It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof Ford doesn’t ‘remember’ the date because...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Christine Blasey-Ford’s Yearbook Seems To Show High School Racism, Binge Drinking

prepforthat.com...

LOL and half the pictures are "redacted".

Getting old fast.

😃😃

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING!

Christine Ford said that Brett Kavanaugh must testify FIRST, and she will FOLLOW him.

www.foxnews.com... h-must-go-first.html

What's the point of this? His answer will be "I didn't do anything". Then he's done.

Hard to defend yourself if you go first.

Ford's lawyer is a wile one.

This, quite frankly. You can't defend yourself if a proper case and allegation hasn't been made first?

In every legal case, a prosecutor will always lead, with the defence following, especially when it comes to closing arguments. That's a fundamental principle of trial law...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Thursday, September 20, 2018
BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open

case of mistaken identity

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I read through your link. At first I thought the only argument was the resemblance between the two yearbook photos and was disappointed. However, when reading the whole thing it's actually very plausible. Particularly the part about the host of the party being at the house, and feeling free to use other rooms of the house.

One thing though - I looked at the address on google earth and the house doesn't seem to have a swimming pool. Is it weird that Ford would be wearing a bathing suit at a house with no pool, as per her claim?

I get that the pool might have been removed over the years, but just more food for thought?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

The bathing suit was for the golden shower. You'll hear about it from Feinstein here in a few days, I'm sure....

A2D

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: carewemust
Christine Ford's lawyer says that she is ready to testify next week if certain conditions are met including ensuring her safety. Not on Monday though.

Certain conditions? Like what? This is really getting to be rediculous and hope the committee stands by their scheduled date.

Ooh...next Thursday...but then oh my gosh...I was scared so need to reschedule! Ugh!

Oh my goodness! I am feeling psychic, that or I still have my democratic training subconsciously being tapped! Though, they went even better by having Kavanaugh go first! Of course he is going to need to respond afterwards since he is being accused. Just add another day or push it into the next week!

Am thinking the Dems are just waiting for that controversial budget bill to pass in the Senate, since Trump said he wouldn't sign it. They will get what they want one way or another, it seems.

Edit add:

Republican leaders are hoping the spending package will help convince President Trump to ease off his threats to shut down the government in October if he doesn’t get the money he wants for a border wall with Mexico, Politico’s Sarah Ferris reports. “But the odds remain long that the legislation will even make it to the White House, with just 11 working days left for House and Senate lawmakers to merge opposing versions of the bills — and get Trump’s approval — before funding runs out” at the end of September, Ferris writes.

Source Link

Are the Dems thinking they may only have to drag this hearing out to the end of September?
edit on 9 21 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The denial is extremely strong here. The therapist visits lend much credibility here.

I will say again that this action in itself should not disqualify Kavanaugh. What should disqualify him is the absence of a good proportion of his record. It is obvious that if that record was fully released he would no longer be in the process of being confirmed. Otherwise why refuse to release it. This is much more important than any sexual assault that occurred years ago. If his record was exposed it would be clear that Kavanaugh is nothing but a partisan actor, which is not a quality which one on the Supreme Court should have .

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join