It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer to 666 is "YHWH" which was written 6,666 times in the bible (new 6 page booklet explains)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
It's better to be sheeplike than a wolf in sheep's clothing discouraging people to be sheeplike by using the derogative term "sheeple". Or than being as stubborn as a goat. You just have to make sure you don't pick the wrong shepherd(s) like Trump or the main promoters of the King James Only Movement, or those appealing to people's pride and playing on their fear of seeming stupid, gullible or sheeplike, by using the term "sheeple", indicating their own feeling of intellectual superiority and nurture or fuel that of whoever takes them seriously (who allows their buttons to be pushed by such a term with all the implications it carries). Don't sweat it, I study for myself. In my studies I ran across this text, and I figured out how to be certain that the original writer of the text below used God's only personal name which is appropiately rendered "Jehovah" in English bible translations that will be honest in this particular text:

“Jehovah is my Shepherd. I shall lack nothing.”​—PSALM 23:1.

John 6:45

It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught* [Or “be those taught.”] by Jehovah.’ Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

Isaiah 54:13

And all your sons* [Or “children.”] will be taught by Jehovah,

And the peace of your sons* will be abundant.

Job 36:22; 35:11

22 Look! God is exalted in his power;

What instructor is like him?

11 He teaches us more than the beasts of the earth,

And he makes us wiser than the birds of the heavens.

Isaiah 48:17

This is what Jehovah says, your Repurchaser, the Holy One of Israel:

“I, Jehovah, am your God,

The One teaching you to benefit yourself,* [Or “for your own good.”]

The One guiding you in the way you should walk.

Are You Learning From Our Grand Instructor?
edit on 29-9-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

You know I am straight forward and I don't pull any punches, in the reply you gave above there are some very clear things that anyone saved of the Lord would see, but the one most glaring is the fact you do not know the difference between Old and New Testament doctrines on salvation.

Trump is not a shepherd of any kind, you should know better than that do you know a difference between and shepherd and a pastor in English? You need to reread the context of Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Zechariah. You see, and this is one of the things that a baby Christian who is truly saved would see, you mix secular with religious people together. David was the only Old Testament Ruler who was a Prophet, a Priest (though the Priesthood was made up of only Levites) and a King. Not one Levite was ever a king over Israel. Trump is not a religious leader of Americans, he is a secular President and only that.

You can take issues, as I do, with supposed KJV Only movement leaders and their followers, I assure you that I do not follow them, I follow Christ and him alone. That is one of the reasons I use the term AV or AV1611 when I speak of God's words. If you could follow my meanderings with the "KJV Only Movement" people you will find I have been banned from everyone of their KJV Only websites, because I refuting their false teachings. A cult is a cult even the Alexandrian cult, that is Scholars who claim to be Christians who pass judgement on what is the word of God and what is not i.e. those who made every version of the Bible, and that would include the New World Translation. I often wonder why you don't quote that version that much? Could it be it has errors? I found it looks more like where the NWT teaches a truth that is found in the AV, they will quote another version as it does seem like the easiest thing to do instead of updating the NWT over and over until the JW's got it right.

I am not nor is anyone I know of a wolf in sheep's clothing though I have met a lot. I am not a JW wolf in sheep's clothing either because I do not profess to be their member. You don't represent the whole body of Christ so using the term wolf in sheep's clothing is redundant I do not know you, you may be simply deceived or willfully ignorant and are content to remain in that. But waiting until death to be sure is a sorry way to go through life, especially you could be sure now.

I know by JW doctrine I believe those teachings in and of themselves are a pack of wolves and so are those who steal members from other churches. I have never truly seen an open air JW evangelical outreach, I have seen some out door events they have held but they were not evangelical in any sense there was no altar call we many call the invitation. Denying simple and clear doctrines by removing verses from context like the Deity of Christ, the Blood Atonement of Christ, God preservation of his words to every generation forever the temporary setting aside of Israel, and they are the ones to replace Israel, teaching that Jesus is another god (small "g"), these are just a few of their false teachings that the Bible in context denies.

One that proves to me they are false is the prophecies of the 144K and the coming of the end. And then having changed the doctrine of the 144k, that the first 144k members would be the only saved and the end would come, but when the date they set for the end came and went they modified it to be the first 144k were the early members only. The 144K are male virgin Jews not JW's made up of men and women at any time what so ever. JW's made 2 predictions of the end coming and neither of them happened, that violated the rules for a prophet, If a prophet was a true prophet the thing they predicted will come true if not they were a false prophet and were to be stoned. Did the JW's ever kill the Prophet that made that prediction? no.

