It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi all,
30 year aircraft mechanic and private pilot. U. S. Army vet. Grew up in the deep south. Have read ATS for years and finally decided i am probably on every list i can get put on so might as well join and add my two cents ( might only be worth one cent!). Looking foward to finally joining the conversations!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Stearman1965

Hiya! Glad to hear! Jump in!

Do you barnstorm?
edit on 19-9-2018 by Enderdog because: Thought of a question

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
No just turn wrenches! Lol! Flying is just to expensive. I got my pilots license years ago when it was much cheaper and did a lot of trading maintenance for flight time. a reply to: Enderdog

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Stearman1965

Welcome.

I've got a spare penny if you need one.

When I finally joined, and could finally interact with all these people -- people who I felt I knew so well from reading years worth of their comments -- I discovered that life isn't all about the...well it wasn't that I "discovered" something as much as I learned that just because...well...I'm just...

TRUMP 2020 THE CRAZED LEFT IS BLAH BLAH BLAH FAKE NEWS GAY FROGS HILLARY BAD TRUMP GOOD

Did I just black out again?

Hey, where'd my penny go?!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yea the political things seem to have dragged thing down for sure. It seems easy to me, politicians are against the people. Lol! I really enjoy the “real” ATS. Hopefully the political crazies will eventually lose interest and we can get back to the conspiracy/alien/science side of things. Not to say i can resist getting sucked in on the crazy that is our political/government system!!
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

new topics

top topics

join