn’t make it true.

Yes and no. The therapist's notes definitely can hold up in court, but you are right that the lie detector test wouldn't. Though I think outside of court all of that evidence is decent enough to at least compel testimony out of Mark Judge.

The therapists notes not mention Kavanaugh by name.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

They do mention 4 boys and 0 girls. New story is 2 boys 1 girl.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And a cup. Please tell me there was a cup.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

This is how Daily Caller explains the contradictions:

In her letter to Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Ford said that there were four other people besides herself present at the party where she claims Kavanaugh held her down and attempted to force himself on her.

“The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others,” Ford wrote to Feinstein, according to a copy of the letter obtained by CNN.

Ford also said in her account to The Washington Post that “there were four boys at the party” and “two in the room” where she was allegedly assaulted.

On CNN Monday morning, Ford’s lawyer provided a different account of how many people were present at the party.

Katz told anchor Alisyn Camerota that in addition to the four boys, there was also another girl who attended the party.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

💥🎃💥

She is already claiming that death threats have chased her and her family from their home.

👌

she needs mental help.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Who gave Ford her polygraph?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm starting to wonder if I was at that party. Sounds so familiar... some dudes drinking at some place somewhere in maryland.... COULDA BEEN ME MAN. I'VE BEEN TO MARYLAND./s

A2D

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If she wants to be anonymous and doesn't want the media to know who she is why give them medical records?

Now that her name is out there, she's scrambling like hell to come up with anything she can to back up her story.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Anyway, they should probably just nominate someone else and not fight it. Whether he did it or not, this is going to be a mess if it keeps going.

That's the goal for the left. They brought this political hack in as an attempt to force him to give up on his nomination. If it works and someone else is nominated, the Dems will just make up another sexual assault incident to ruin the next person's career...rinse and repeat. Character assassination seems to be the only winning tactic left for the Democratic party. It's just to bad we see right through it after 2 years of repeated use.

I hope Kavanaugh destroys this woman before it's all over and makes an example out of her. Making up sexual assault allegations for political gain is the lowest of lows.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who gave Ford her polygraph?

Someone who formerly worked for the FBI. That certainly isn't going to help her in this political climate.

edit on 19-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I do not want Kavanaugh confirmed, but I think this accusation, while most likely true, is pretty irrelevant on its own.

I do not think any Supreme Court judge should be confirmed without reviewing his entire record. I think the records on him not released, far eclipse that for any previous confirmation. On that alone anyone who votes to confirm him is perpetuating a fraud on the American people.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

What records? What is usually released that isn't released with him?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The better question is what was she asked.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

The "threats" and the "arrangements" are all part of her "salary" package from the DNC.

💥🔦💥

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

2 cups. 2 boys 2 girls 2 cups.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join