De 18:18-22 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
One of the other things I noticed is that JW's put their Watchtower, AWAKE! magazines above Gods word as they are found in the AV.

You are very well versed in trying to refute the Bible doctrine but only when those verses are out of context and against anything JW's teach. You are very versed in JW teaching but what you lack is a heart and mind after God and his truth.

You have most likely been raised in a JW household, we are never saved by our relationship to other men. There has to be a profession of faith. Many of JW's have come out of the JW organization because they learned the truth and saw the hypocrisy and the false teachings and left. Then learned they were not saved at all and got saved and right with the Lord.
I pray you will for the time is nearing both of your life end and the the coming of the Lord.

I wish real Christians were more like JW's. But I assure you, you do not study for yourself. I could tell just by your words. And you yourself could tell just by looking in your study area, how many JW books, magazines and other religious literature do you have? If you have any that are from Baptist, Catholic, Mormon or any other so called Christian group it is only to prove them wrong and yourself correct. You have never once in your life studied the AV without anything to look at while you study.

When you one day have some original insight, I assure you I will be the first to sing your praises but unless you leave the JW organization that day will never come. I can only pray God Almighty, the Lord of Host to open your eyes before your death or before the second coming of Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: return35
This small 6 page booklet gives the calculation of 666 and shows that YHWH himself is the Beast. The main subject in the book is that the Mandela Effect is not only changing the small things in the bible, but the name YHWH has been Mandela Effected, so now the bible says that the Beast is the God of the bible. The booklet goes into detail explaining that "YHWH" was a code term and when deciphered it talks about all of the history changes that have been happening recently. When I read the booklet I almost fainted from the onslaught of mental capability and concepts, when I finished the 6 pages it felt like I read 100 pages. This could be the most important discovery that was "hidden in plain sight all along" as the booklet says. What do you think about this? Specifically what do you think about the "triangle calculation" that the booklet describes? You can read all 6 pages here...

www.docdroid.net...

The 404 followed by "Oops... Document not found" really hit home for me. I felt like I read about 777 pages.

I had no idea that every broken/removed link hid this incredible secret all along!

Maybe instead of trying to disprove God or Good. Why not try disproving Satan or bad or whatever category you would like to put it within for either. You'll have a much harder time with it because both exist, thats the path we are on, good/evil, ying/yang etc.

But wait, you too can be a motivational speaker if you wish! Simply claim both do not exist and sit rubbing your chin with a pair of glasses and a suit or better, put it all in a six page document because the human attention span averages at only 6 seconds these days

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 1-10-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
NVM

OP wont return,

document not viewable
edit on 2-10-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
AHHA!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Show yourself on who you are explain why the use of "oracle" and "oracles" in the Bible. what is right or what is wrong with its use?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The oldest surviving copy of the New Testament shows that the number of the Beast of Revelation is actually 616.

The number refers to the Roman emperor not a future antichrist.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
The oldest surviving copy of the New Testament shows that the number of the Beast of Revelation is actually 616.

So I Changed My Phone Number For No Good Reason...!?!?!?!...

*thumps forehead with palm* cries: "Eeeek!"

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Still not as traumatic as 1700 years-ish for a collective psyche getting number translations messed up.

It's all ancient Greek to me.
edit on 6-10-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I Liked My 666... It Made Me Feel Anti-Christy And All...

But I Changed It Because The Number, When Dialed, Gave The Cross Sign/Symbol As Well...
That Was Creepy To Me.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Remember God inspired a whole and complete Bible into English, the Authorized Version of 1611. Learn the meanings of the English words and you will know all the teachings as found in all the other Bible versions since 1880's, who BTW, had to go to the Greek when all they had to do was go to the English. They only go back to the "so called Greek Originals" (no such thing available anywhere) in order to get your adulation and a sale of their version ($$$((or belly)) is their motive).

I have learned more from the AV than from all 16 of the other versions I have purchased and read combined. Once I discovered the AV was the preserved word of God for us today, I have never gone back and I only have a few of them now and then just to compare their errors to the preserved word of God.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I am glad to see you know it is a copy and unverifiable to be correct to the Original as well. But in English the Greek translates correctly to six hundred (600) threescore (60) and six (6) numerated as 666. The copy you quote is in error. It s 666 and has always been 666. And just about anyone's full name can come out to 666. My full name Chester John XXXXXXX XX (X's n place of the actual letters of my last name) comes out to 666.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join