It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof Ford doesn’t ‘remember’ the date because...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Maybe she can't remember because it didn't happen. I heard claims she took a lie detector test I wish Maury would give the results already

She did take a lie detector test. She passed too, but the results are inadmissible in court so people don't push the test to the forefront of the argument on the veracity of her story.

So, she passed "a" lie detector test? Have the questions and results been released? For all we know, she was asked if she's lying.

she passed it because she got the wrong guy?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Thursday, September 20, 2018
BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open

case of mistaken identity

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The circus is in town !!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
BREAKING!

Christine Ford said that Brett Kavanaugh must testify FIRST, and she will FOLLOW him.

www.foxnews.com... h-must-go-first.html

What's the point of this? His answer will be "I didn't do anything". Then he's done.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Thursday, September 20, 2018
BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open

case of mistaken identity

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The circus is in town !!

those two look like twins

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought Feinstein has refused to show Christine Ford's letter to anyone...including committee chairman Grassley?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING!

Christine Ford said that Brett Kavanaugh must testify FIRST, and she will FOLLOW him.

What's the point of this? His answer will be "I didn't do anything". Then he's done.

Hard to defend yourself if you go first.

Ford's lawyer is a wile one.
edit on 20-9-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Maybe she can't remember because it didn't happen. I heard claims she took a lie detector test I wish Maury would give the results already

She did take a lie detector test. She passed too, but the results are inadmissible in court so people don't push the test to the forefront of the argument on the veracity of her story.

So, she passed "a" lie detector test? Have the questions and results been released? For all we know, she was asked if she's lying.

If some young man traumatized Christine Ford at this party, it wasn't Brett Kavanaugh, or Neil Gorsuch.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

BREAKING!

Hard to defend yourself if you go first.

Ford's lawyer is a willy one.

Just sit them side-by-side and question the two. See who's most believable.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I thought Feinstein has refused to show Christine Ford's letter to anyone...including committee chairman Grassley?

CNN claims they had somebody send them the text.

That's the one that looks grade schoolish.

FNN article

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
She has to go first to give The Kav an equal chance to rebut.

This farce will end soon with no hearings.

😃

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

CNN must be losing big money. Huge page-size popup with Anderson "the deceiver" Cooper on it. Can't close it!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

CNN must be losing big money. Huge page-size popup with Anderson "the deceiver" Cooper on it. Can't close it!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She has to go first to give The Kav an equal chance to rebut.

This farce will end soon with no hearings.

😃

You're probably right. But, it will be one more STAIN on Democrats, that will make the RED WAVE even bigger!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Christine Blasey-Ford’s Yearbook Seems To Show High School Racism, Binge Drinking

prepforthat.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is watching CNN tonight. Just checked. They look very dour and stale.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If some young man traumatized Christine Ford at this party, it wasn't Brett Kavanaugh, or Neil Gorsuch.

read my post on page nine

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Bill Cosby had a criminal charge filed against him, had a trial and was able to face his accuser in court where they had to testify under oath.

The Anita Hill case was different because the alleged incident took place on federal property, thus a potential federal crime was committed. The investigation took 3 days and was determined unfounded.

And no I wouldn't participate in the circus what so ever. Mrs. Ford however seems to have sought out an opportunity to be heard.

She wrote a letter and sent it to two different lawmakers, one who is a member of the committee. I feel as if she is being taken advantage of, she claims she wanted to remain anonymous but doesn't seem like it.

She named 2 other people in her letter, did not care if she threw those people into the circus, both who have denied the story and any involvement period.

As for threats against anyone, it should never happen. The Judge's wife, an innocent party if anyone is, has received email threats of a bullet in her head. So everyone receives threats.

If this had been handled correctly and instead of being used as political bludgeon. Dianne Feinstein received the letter in July, could have requested Senate investigators investigate and worked in private in order to maintain the discretion asked for.

So much for that. Mrs. Ford deserves to be heard. Already I am wary of her story which has changed, no dates, no location, just very few details.

Remember that he went thru 6 background investigations by the FBI already. They are rather extensive, they actually talk to people and do go back to people's childhood.

I see no way to determine if anything happened. Too few details like year, location, changes in her story. Two witnesses she named as witnesses and not individuals as participants have denied it and the Judge denied it.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

BREAKING!

He can go first and then last.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is watching CNN tonight. Just checked. They look very dour and stale.

They're trying to find an old Julia Child show to discuss 😃

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

The whole thing is a ruse red herring.

That's why we see what we are seeing 💥😎💥

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join