It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof Ford doesn’t ‘remember’ the date because...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

The only other person who she has placed at the party, Mark Judge, is trying his damnedest not to testify and the Senate is complying. Meanwhile, the Dems want him to testify. Considering this, I'd say your theory with this OP is wrong.

There are 2 people she's named besides Kavenaugh. Mark Judge and someone else whose name I forget. Both men have said they have no idea what she's talking about, and don't recall any such party ever happening.

I've only heard her name Judge and Kavanaugh. I'm going to have to request you produce a source for this other person. That is news to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

To something that happened 40 yrs ago lol the “victim” can’t even keep her story straight. What happened to her providing the burden of proof?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

He’s already written his official stance on the subject, what else would you like him to do?

Testify under oath like everyone else involved.

Everyone except the accuser you mean.

A2D

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Apparently, Grassley has proffered to go to her privately and tape her deposition for the hearing. I am assuming that means she will still be under oath as if she showed up to the hearing. If she turns down this offer...I would agree it is time to vote.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

A polygraph test and two documented therapy sessions with two different therapists isn't "burden of proof" enough to get this guy (who wrote a book detailing his drunken exploits while at that high school btw) to testify under oath for you? Yeah. You are holding this lady to some damn high unreasonable standards.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

She said 4 boys were at the party and told her therapist 4 boys were involved in the assault. Now it's 2 involved.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'd love to see his chapter on his sexual assaults.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The only other person who she has placed at the party, Mark Judge, is trying his damnedest not to testify and the Senate is complying. Meanwhile, the Dems want him to testify. Considering this, I'd say your theory with this OP is wrong.

LOL!!! The woman, herself, has been asked to testify by both parties and is refusing to do so. When the accuser doesn't want to testify the accusations smell strongly of BS right out of the gate.

I don't know about "refusing". I think she is just hesitant because the Senate is giving her an unreasonable deadline to be ready by Monday or they'll drop the investigation. Ultimately I'm sure she'll come around (she DID come on the record to make sure her story was right and DID offer to testify originally), but I can see where she is coming from. Preparing for a Senate questioning isn't easy.

OK, honest question, how much preparation does one need to tell their own story and be truthful? Shouldn't that be a zero prep exercise?

It should be zero prep but in this case the left has to make sure they "prep" her.

link   

I don’t have a precision driver set that folded up in a nice leather like pocket case, we need a full FBI investigation!!!!

Wait I gave it to TheRedneck at the last Cryptopond because he liked it and I never used it. Never mind.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

link   

Well when you can't remember any details it is a lot to fill in.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

She said 4 boys were at the party and told her therapist 4 boys were involved in the assault. Now it's 2 involved.

Do you have reading comprehension issues or are you purposely misinterpreting things I say? I said there were 2 named people in the incident. Yes the story is that there were four people at the party, but she only named two of them. The two that supposedly attacked her.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

None of those would fly in court. Where’s the proof? Witnesses? Anything? I can tell a therapist anything I want, that doesn’t make it true.

link   

a reply to: avgguy

A polygraph test and two documented therapy sessions with two different therapists isn't "burden of proof" enough to get this guy (who wrote a book detailing his drunken exploits while at that high school btw) to testify under oath for you? Yeah. You are holding this lady to some damn high unreasonable standards.

Lol.

Unreasonable standards.
🤣

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

None of those would fly in court. Where’s the proof? Witnesses? Anything? I can tell a therapist anything I want, that doesn’t make it true.

Yes and no. The therapist's notes definitely can hold up in court, but you are right that the lie detector test wouldn't. Though I think outside of court all of that evidence is decent enough to at least compel testimony out of Mark Judge.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

There are 2 people she's named besides Kavenaugh. Mark Judge and someone else whose name I forget. Both men have said they have no idea what she's talking about, and don't recall any such party ever happening.

I've only heard her name Judge and Kavanaugh. I'm going to have to request you produce a source for this other person. That is news to me.

She doesn't remember the other 2 names from what I have read.

Her attorney also now claims there was another girl there...

twitter.com...

And she hasn't spoken to any of them....

Story keeps getting better! Double Down!
edit on 9/19/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Her therapists notes would not hold up in court. Those are her personal beliefs without any proof behind them. There is no one to substantiate her claims and no physical proof to go along with her claims. It’s complete trash and a morally bankrupt stall tactic.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I know a few womem who have suffered this violence. Every single one knows the date and general time. Where they were. What their attacker smelled like.

Ford is offensively disgusting

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am reading that the statute of limitations for this incident is way past. Since when does the FBI investigate a sexual assault between 2 minors?

I call shenanigans.
Again, real victims will look at this and be scared to come forward.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How do you speak to someone if you can't remember their names to contact them?

link   

Her therapists notes would not hold up in court. Those are her personal beliefs without any proof behind them. There is no one to substantiate her claims and no physical proof to go along with her claims. It’s complete trash and a morally bankrupt stall tactic.

I didn't say that the evidence would be slam dunk proof. I just said it would hold up in court and not be thrown out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join