It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof Ford doesn’t ‘remember’ the date because...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Her therapists notes would not hold up in court. Those are her personal beliefs without any proof behind them. There is no one to substantiate her claims and no physical proof to go along with her claims. It’s complete trash and a morally bankrupt stall tactic.

Not to mention they are incorrect.

Also odd.....she only spoke of this event once and didnt mention any names? Am I to believe it was so traumatic that the therapist decided never to bring it up again?

Anyone know who the therapist was or how the notes ended up being part of this?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How do you speak to someone if you can't remember their names to contact them?

She knew Judges name.

Any idea how the story changed from the therapists notes to her second version then again to adding another girl in the mix?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No, the reading problem is yours. Her initial therapy session she said 4 boys were involved in the assault.

Now she says only 2 we're. She can't remember how she got there. How she got home. What year it was. When her memory of the incident is riddled with holes why should we trust anything about the account?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No, the reading problem is yours. Her initial therapy session she said 4 boys were involved in the assault.

Now she says only 2 we're. She can't remember how she got there. How she got home. What year it was. When her memory of the incident is riddled with holes why should we trust anything about the account?

And her attorney says there was a second girl now too....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When the FBI does a background check, they are only trying to determine if the person who is being investigated is a security threat to the United States, not whether or not he groped some girl in high school.

If it was a legitimate complaint she should have filed a complaint many years ago. She and her lawyer know that the statute of limitations has expired, and no police department or county/district attorney is going to accept a complaint at this point.

This whole is nothing but a scam, stall by the demoncrats to gain time to hold a vote after the midterms, which
they are convinced they are going to win and will be in charge of the House.

If she and her lawyer have been given a deadline, which they have, and she will not testify at that hearing, then
the vote to confirm should proceed with the existing knowledge/background checks he has already been thru.
Failure to do so, will cause this to happen repeatedly in the future if the demons decide they have found a new
tool to screw things up....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yes and would exonerate Kavanaugh as they contradict the story she is now telling.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

She knew Judges name.

Any idea how the story changed from the therapists notes to her second version then again to adding another girl in the mix?

I agree this is the first I have heard there was a girl in the group, other than her. Therapist notes says 4 boys, then when questioned, she says the other two boys were not in the room, just Kavanaugh and Judge.

Tossing a girl in the mix now seems more like political spin, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They all know it's a b s story, the only reason why they are doubling down on this is because Trump.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

She knew Judges name.

I agree this is the first I have heard there was a girl in the group, other than her. Therapist notes says 4 boys, then when questioned, she says the other two boys were not in the room, just Kavanaugh and Judge.

Tossing a girl in the mix now seems more like political spin, doesn't it?

Gotta double down when the lie becomes this public!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
On this one, I'm going to have to say that I wouldn't expect anyone to remember an exact date 30 years later. Hell, I don't even know today's date without looking. That doesn't prove she's lying. It just means she's gonna have a hard time proving anything.

Anyway, they should probably just nominate someone else and not fight it. Whether he did it or not, this is going to be a mess if it keeps going.
edit on 19-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Your OP is flawed.

Point in case, I almost raped a girl at a party while drunk as a teenager in 2000 OR 1999. I was drunk, she was drunker, no one else witnessed the event, even though a hundred other teenagers were at the party, because I had her alone in a room.

I can't recall the date either.

Certainly I am not proud of my actions, yet I would not deny the event.
edit on 19-9-2018 by sunkuong because: clarity

edit on 19-9-2018 by sunkuong because: further clarity

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

An unreasonable deadline ? She has had 36 years to come forward. She doesn't know a lot of details but does remember 2 guys by name that were there. She also remembers that she was 15 and they were 17.

Call me an idiot, but I know what year I was 15. So does she. She also knows if it was hot or cold. She also knows if school was in session. Answers to those simple questions would narrow down a date.

She also never mentioned names to the therapist. No names in the notes. Also claimed 4 guys involved which is in the therapist notes but now that's wrong.

I am all for hearing this lady out under oath which I think she wants to avoid. 36 years and a full week, or since July is plenty of time for her to make a decision.

6 background checks, over 200 hundred women, some who dated him, others worked for him, all have provided nothing but praise. The individual whom she claims was in the room said nothing like it happened, and I do not blame him, no way in Hades would I participate in a circus.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

She doesn't know the YEAR. No one is mad she can't remember the exact day. She can't say what year it happened.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Do you know the year?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
On this one, I'm going to have to say that I wouldn't expect anyone to remember an exact date 30 years later. Hell, I don't even know today's date without looking. That doesn't prove she's lying. It just means she's gonna have a hard time proving anything.

Anyway, they should probably just nominate someone else and not fight it. Whether he did it or not, this is going to be a mess if it keeps going.

B.S

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I remember the name of a kid I didn't even go to school with, where we were, how it escalated, what happened afterwards.... Met him one time 22 years ago...i remember because we got in a fight. Usually events that are life changing, even in the smallest way such as a scar, are etched in memory....

A2D
edit on 19-9-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Yes let's reward them and give them what they want.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
She already has a Wikipedia page. Her 15 minutes are ticking. She's gonna be faaamousss!

Yep...clean her up. There's bound to be a book on the way! And The View is probably in discussions as we speak. Oh, yeah...there has to be an Ellen DeGeneres segment. Is Oprah still on? Oh my! Just think of all the late nite TeeVee exposure.

Maybe she will get a Key to the City, too!

All because she claims some boy touched her inappropriately sometime in the early 80's at some house where some kind of party was going on.....and MeToo.

edit on 19-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Your OP is flawed.

Point in case, I almost raped a girl at a party while drunk as a teenager in 2000. I was drunk, she was drunker, no one else witnessed the event, even though a hundred other teenagers were at the party, because I had her alone in a room.

I can't recall the date either.

Certainly I am not proud of my actions, yet I would not deny the event.

You at least remember the exact year and you weren't even the victim! Ford doesn't remember what year just between 1982 and 1984!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It will soon be known that she is a mental case.

The Senate Committee should subpoena her and see what happens !!

Time to release her medical/psychiatric/medication records.

💥🎃💥

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join