It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof Ford doesn’t ‘remember’ the date because...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Then she will be opening herself up to charges and lawsuits. If she said it happened on said date. Then everyone that was there can have the operunity to provide proof they weren’t. Sporting tickets, family pictures, vacations and so forth. Cannot pull up a date, cannot be proven wrong

Proven wrong under oath and orange is the new black

Then again, doesn’t everyone get a poligraph test every 6 months....sorry that’s a dental check up

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Maybe she can't remember because it didn't happen. I heard claims she took a lie detector test I wish Maury would give the results already

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The only other person who she has placed at the party, Mark Judge, is trying his damnedest not to testify and the Senate is complying. Meanwhile, the Dems want him to testify. Considering this, I'd say your theory with this OP is wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Maybe she can't remember because it didn't happen. I heard claims she took a lie detector test I wish Maury would give the results already

She did take a lie detector test. She passed too, but the results are inadmissible in court so people don't push the test to the forefront of the argument on the veracity of her story.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How specific we're the questions? Or were they leading g questions like were you assaulted by someone rather than saying his name.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The only other person who she has placed at the party, Mark Judge, is trying his damnedest not to testify and the Senate is complying. Meanwhile, the Dems want him to testify. Considering this, I'd say your theory with this OP is wrong.

LOL!!! The woman, herself, has been asked to testify by both parties and is refusing to do so. When the accuser doesn't want to testify the accusations smell strongly of BS right out of the gate.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
How do you defend yourself from a 36 year old charge.

Without a date.

Are any other women claiming the same ?

This looks like a straight up sliming.

I wish we were better than this.

I loath DC...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
How do you defend yourself from a 36 year old charge.

Without a date.

Are any other women claiming the same ?

This looks like a straight up sliming.

I wish we were better than this.

I loath DC...

hell, you don't even have to go to DC, just look at this THREAD.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Actually she said she can't remember the year, not just the date.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

Then again, doesn’t everyone get a poligraph test every 6 months....sorry that’s a dental check up

For some it should be psych evals every six months. But I digress.

Lie detector tests check stress levels, nothing more. So if a lie she was comfortable with it. Or has found acceptance and peace over a traumatic event that should have produced unusual stress. Or she is so buggy that her baseline is indistinguishable from a requested lie.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That's great, she can testify. I don't blame him for not wanting to be grilled by partisan Democrats.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

entire thing is fake news.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

How specific we're the questions? Or were they leading g questions like were you assaulted by someone rather than saying his name.

I don't know. I didn't look at the results. If you are curious, why don't you go Google and see if that information is available?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

LOL!!! The woman, herself, has been asked to testify by both parties and is refusing to do so. When the accuser doesn't want to testify the accusations smell strongly of BS right out of the gate.

I don't know about "refusing". I think she is just hesitant because the Senate is giving her an unreasonable deadline to be ready by Monday or they'll drop the investigation. Ultimately I'm sure she'll come around (she DID come on the record to make sure her story was right and DID offer to testify originally), but I can see where she is coming from. Preparing for a Senate questioning isn't easy.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

He’s already written his official stance on the subject, what else would you like him to do?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

That's great, she can testify. I don't blame him for not wanting to be grilled by partisan Democrats.

But she's refusing to do so until the FBI investigates a 35 year old teenage groping case... Oh my flipping Lord what a goddamn massively overinflated sense of self importance this idiotic agenda pushing dame is possessed with. Call in the FBI to investigate the rumor of a misdemeanor involving a minor which the statute of limitations expired on over 3 decades ago... yeah, that makes sense.
:rolleyes:

They need to just have the damn confirmation vote.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

He’s already written his official stance on the subject, what else would you like him to do?

Testify under oath like everyone else involved.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

But she's refusing to do so until the FBI investigates a 35 year old teenage groping case... Oh my flipping Lord what a goddamn massively overinflated sense of self importance this idiotic agenda pushing dame is possessed with. Call in the FBI to investigate the rumor of a misdemeanor involving a minor which the statute of limitations expired on over 3 decades ago... yeah, that makes sense.
:rolleyes:

They need to just have the damn confirmation vote.

Your impatience isn't going to speed things up.

link   

There are 2 people she's named besides Kavenaugh. Mark Judge and someone else whose name I forget. Both men have said they have no idea what she's talking about, and don't recall any such party ever happening.

+6 more 
link   

I don't know about "refusing". I think she is just hesitant because the Senate is giving her an unreasonable deadline to be ready by Monday or they'll drop the investigation. Ultimately I'm sure she'll come around (she DID come on the record to make sure her story was right and DID offer to testify originally), but I can see where she is coming from. Preparing for a Senate questioning isn't easy.

OK, honest question, how much preparation does one need to tell their own story and be truthful? Shouldn't that be a zero prep exercise?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join